Car Rental at Dublin Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The capital of the Republic of Ireland, Dublin is both the most international place in the country and the epitome of Irishness. Whether you’re looking for museums, history, nightlife, or easy access to Ireland’s beautiful nature, Dublin has it all. These are three of the most interesting attractions in and around it:
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum. A modern and popular institution that was recognized by the World Travel Awards as recently as 2020, the interactive Emigration Museum covers everything from groups that arrived in Ireland 1,500 years ago to the Irish Famine and subsequent exodus to North America of a large percentage of the population. Visit the museum’s official website to learn more about different exhibitions and admission.
- National Maritime Museum. Appropriately located in the former Mariners’ Church which was built for Irish seafarers in 1837, this one is another of the Irish capital's really fascinating museums. There are a number of interesting artifacts and exhibits on display, as well as models of famous Irish ships like the RMS Leinster. The museum is in the suburb town of Dún Laoghaire and can be reached by car from the city center in about 35 minutes.
- Wicklow Mountains National Park. One of the six national parks of the Republic of Ireland, this popular day trip is about an hour’s drive south of Dublin. Attractions include both the network of hiking trails that snake through an impressive landscape of highlands, forests, valleys, and wetlands and the valley of Glendalough which is home to a 6th-century monastic complex.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $281 per day
- Large cars - from $202 per day
- Medium cars - from $156 per day
- Vans - from $653 per day
- Small cars - from $115 per day
- SUVs - from $187 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
Dublin Airport (DUB)
- IATA: DUB
- ICAO: EIDW
- Name: Dublin Airport (DUB)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 215,829
- Passengers (per year): 29,582,321
- Distance from City: 6.2 miles / 10 km N of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: +353 1 814 1111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 7 Locations near Dublin Airport
Car Rental at Limerick City Ennis Road from $74.26 per day178.2 km / 110.7 miles away
Car Rental at Knock Airport from $71.07 per day180.1 km / 111.9 miles away
Car Rental at Shannon Airport from $67.49 per day192.4 km / 119.5 miles away
Car Rental at Cork Mallow Road from $111.72 per day218.4 km / 135.7 miles away
Car Rental at Cork Airport from $71.07 per day225.5 km / 140.1 miles away
Car Rental at Donegal Airport from $78.43 per day232.2 km / 144.3 miles away
Car Rental at Kerry Airport from $67.49 per day255.3 km / 158.6 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Dublin Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Dublin Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Dublin Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Budget||Renault Clio||4||2||Medium cars|
|Budget||VW Polo||3||1||Small cars|
|Easirent||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|SIXT||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Easirent||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
|Easirent||Fiat 500||3||2||Small cars|
|Budget||Ford Ka||2||1||Small cars|
|Budget||Skoda Citigo||4||1||Small cars|
|Budget||Toyota Corolla||5||2||Large cars|
|SIXT||Toyota Yaris Aut.||5||1||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.