Car Hire at Dubrovnik Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
Famous for its architecture, Adriatic coastline, and magnificent history, the small Croatian city of Dubrovnik punches way above its weight when it comes to foreign visitors. No more just a local gem, over the last decade it has also been discovered by British tourists, with many companies offering direct flights from London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow and other cities. Here’s our pick of some of the most interesting destinations in and around Dubrovnik:
- Old Town. The most visited part of Dubrovnik is where the majority of its landmarks are located. Take photos of city symbols like the Roland’s Column and Bell Tower, enjoy the view of the spectacular city walls and the sea below, or simply walk down the cobblestone streets and take in the historic atmosphere. The Old Town is also where some of the city’s best museums and restaurants are.
- Museums. Speaking of museums, Dubrovnik also has a great variety of those — as much as the city is pretty to look at, there’s also plenty to see indoors. Some of the highlights include the Natural History Museum where you can learn about the region’s flora and fauna, the Synagogue and Jewish Museum which documents the lives of the city’s formerly thriving community, the museums of Franciscan and Dominican monasteries, and the Exhibition Center of War and Conflict Photography.
- Islands. In addition to all the history, architecture, and the splendid beaches, Dubrovnik is also near three beautiful Croatian islands. Korčula, the largest of them, has a picturesque Old Town and the alleged birthplace of the traveller Marco Polo; Mljet is home to a beautiful national park; and Lastovo, the least visited of the three, has a lot of pristine beaches and a more secluded, private atmosphere. There is a ferry from Dubrovnik to Mljet and to Lastovo; to reach Korčula, you first need to drive to the town of Orebič on the edge of the Pelješac Peninsula and take a ferry from there. Most ferry companies don’t permit taking cars on board, but you can park near the port and pick the car up after returning.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Convertibles - starting at £ 56 per day
- Station wagons - starting at £ 9 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 8 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 6 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 23 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 37 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 5 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 7 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Dubrovnik Airport (DBV)
- IATA: DBV
- ICAO: LDDU
- Name: Dubrovnik Airport (DBV)
- Distance from the city centre: 8.1 miles / 13 km
Top 6 Destinations around Dubrovnik Airport
Car Hire at Dubrovnik Hotel Lapad starting at £ 37.16 per day18.6 km / 11.6 miles away
Car Hire at Split Airport starting at £ 4.34 per day193.5 km / 120.2 miles away
Car Hire at Hotel Sheraton starting at £ 4.74 per day292.2 km / 181.6 miles away
Car Hire at Osijek Airport starting at £ 5.77 per day325.5 km / 202.3 miles away
Car Hire at Zagreb Railway Station starting at £ 4.73 per day394.9 km / 245.4 miles away
Car Hire at Pula Airport starting at £ 4.74 per day434.9 km / 270.2 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
In which month is car hire at Dubrovnik Airport the most affordable?
This information can help you determine the low season. But note that these prices are only averages. The cost of your hire is determined by the type of car you select, the length of time you hire it for and how much in advance you book. Simply type in your dates in the form at the top of the page in order to find out the exact prices.
What’s the usual hire length for renters at Dubrovnik Airport?
Which time of year sees the highest demand for car hire at Dubrovnik Airport?
Car Hire Information
|Popular suppliers||Avia Rent A Car, Garage Nr1, Ok Mobility, Flizzr, SIXT|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, SUVs, Medium cars, People Carriers|
|Lowest price||£ 5 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||Avia Rent A Car|
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Avia Rent A Car||Skoda Fabia||5||1||Small cars|
|Avia Rent A Car||Volkswagen Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Garage Nr1||Hyundai i20||5||2||Small cars|
|Avia Rent A Car||Volkswagen T-Cross||5||2||SUVs|
|Avia Rent A Car||Volkswagen Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Avia Rent A Car||Volkswagen Up||5||2||Small cars|
|Ok Mobility||Seat Ibiza||5||1||Small cars|
|Garage Nr1||Opel Crossland X||5||2||SUVs|
|Ok Mobility||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Garage Nr1||Volkswagen Polo||5||2||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.