Car Rental at Cork Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Cork is not just Ireland’s second-largest city, it is also one of the republic’s finest tourist destinations. Known for its fiercely independent streak, unforgettable pubs, and hospitable population, it boasts many first-rate attractions both within and just outside its borders. Here are three such suggestions for your trip:
- Saint Fin Barre's Cathedral. Finished in the late 19th century, Saint Fin Barre's might not be among the oldest churches in Ireland, but it certainly is one of the most beautiful ones. Built in the distinct Gothic Revival style, this Anglican house of prayer is notable for its spires and sculptures of gargoyles. There’s interesting history, too — a number of other churches used to stand in its location since as early as the 7th century.
- Blackrock Castle and Observatory. First a river fort, then a castle, and nowadays a fascinating astronomical observatory and museum, Blackrock is one of the most interesting places to visit in Cork. The impressive construction was initially built in the 16th century to protect Cork from pirate attacks. The drive to reach it from the city center takes just a few minutes.
- Killarney National Park. As much as Ireland is about its folklore, music, and pub culture, it is also characterized by its landscape. Made up of lakes, hills, bogs, and woodlands, Killarney National Park is one of the best places to enjoy Ireland’s nature in this part of the country. Inhabitants of the park include red deer, grey herons, and white-tailed eagles. One of the best day trips from Cork, Killarney can be reached in about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $35 per day
- Large cars - from $38 per day
- Medium cars - from $31 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $66 per day
- Small cars - from $21 per day
- SUVs - from $38 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Dublin (265 km / 164 mi)
- Belfast (426 km / 265 mi)
- Galway (224 km / 139 mi)
Cork Airport (ORK)
- IATA: ORK
- ICAO: EICK
- Name: Cork Airport (ORK)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 19,894
- Passengers (per year): 2,308,507
- Distance from City: 4.3 miles / 7 km S of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: +353 (0)21 4313131
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 5 Locations near Cork Airport
Car Rental at Kerry Airport from $21.68 per day78.9 km / 49.0 miles away
Car Rental at Shannon Airport from $13.90 per day95.0 km / 59.0 miles away
Car Rental at Knock Airport from $21.68 per day225.4 km / 140.0 miles away
Car Rental at Dublin Airport from $13.36 per day225.4 km / 140.1 miles away
Car Rental at Donegal Airport from $58.39 per day350.3 km / 217.7 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Cork Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Cork Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Cork Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Easirent||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|Easirent||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
|Easirent||Fiat 500||3||2||Small cars|
|Flizzr||Ford Fiesta||4||3||Small cars|
|SIXT||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Flizzr||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|SIXT||Ford Ka||3||Small cars|
|Flizzr||Peugeot 108||5||1||Small cars|
|SIXT||Toyota Rav 4||5||2||SUVs|
|Easirent||VW Touran||5||3||People Carriers/Vans|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.