Car Rental at Larnaca Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Larnaca is not only the location of the busiest airport in Cyprus but also one of the Mediterranean island country’s most interesting destinations. Notable for both its ancient heritage and beautiful beaches, the city can also serve as a hub from which the rest of southeast Cyprus can be explored. These are three of the most interesting attractions in and around it:
- Religious architecture. An overwhelmingly Orthodox Christian country, Cyprus is home to many beautiful churches and monasteries, and Larnaca is no exception to this. Some of the highlights include St. Lazarus Church which is more than 1,000 years old, as well as the eclectic Faneromeni Church. The city is also home to Hala Sultan Tekke Mosque built during Ottoman times.
- Archaeological Museum of the Larnaka District. Inhabited since prehistoric times, Cyprus was heavily influenced by its famous neighbors, Ancient Greece, the Near East, and Egypt. While there are many historic sites and ruins all over the island, one of the best places to get a comprehensive insight into this fabled history is Larnaca’s Archaeological Museum. Located just a short drive north of the city center, it features many Hellenic and Assyrian artifacts.
- Larnaca Salt Lake. Located west of the city center and divided from the sea by a narrow strip of land, Larnaca Salt Lake is as popular a tourist attraction as many of the area’s Mediterranean beaches. The picturesque lake is best explored via a walking trail along its eastern coast — if you’re lucky, you might get to spot pink flamingos which rank among the area’s most popular inhabitants.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $25 per day
- Large cars - from $25 per day
- Medium cars - from $16 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $55 per day
- Premium cars - from $118 per day
- Small cars - from $12 per day
- SUVs - from $60 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Paphos (133 km / 82 mi)
- Nicosia (52 km / 32 mi)
- Limassol (67 km / 41 mi)
Larnaca Airport (LCA)
- IATA: LCA
- ICAO: LCLK
- Name: Larnaca Airport (LCA)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 50,329
- Passengers (per year): 7,734,290
- Distance from City: 1.2 miles / 2 km SW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Larnaca Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Larnaca Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Larnaca Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Global Rent a Car||Toyota Aygo||4||1||Small cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Toyota Yaris||3||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
|Get Your Car||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|Get Your Car||Renault Megane||4||2||Medium cars|
|Kem Rental Cars||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Ford Fiesta||4||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Mazda Demio||4||1||Small cars|
|RightCars||Nissan Note||5||2||Medium cars|
|Kem Rental Cars||Chevrolet Spark||4||1||Small cars|