Car Hire at Larnaca Marina
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
One of the three main cities of Cyprus, Larnaca is also a famous beach hub. But while its Mediterranean coastline is well-known, the city— and the surrounding area — is home to a number of equally interesting attractions which you can easily reach if you’ve hired a car. Here are three of them:
- Architecture. Inhabited for more than 3,300 years and ruled by various famous empires during different periods of time, Larnaca boasts a large number of impressive buildings. These include the eclectic Church of St. Lazarus and the Catacomb of Phaneromeni Church (dating back to the 9th and 8th centuries, respectively), the Hala Sultan Tekke Mosque, the Kamares Aqueduct, and even a marble bust of Zeno, the famous Stoic philosopher who was a native of the area.
- Diving. Cyprus is one of the scuba diving hubs of Europe, and once you’re in the country, Larnaca is one of the best places to do it. Some divers are attracted by the shipwreck of MS Zenobia, a Swedish ferry that sank just off Larnaca in 1980 (luckily, there were no casualties). Others enjoy exploring the rich underwater flora and fauna. There are a number of diving shops and schools in and around Larnac with options for everyone from professionals to first-timers.
- Nicosia. Although it is the capital and the largest city of Cyprus, Nicosia gets relatively little attention from international travellers. The city is located inland and also doesn’t have its own international airport. But, located just a 50-minute drive north of Larnaca, it makes for a great destination for a day-trip. Sophisticated and picturesque, Nicosia is home to a number of interesting museums and galleries, well-preserved architecture and according to many, a more authentic atmosphere than the beach hubs of the country.
Most popular types of hire car
- Convertibles - starting at £ 73 per day
- Station wagons - starting at £ 37 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 31 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 21 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 57 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 125 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 21 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 35 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Paphos (133 km / 82 mi)
- Nicosia (52 km / 32 mi)
- Limassol (67 km / 41 mi)
Larnaca Airport (LCA)
- IATA: LCA
- ICAO: LCLK
- Name: Larnaca Airport (LCA)
- Distance from the city centre: 1.2 miles / 2 km
Top 4 Destinations around Larnaca Airport
Car Hire in Larnaca with hotel delivery starting at £ 49.34 per day2.3 km / 1.4 miles away
Car Hire at Limassol Port starting at £ 31.52 per day57.5 km / 35.7 miles away
Car Hire in Paphos with Delivery starting at £ 20.60 per day105.5 km / 65.6 miles away
Car Hire in Paphos (Downtown) starting at £ 31.71 per day111.7 km / 69.4 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
In which month is car hire at Larnaca Marina the most affordable?
This information can help you determine the low season. But note that these prices are only averages. The cost of your hire is determined by the type of car you select, the length of time you hire it for and how much in advance you book. Simply type in your dates in the form at the top of the page in order to find out the exact prices.
What’s the usual hire length for renters at Larnaca Marina?
Which time of year sees the highest demand for car hire at Larnaca Marina?
Car Hire Information
|Popular suppliers||Aercar, Get Your Car, AutoRent Cyprus, RightCars, AIDA|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, People Carriers|
|Lowest price||£ 21 per day|
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|AIDA||Toyota Aygo||4||2||Small cars|
|Aercar||Volkswagen Up||5||2||Small cars|
|Aercar||Toyota Yaris||5||1||Small cars|
|Get Your Car||Citroen C1||5||1||Small cars|
|AutoRent Cyprus||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|AutoRent Cyprus||Kia Picanto||5||1||Small cars|
|Get Your Car||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|Get Your Car||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|Aercar||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|RightCars||Nissan Note||5||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.