Car Rental at Kerry Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Located in the southwest of Ireland, County Kerry is a part of the historical Munster region. Known for its scenic islands and peninsulas, monasteries, and strong traditions, this is Ireland how many foreign visitors imagine it. These are three of the region’s most interesting destinations:
- Killarney. A cozy town of about 15,000 inhabitants that punches way above its size when it comes to tourist attractions, Killarney is probably the most visited place in all of Munster. The town itself has plenty of landmarks such as Muckross Abbey and Killarney House and Gardens, but those with a rental car will be glad to learn it’s also a gateway to the Ring of Kerry, one of the most scenic drives in all of Ireland. The drive to Killarney from Kerry Airport takes only about 20 minutes.
- Cork. Despite its name originally meaning a marsh or a bog in the native Irish language, Cork is both Ireland's second city and one of its liveliest and most interesting destinations. Characterized by scenic architecture and landmarks like the Blackrock Castle Observatory and English Market, it is also home to a busy nightlife and vibing cultural scene. The drive from Kerry Airport takes about 90 minutes.
- Killarney National Park. Not only the first national park in Ireland but also one of its most scenic nature preserves, this is another local gem. The area is characterized by hills, lakes, wetlands, and oak growths, and a diversity of fauna and flora. The national park is immediately to the south of the town of Killarney.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $29 per day
- Medium cars - from $21 per day
- Vans - from $67 per day
- Premium cars - from $82 per day
- Small cars - from $18 per day
- SUVs - from $21 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Dublin (294 km / 183 mi)
- Cork (101 km / 63 mi)
- Galway (202 km / 125 mi)
Kerry Airport (KIR)
- IATA: KIR
- ICAO: EIKY
- Name: Kerry Airport (KIR)
- Distance from city: 8.1 miles / 13 km
Top 5 Locations near Kerry Airport
Car Rental at Shannon Airport from $8.86 per day70.8 km / 44.0 miles away
Car Rental at Cork Airport from $9.16 per day80.1 km / 49.8 miles away
Car Rental at Knock Airport from $13.83 per day198.0 km / 123.0 miles away
Car Rental at Dublin Airport from $9.05 per day258.6 km / 160.7 miles away
Car Rental at Donegal Airport from $35.87 per day327.8 km / 203.7 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Kerry Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Kerry Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Kerry Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Budget, Thrifty, Hertz, Enterprise, Europcar|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Large cars, Medium cars, SUVs|
|Lowest price||$18 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Budget||Toyota Corolla||5||2||Large cars|
|Budget||Renault Clio||4||2||Medium cars|
|Budget||Volkswagen Polo||3||1||Small cars|
|Budget||Toyota Aygo||3||2||Small cars|
|Budget||Skoda Citigo||3||1||Small cars|
|Thrifty||Volkswagen Polo||4||2||Small cars|
|Budget||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|Enterprise||Opel Astra||4||4||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.