Car Hire at Milan Airport Malpensa
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
Italy’s second-largest city and economic capital, Milan is best known for its monumental architecture, high fashion, and lavish approach to life. While there’s plenty to enjoy inside the city, one of the great things about Milan is that the surrounding Lombardy region can be just as, if not more, exciting. Here’s our pick of the best things to see in and around Milan:
- Sforza Castle. Milan is home to many famous buildings, the most visited of which is the city’s cathedral or Duomo, but other architectural landmarks are also worthy of attention. Built in the 15th century by the Duke of Milan who gave it its name, Sforza is a castle and a citadel, and nowadays it also houses a number of interesting museums.
- Como. Best known as an Alpine lake, Como is also a picturesque city on the lake’s southern coast. Serving as a gateway to the surrounding nature — you can take a boat tour from here or reach the nearby mountains easily — the city is an interesting destination in its own right, mainly thanks to its waterfront, idyllic views, and many museums and galleries. Located on the border with Switzerland some 50 km (31 miles) north of Milan, Como takes just one hour to reach. Note: Do keep in mind that there are many toll roads in northern Italy, and you’ll most likely have to travel on them to get between Milan and Como or any of the other destinations mentioned here. Use the Italian toll road website to see the map of the toll roads and calculate the costs.
- Varese. Perhaps not as popular as Como, the city of Varese can serve as a good alternative for those who wish to enjoy the northern Italian nature but avoid at least some of the crowds. Surrounded by the stunning Alps and providing access to a number of beautiful lakes, the city is also located near the edge of the Campo dei Fiori Regional Park. Located 60 km (37 miles) northwest of Milan, Varese takes only an hour to reach by car and can thus be easily visited as a day trip.
- Bergamo. Made up of two distinct parts, the Città alta (the Upper Town) and the Città bassa (the Lower Town), the historic Lombard city of Bergamo retains much of its medieval character. Thousands of visitors travel here every year to enjoy the spectacular Venetian walls, walk the steep and narrow streets, and enjoy the stunning views of the countryside below. Located some 60 km (37 miles) northeast of Milan, Bergamo can be reached in one hour.
Top international routes
- New York City
Most popular types of hire car
- Convertibles - starting at £ 14 per day
- Station wagons - starting at £ 4 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 3 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 2 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 48 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 30 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 2 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 4 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Milan Airport Malpensa (MXP)
- IATA: MXP
- ICAO: LIMC
- Name: Milan Airport Malpensa (MXP)
- Distance from the city centre: 24.9 miles / 40 km
Top 20 Destinations around Milan Airport Malpensa
Car Hire at Milan Airport Linate starting at £ 4.13 per day47.4 km / 29.5 miles away
Car Hire in Bergamo (Downtown) starting at £ 9.56 per day72.8 km / 45.2 miles away
Car Hire at Bergamo Airport starting at £ 2.16 per day76.0 km / 47.2 miles away
Car Hire at Genoa Airport starting at £ 6.76 per day135.6 km / 84.3 miles away
Car Hire at Verona Airport starting at £ 4.14 per day170.3 km / 105.8 miles away
Car Hire at Bologna Airport starting at £ 2.61 per day235.0 km / 146.0 miles away
Car Hire at Pisa Airport starting at £ 1.57 per day253.3 km / 157.4 miles away
Car Hire at Treviso Airport starting at £ 5.30 per day269.5 km / 167.5 miles away
Car Hire at Florence Airport starting at £ 6.01 per day281.5 km / 174.9 miles away
Car Hire at Venice Airport starting at £ 1.54 per day282.4 km / 175.5 miles away
Car Hire at Rimini Airport starting at £ 10.94 per day354.7 km / 220.4 miles away
Car Hire at Trieste Airport starting at £ 8.18 per day368.8 km / 229.2 miles away
Car Hire at Ancona Airport starting at £ 6.41 per day429.6 km / 266.9 miles away
Car Hire at Rome Fiumicino Airport starting at £ 1.48 per day510.9 km / 317.5 miles away
Car Hire at Rome Termini Railway Station starting at £ 4.61 per day513.8 km / 319.3 miles away
Car Hire at Rome Ciampino Airport starting at £ 4.86 per day527.2 km / 327.6 miles away
Car Hire at Pescara Airport starting at £ 6.50 per day562.4 km / 349.5 miles away
Car Hire at Naples Airport starting at £ 1.85 per day693.4 km / 430.9 miles away
Car Hire at Bari Airport starting at £ 3.36 per day818.6 km / 508.7 miles away
Car Hire at Brindisi Airport starting at £ 3.24 per day929.2 km / 577.4 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
In which month is car hire at Milan Airport Malpensa the most affordable?
This information can help you determine the low season. But note that these prices are only averages. The cost of your hire is determined by the type of car you select, the length of time you hire it for and how much in advance you book. Simply type in your dates in the form at the top of the page in order to find out the exact prices.
What’s the usual hire length for renters at Milan Airport Malpensa?
Which time of year sees the highest demand for car hire at Milan Airport Malpensa?
Car Hire Information
|Popular suppliers||Drivalia, RentalPlus, Felirent, Sicily By Car, RentSmart24|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Large cars|
|Lowest price||£ 2 per day|
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Drivalia||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Drivalia||Fiat 500L||5||2||Medium cars|
|Sicily By Car||Peugeot 208||5||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|Felirent||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|RentalPlus||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|ACARENT||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|Drivalia||Lancia Ypsilon||4||2||Small cars|
|RentalPlus||Fiat Panda||5||1||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.