Car Hire at Larnaca Marina
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Offers
Airport Car Hire
One of the three main cities of Cyprus, Larnaca is also a famous beach hub. But while its Mediterranean coastline is well-known, the city— and the surrounding area — is home to a number of equally interesting attractions which you can easily reach if you’ve hired a car. Here are three of them:
- Architecture. Inhabited for more than 3,300 years and ruled by various famous empires during different periods of time, Larnaca boasts a large number of impressive buildings. These include the eclectic Church of St. Lazarus and the Catacomb of Phaneromeni Church (dating back to the 9th and 8th centuries, respectively), the Hala Sultan Tekke Mosque, the Kamares Aqueduct, and even a marble bust of Zeno, the famous Stoic philosopher who was a native of the area.
- Diving. Cyprus is one of the scuba diving hubs of Europe, and once you’re in the country, Larnaca is one of the best places to do it. Some divers are attracted by the shipwreck of MS Zenobia, a Swedish ferry that sank just off Larnaca in 1980 (luckily, there were no casualties). Others enjoy exploring the rich underwater flora and fauna. There are a number of diving shops and schools in and around Larnac with options for everyone from professionals to first-timers.
- Nicosia. Although it is the capital and the largest city of Cyprus, Nicosia gets relatively little attention from international travellers. The city is located inland and also doesn’t have its own international airport. But, located just a 50-minute drive north of Larnaca, it makes for a great destination for a day-trip. Sophisticated and picturesque, Nicosia is home to a number of interesting museums and galleries, well-preserved architecture and according to many, a more authentic atmosphere than the beach hubs of the country.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 18 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 18 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 12 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - starting at £ 40 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 86 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 8 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 44 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Paphos (133 km / 82 mi)
- Nicosia (52 km / 32 mi)
- Limassol (67 km / 41 mi)
Larnaca Airport (LCA)
- IATA: LCA
- ICAO: LCLK
- Name: Larnaca Airport (LCA)
- Size: Large Airport
- Flights per year: 50,329
- Passengers (per year): 7,734,290
- Distance from the city centre: 1.2 miles / 2 km SW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at Larnaca Marina?
What’s the most popular hire length at Larnaca Marina?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at Larnaca Marina?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Global Rent a Car||Toyota Aygo||4||1||Small cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Toyota Yaris||3||1||Small cars|
|Kem Rental Cars||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
|Kem Rental Cars||Chevrolet Spark||4||1||Small cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Volkswagen Up||4||1||Small cars|
|Get Your Car||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|Get Your Car||Renault Megane||4||2||Medium cars|
|RightCars||Nissan Note||5||2||Medium cars|
|GreenMotion||Ford Fiesta||4||1||Small cars|