Car Rental at Shannon Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Located in County Clare in the western part of Ireland, Shannon Airport serves not only the nearby town of the same name but also the larger surrounding region. Here are three of the most interesting attractions near the airport that can be easily reached with a car:
- Galway. The largest city in Western Ireland, Galway is one of Ireland’s most popular destinations — some travelers even prefer it over Dublin. A student city, it is known for its colorful architecture, strong Irish Gaelic heritage, and access to famous nature sites like the Aran Islands and Connemara Mountains. The trip from Shannon Airport takes about one hour.
- Limerick. The city of Limerick might seem rough around the edges and might not have much of a reputation as a tourist destination, but there’s actually plenty for a curious traveler to discover. Attractions include a number of impressive castles and cathedrals like King John’s Castle and St. John’s Cathedral, as well as the surprisingly diverse Hunt Museum of art. The trip from Shannon Airport takes only about thirty minutes.
- Burren National Park. One of Ireland’s six national parks, Burren might not be especially large but features a surprising variety of landscapes like woodlands, meadows, and limestone hills. Go on a walk along one of its many hiking trails and you might spot an otter, a wild goat, a golden plover, or one of the other wildlife species inhabiting the area. Burren is about half an hour’s drive northwest of the airport.
Top international routes
- New York City
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $373 per day
- Large cars - from $321 per day
- Medium cars - from $157 per day
- Vans - from $517 per day
- Small cars - from $123 per day
- SUVs - from $151 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Dublin (228 km / 142 mi)
- Cork (125 km / 78 mi)
- Galway (93 km / 58 mi)
Shannon Airport (SNN)
- IATA: SNN
- ICAO: EINN
- Name: Shannon Airport (SNN)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 19,296
- Passengers (per year): 1,751,500
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 7 Locations near Shannon Airport
Car Rental at Limerick City Ennis Road from $74.26 per day17.3 km / 10.8 miles away
Car Rental at Kerry Airport from $67.49 per day70.8 km / 44.0 miles away
Car Rental at Cork Mallow Road from $111.72 per day92.1 km / 57.3 miles away
Car Rental at Cork Airport from $71.07 per day100.1 km / 62.2 miles away
Car Rental at Knock Airport from $71.07 per day134.5 km / 83.6 miles away
Car Rental at Dublin Airport from $71.07 per day194.6 km / 120.9 miles away
Car Rental at Donegal Airport from $78.43 per day263.2 km / 163.6 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Shannon Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Shannon Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Shannon Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Easirent||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|Budget||Renault Clio||4||2||Medium cars|
|Easirent||Fiat 500||3||2||Small cars|
|Easirent||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
|Budget||VW Polo||3||1||Small cars|
|Budget||Ford Ka||2||1||Small cars|
|Budget||Toyota Corolla||5||2||Large cars|
|Budget||Skoda Citigo||4||1||Small cars|
|Easirent||Ford Fiesta||5||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||VW Polo||4||2||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.