Car Rental at Cork Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Cork is not just Ireland’s second-largest city, it is also one of the republic’s finest tourist destinations. Known for its fiercely independent streak, unforgettable pubs, and hospitable population, it boasts many first-rate attractions both within and just outside its borders. Here are a few such suggestions for your trip:
- Saint Fin Barre's Cathedral. Finished in the late 19th century, Saint Fin Barre's might not be among the oldest churches in Ireland, but it certainly is one of the most beautiful ones. Built in the distinct Gothic Revival style, this Anglican house of prayer is notable for its spires and sculptures of gargoyles. There’s interesting history, too — a number of other churches used to stand in its location since as early as the 7th century.
- Blackrock Castle and Observatory. First a river fort, then a castle, and nowadays a fascinating astronomical observatory and museum, Blackrock is one of the most interesting places to visit in Cork. The impressive construction was initially built in the 16th century to protect Cork from pirate attacks. The drive to reach it from the city center takes just a few minutes.
- Killarney National Park. As much as Ireland is about its folklore, music, and pub culture, it is also characterized by its landscape. Made up of lakes, hills, bogs, and woodlands, Killarney National Park is one of the best places to enjoy Ireland’s nature in this part of the country. Inhabitants of the park include red deer, grey herons, and white-tailed eagles. One of the best day trips from Cork, Killarney can be reached in about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Mizen Head. A spectacular scenic road on the Wild Atlantic Way. Famous because you can drive along narrow roads on the Mizen Peninsula, while overlooking a gorgeous cliff. This is an easy day trip from Cork city. Perfect if you are planning to explore Ireland and its beauty, or if you are after breathtaking photography spots.
- Dingle Peninsula. This stunningly beautiful destination offers plenty of activities to keep you entertained. From exploring the ancient ruins to taking a hike along the coastline, there is something for every kind of tourist. You can sample the local seafood delicacies or take a boat tour around the harbor. Or just drive. The loop road is in fact about 47 km (30 miles) and has to be driven in a clockwise direction. Dingle is a two hours and a half drive from Cork city.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $18 per day
- Large cars - from $15 per day
- Medium cars - from $12 per day
- Vans - from $44 per day
- Premium cars - from $46 per day
- Small cars - from $11 per day
- SUVs - from $16 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Dublin (265 km / 164 mi)
- Belfast (426 km / 265 mi)
- Galway (224 km / 139 mi)
Cork Airport (ORK)
- IATA: ORK
- ICAO: EICK
- Name: Cork Airport (ORK)
- Distance from city: 4.3 miles / 7 km
Top 5 Locations near Cork Airport
Car Rental at Kerry Airport from $17.34 per day80.1 km / 49.8 miles away
Car Rental at Shannon Airport from $10.53 per day100.1 km / 62.2 miles away
Car Rental at Dublin Airport from $10.69 per day230.9 km / 143.5 miles away
Car Rental at Knock Airport from $13.68 per day231.1 km / 143.6 miles away
Car Rental at Donegal Airport from $33.33 per day356.3 km / 221.4 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Cork Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Cork Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Cork Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Budget, SIXT, Easirent, Flizzr, Alamo|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Large cars|
|Lowest price||$11 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Budget||Renault Clio||4||2||Medium cars|
|Budget||Toyota Corolla||5||2||Large cars|
|Budget||Volkswagen Polo||3||1||Small cars|
|Easirent||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|Easirent||Fiat 500||3||2||Small cars|
|Budget||Toyota Aygo||3||2||Small cars|
|Easirent||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
|SIXT||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Budget||Skoda Citigo||3||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.