Car Rental at Tuzla Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Bosnia and Herzegovina remains something of a mystery for most international travelers. Even those who visit the Southeastern European country usually stick to Sarajevo or Mostar. Those who are looking for a true off-the-beaten-track adventure, though, could do worse than travel to its third-most populous city, Tuzla, a gateway to the country’s northeast. Here are three suggestions for such a trip:
- Museum of Eastern Bosnia. The eastern part of Bosnia and Herzegovina doesn’t get too many foreign visitors, but that doesn't mean that the region doesn’t have a story to tell. Historically important, it has seen the rise and fall of various empires, each of which has left a mark on the area. The best place to learn about Tuzla’s diverse history is the Museum of Eastern Bosnia, perhaps the most notable cultural institution of the city.
- Pannonian Lakes. Located right in the heart of the city, these three lakes are among Tuzla’s most popular attractions. Artificially made and filled with salt water, the lakes and their public beaches welcome thousands of visitors every year. The area of the lakes has been inhabited since at least the Bronze Age, and there is an archaeological park that is part of the wider lakes complex.
- Bijambare Nature Park. About an hour’s drive south of Tuzla, Bijambare is the most notable nature preserve in the area. Best known for its cave complex and various intricate karst formations, the park also boasts highland lakes, rivers, forests, and several hiking trails. The nature park is located just off the M18 highway that connects Tuzla and the national capital, Sarajevo.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $24 per day
- Large cars - from $20 per day
- Medium cars - from $18 per day
- Vans - from $71 per day
- Premium cars - from $105 per day
- Small cars - from $15 per day
- SUVs - from $56 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Sarajevo (114 km / 71 mi)
- Mostar (227 km / 141 mi)
- Banja Luka (174 km / 108 mi)
- Dubrovnik (346 km / 215 mi)
- Novi Sad (188 km / 117 mi)
- Tirana (500 km / 311 mi)
Tuzla Airport (TZL)
- IATA: TZL
- ICAO: LQTZ
- Name: Tuzla Airport (TZL)
- Distance from city: 6.8 miles / 11 km
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Tuzla Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Tuzla Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Tuzla Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||SIXT, Global Rent a Car, Europcar, Carwiz, Alamo|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, Large cars, Station wagons|
|Lowest price||$15 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|SIXT||Dacia Sandero||5||1||Small cars|
|SIXT||Renault Captur||4||1||Medium cars|
|Europcar||Volkswagen Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Volkswagen Polo||5||2||Small cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Skoda Fabia||5||3||Small cars|
|SIXT||Renault Megane Grandcoupe||5||2||Large cars|
|SIXT||Renault Clio Aut.||5||Small cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Seat Ibiza||5||2||Small cars|
|Alamo||Toyota Yaris||5||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.