Car Rental at Brisbane Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The capital of Queensland and the third largest city in Australia, Brisbane gets a lot of visitors every year. Whether you come for the culture, the beaches, or the surrounding nature, visiting this city means you’re bound to have a good time. These are three of the most interesting destinations in and around Brisbane:
- Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium. Named after the British army officer who was the governor of New South Wales and also happened to be an astronomer, Brisbane planetarium is one of the city’s main landmarks. Whether you come to marvel at the night sky and space or learn about cosmic exploration programs, this is one place that can all but guarantee you an awe-inspiring experience.
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. Australia is home to many venomous snakes and other dangerous creatures, but also to some of the cutest animals on the planet. The world’s first — and largest— koala sanctuary is a great chance to meet the little marsupials, learn about conservation efforts dedicated to them, and also see other emblematic Australian wildlife. The sanctuary is about 15 km (9 miles) south of the city center and can be reached in about 20 minutes by car.
- Surfing. Brisbane has many impressive museums, galleries, and architecture, but once you’ve explored those, one of the main attractions of the region is the possibility to ride the waves of the Pacific Ocean. Many world-famous spots like the Surfers Paradise (about a 90 minute drive to the south) and Sunshine Coast (the same distance to the north) are nearby, and other, small surfing hubs are even closer to the city.
Top international routes
- Los Angeles
- Hong Kong
This article focuses mostly on the International Terminal. See the separate page for Brisbane Domestic Airport (BNET02).
It is also worth noting that all toll roads in Australia, including the Airport Link, are cashless. The car rental company you rent from may have en e-Tag on the car already. If so, you’ll be charged a small fee for every day you use a toll road in addition to the cost of the tolls.
The alternative if this is not the case is to purchase a Road Pass from Linkt (as opposed to an e-Tag). This works for 30 days and will backdate to cover any tolls in the previous 3 days when it starts. In this case, you could use the Airport Link and then purchase the Road Pass. If you travel further to New South Wales or Victoria, you will also need to purchase sperate passes for those states.
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $115 per day
- Medium cars - from $86 per day
- Small cars - from $105 per day
- SUVs - from $123 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
A new Caltex station that opened in July 2019 just off the East-West Arterial Road is now the preferred station both for those returning a car to the International terminal and those returning a car to off-airport locations. It is less than a block away from SIXT/East Coast Car Rental and 2km from Atlas Car and Truck Rental. It is 4km from the International Terminal but does is directly on the way.
Popular one-way rentals
- Sydney (922 km / 573 mi)
- Cairns (1,681 km / 1,044 mi)
- Gold Coast (86 km / 53 mi)
- Melbourne (1,790 km / 1,112 mi)
- Maroochydore (101 km / 63 mi)
- Canberra (1,198 km / 744 mi)
Brisbane Airport (BNE)
- IATA: BNE
- ICAO: YBBN
- Name: Brisbane Airport (BNE)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 192,917
- Passengers (per year): 23,205,702
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: +61 7 3406 3000
- Email: email@example.com
Top 20 Locations near Brisbane Airport
Car Rental Brisbane Fortitude Valley from $90.16 per day0.5 km / 0.3 miles away
Car Rental in Brisbane Tingalpa from $77.34 per day4.6 km / 2.9 miles away
Car Rental in Brisbane Ascot from $32.16 per day5.7 km / 3.6 miles away
Car Rental in Brisbane Virginia from $97.47 per day10.5 km / 6.5 miles away
Car Rental in Brisbane Rocklea from $95.78 per day11.2 km / 7.0 miles away
Car Rental in Brisbane Archerfield from $125.11 per day11.6 km / 7.2 miles away
Car Rental at Brisbane Domestic Airport (BNET02) from $104.40 per day12.6 km / 7.8 miles away
Car Rental in Brisbane Brendale from $125.11 per day16.9 km / 10.5 miles away
Car Rental in Logan Woodridge from $49.40 per day19.2 km / 11.9 miles away
Car Rental in Brisbane Kippa Ring from $125.11 per day27.1 km / 16.8 miles away
Car Rental at Gold Coast Airport from $24.78 per day90.9 km / 56.5 miles away
Car Rental at Sunshine Coast Airport from $45.20 per day95.9 km / 59.6 miles away
Car Rental at Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport from $142.63 per day109.9 km / 68.3 miles away
Car Rental at Lismore Airport from $64.35 per day153.6 km / 95.5 miles away
Car Rental at Ballina Airport from $67.65 per day161.1 km / 100.1 miles away
Car Rental at Hervey Bay Airport from $41.93 per day238.9 km / 148.5 miles away
Car Rental at Grafton Airport from $117.71 per day255.3 km / 158.6 miles away
Car Rental at Bundaberg Airport from $36.26 per day293.3 km / 182.3 miles away
Car Rental at Coffs Harbour Airport from $49.20 per day317.8 km / 197.5 miles away
Car Rental at Armidale Airport from $35.59 per day367.3 km / 228.2 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Brisbane Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Brisbane Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Brisbane Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Bargain Car Rentals||Toyota Corolla||4||2||Large cars|
|Bargain Car Rentals||Hyundai Accent||4||2||Medium cars|
|Jucy||Toyota Corolla||5||3||Medium cars|
|Bargain Car Rentals||Hyundai Kona||4||3||SUVs|
|Bargain Car Rentals||Nissan X-Trail||4||2||SUVs|
|EastCoast Car Rentals||Toyota Corolla Sedan||4||2||Large cars|
|EastCoast Car Rentals||Suzuki Swift||5||1||Small cars|
|Jucy||Toyota Corolla||5||2||Large cars|
|EastCoast Car Rentals||Mitsubishi Lancer||4||2||Medium cars|
|EastCoast Car Rentals||Hyundai Kona||5||2||SUVs|
An alternative is our Full Coverage, which if you purchase, you will be reimbursed for any covered charges that the rental company withholds from your deposit.
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.