Car Rental at Mulhouse Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Located near the meeting point of Switzerland, France, and Germany, the EuroAirport serves all three countries at once. On the French side, you’ll find the city of Mulhouse, an off-the-beaten-path destination that’s trying to reinvent itself as a cultural hub. These are three of the most interesting attractions in and around it:
- Old Town. Many heritage buildings of Mulhouse were sadly damaged during the Second World War, but since then the city has done a good job to rebuild them and even add some new touches. Perhaps the most notable of them is Cour des Chaines, a late 16th-century mansion house now turned into a cultural center.
- Strasbourg. It feels slightly unfair to include Strasbourg here as it is the reason why Mulhouse is sometimes overlooked by foreign visitors — but if you’re in the region, it would simply be a waste to miss out on it. Mixing German and French influences, the largest Alsatian city is not just a political hub, but arguably one of the most interesting places in all of the country. The drive from Mulhouse takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Alsatian Vineyard Route. Located near its southern terminus, Mulhouse is part of this famous tourist route. Characterized not just by vineyards and domains, the 170-km (110-mile) way of wine also includes tens of scenic towns and villages, all surrounded by bucolic countryside. The route runs roughly parallel to the Vosges mountains, another Alsatian destination that’s great to explore.
Top international routes
- Palma de Mallorca
Located in the Alsace region in France, Basel-Mulhouse Airport serves locations in three different countries: Switzerland, France, and Germany. Since all three countries are members of the Schengen Area, there are no border controls between them, and you can easily cross the border between any two of them by car.
The airport is located about 3.5 km (2.2 mi) northwest of Basel in Switzerland, about 20 km (12 mi) southeast of Mulhouse in France, and about 46 km (29 mi) southwest of Freiburg in Germany. Route Douanière de l'Aéroport à Bâle and Flughafenstrasse are the main roads connecting the airport to Basel. Motorway A35 and Avenue Robert Schuman connect the airport to Mulhouse. Motorways A35, A36, A5, and B31a connect the airport to Freiburg. The cities of Strasbourg, Zurich, and Bern can all be reached in 90 minutes or less by car.
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $80 per day
- Large cars - from $64 per day
- Medium cars - from $45 per day
- Vans - from $219 per day
- Premium cars - from $157 per day
- Small cars - from $32 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Zürich (91 km / 56 mi)
- Geneva (257 km / 160 mi)
- Stuttgart (268 km / 166 mi)
- Lyon (409 km / 254 mi)
- Lugano (270 km / 168 mi)
- Munich (398 km / 247 mi)
Airport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg (MLH)
- IATA: MLH
- Name: Airport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg (MLH)
Top 20 Locations near Mulhouse Airport
Car Rental at Strasbourg Airport from $29.42 per day91.3 km / 56.7 miles away
Car Rental at Strasbourg Train Station from $33.24 per day97.5 km / 60.6 miles away
Car Rental at Dijon North from $34.29 per day178.0 km / 110.6 miles away
Car Rental at Dijon Train Station from $31.28 per day180.1 km / 111.9 miles away
Car Rental at Geneva Airport French sector from $32.55 per day192.3 km / 119.5 miles away
Car Rental at Annecy Train Station from $67.85 per day225.2 km / 139.9 miles away
Car Rental at Moûtiers-Salins-Brides-les-Bains Train Station from $63.11 per day258.8 km / 160.8 miles away
Car Rental at Lyon St Exupéry Airport from $12.33 per day283.2 km / 176.0 miles away
Car Rental at Reims Train Station from $44.00 per day296.7 km / 184.4 miles away
Car Rental at Grenoble Alpes–Isère Airport from $105.70 per day306.4 km / 190.4 miles away
Car Rental at Grenoble Train Station from $34.20 per day310.3 km / 192.8 miles away
Car Rental in Paris Disneyland from $42.92 per day358.7 km / 222.9 miles away
Car Rental at Paris Evry from $31.41 per day377.0 km / 234.3 miles away
Car Rental at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport from $33.82 per day380.9 km / 236.7 miles away
Car Rental at Paris Bondy from $27.48 per day381.7 km / 237.2 miles away
Car Rental in Paris Maisons Alfort from $27.48 per day381.8 km / 237.2 miles away
Car Rental at Paris Orly Airport from $30.65 per day383.2 km / 238.1 miles away
Car Rental at Paris Orly Airport South from $38.17 per day383.2 km / 238.1 miles away
Car Rental at Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport from $34.20 per day385.8 km / 239.7 miles away
Car Rental at Paris-Gare de Lyon Train Station from $33.82 per day387.3 km / 240.7 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Mulhouse Airport?
What’s the most frequent rental length at Mulhouse Airport?
Which is the busiest month for car rental at Mulhouse Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Keddy||Fiat 500X||4||2||Medium cars|
|Keddy||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Renault Twingo||3||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Hyundai Tucson||4||3||Large cars|
|Europcar||Toyota Corolla||5||3||Medium cars|
|SIXT||Peugeot 308||4||2||Medium cars|
|Enterprise||Renault Kangoo||4||8||Medium cars|
|Alamo||Opel Mokka X||4||2||SUVs|
|Alamo||Peugeot 308||4||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.