Car Rental at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
From famous history to equally famous architecture to splendid museums to a rich cultural life, Paris is one of the most visited places in the world for a reason. But the city’s many marvelous attractions can also get quite crowded, sometimes leaving you desiring a more intimate, slow-paced relaxation. Luckily, the City of Light also has a wealth of attractions outside its borders. Here are three of the best day-trip destinations from Paris:
- Chartres. A cozy town southwest of the capital, Chartres is world-famous for its splendid cathedral. Built in the 12th and 13th centuries, it is a mixture of French Gothic and Romanesque styles that is mirrored in many smaller churches around France. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the cathedral is as impressive from the inside as it is from the outside. If there were ever a reason to travel just to see a single building, it’s Chartres. The trip from Paris takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Regional Nature Parks. The metropolitan area of Paris might be home to more than 11 million people, but that doesn’t mean that you cannot find relaxing nature near the city. In fact, there are four regional nature parks within an hour’s drive of the city — namely, Perche Park to the southwest, Gâtinais Français Park to the south, Vexin Park to the northwest, and Oise-Pays de France park to the northeast. Although smaller than national parks, these four nature areas offer plenty of woodlands, lakes, hiking trails, and historic villages to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Auxerre. A charming Burgundian city, Auxerre is something of a hidden gem due to its relatively obscure location in the center of the country. The city is famous for its well-preserved architecture like the Old St. Germain’s Abbey and Cathedral of St. Etienne of Auxerre; many of the old buildings are picturesquely located alongside the Yonne River. Auxerre is also surrounded by a number of historical winemaking villages that are especially famous for the delicious white wines of nearby Chablis. Auxerre is about a two-hour drive southeast of Paris, so trying to visit on a day trip might put you in a little rush, but there are many great options for places to stay in the city and nearby villages.
- Champagne. The region of Champagne is famous for, obviously, its champagne production. Only one and a half hour’s drive from Paris, take a day or two to explore this beautiful region. You can visit the main cities, Reims and Epernay, to visit the Champagne cellars, as well as the countryside to do some touring and tasting at the stunning vineyards.
- There are plenty of other destinations that make great day trips from Paris.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $110 per day
- Station wagons - from $101 per day
- Large cars - from $58 per day
- Medium cars - from $47 per day
- Vans - from $67 per day
- Premium cars - from $87 per day
- Small cars - from $39 per day
- SUVs - from $66 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- IATA: CDG
- ICAO: LFPG
- Name: Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Distance from city: 14.9 miles / 24 km
Top 20 Locations near Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Car Rental at Paris-Gare de Lyon Train Station from $32.72 per day22.4 km / 13.9 miles away
Car Rental in Paris Disneyland from $62.23 per day24.2 km / 15.0 miles away
Car Rental in Paris Porte Maillot from $32.72 per day24.2 km / 15.0 miles away
Car Rental at Paris Orly Airport from $41.24 per day34.1 km / 21.2 miles away
Car Rental at Paris Evry from $32.81 per day43.4 km / 27.0 miles away
Car Rental at Beauvais–Tillé Airport from $31.55 per day58.7 km / 36.5 miles away
Car Rental at Reims Train Station from $66.37 per day110.9 km / 68.9 miles away
Car Rental at Rouen Train Station from $48.05 per day116.3 km / 72.3 miles away
Car Rental at Lille Airport from $39.66 per day177.0 km / 110.0 miles away
Car Rental at Lille Europe Train Station from $33.76 per day185.1 km / 115.0 miles away
Car Rental at Caen Train Station from $35.92 per day211.6 km / 131.5 miles away
Car Rental at Caen Airport from $35.92 per day219.0 km / 136.1 miles away
Car Rental at Calais Ferry Port from $36.77 per day223.0 km / 138.6 miles away
Car Rental at Dijon Train Station from $43.78 per day262.6 km / 163.2 miles away
Car Rental at Angers Train Station from $34.69 per day287.0 km / 178.3 miles away
309.0 km / 192.0 miles away
Car Rental at Rennes–Saint-Jacques Airport from $27.16 per day331.8 km / 206.2 miles away
Car Rental at Nantes North East from $49.23 per day359.8 km / 223.6 miles away
Car Rental at Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport from $46.36 per day361.5 km / 224.6 miles away
Car Rental at Limoges Bellegarde Airport from $89.73 per day364.9 km / 226.7 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Keddy, Alamo, SIXT, Enterprise, Europcar|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, Large cars, Vans|
|Lowest price||$39 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Keddy||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Volkswagen T-Cross||4||2||Medium cars|
|Keddy||Fiat 500X||4||2||Medium cars|
|Keddy||Peugeot 208||5||2||Small cars|
|Keddy||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Hyundai Tucson||4||3||Large cars|
|Sicily By Car||Citroen C3 Aircross||5||3||Medium cars|
|Alamo||Peugeot 308||4||2||Medium cars|
|Alamo||Renault Twingo||3||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.