Car Rental at Bucharest Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The capital and by far the largest city of Romania, Bucharest is the country’s economic, cultural, and entertainment hub. With plenty of history to explore, as well as important remains from more recent eras, the city is one of the most interesting destinations in Southeastern Europe. These are three of Bucharest’s most worthwhile attractions:
- Palace of Parliament. Overshadowed only by the Pentagon and the Sappaya-Sapasathan in Thailand, Bucharest’s Palace of the Parliament is the third-largest administrative building in the world. Not every native of Bucharest loves the building — it was built during the infamous years of Nicolae Ceausescu's regime — but there’s no denying that it has become one of the symbols of the city. Nowadays, the building continues to host parliamentary sessions and also gives home to cultural institutions like the Romanian Museum of Contemporary Art and Museum of Totalitarianism.
- Museums. Besides the two aforementioned ones, there are plenty of great museums in Bucharest. From monumental institutions like the National Art Museum to the wonderfully niche Firefighters, Village, Folk Art, and Romanian Peasant Museums, there’s something for every visitor to enjoy.
- Royal Palace. First built in the 19th century, completed in the 20th, and significantly renovated in the 21st, the Royal Palace of Bucharest is one of the most monumental buildings in Romania. The residence of the Romanian kings until the monarchy was abolished in 1947, it is known for its elegant halls, statues, and interior. The palace is also home to the aforementioned National Museum of Art.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $168 per day
- Large cars - from $163 per day
- Medium cars - from $37 per day
- Vans - from $373 per day
- Small cars - from $26 per day
- SUVs - from $106 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Timisoara (555 km / 345 mi)
- Sofia (373 km / 232 mi)
- Cluj-Napoca (458 km / 284 mi)
- Varna (283 km / 176 mi)
- Brasov (153 km / 95 mi)
- Chisinau (451 km / 280 mi)
Bucharest Airport Otopeni (OTP)
- IATA: OTP
- ICAO: LROP
- Name: Bucharest Airport Otopeni (OTP)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 108,200
- Passengers (per year): 12,804,191
- Distance from City: 10.6 miles / 17 km N of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: +40 21 204 1000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 10 Locations near Bucharest Airport
Car Rental at Bucharest Sheraton Hotel from $25.84 per day1.7 km / 1.1 miles away
Car Rental Ploiesti Hotel Delivery from $33.76 per day53.4 km / 33.2 miles away
Car Rental at Craiova Airport from $18.33 per day175.8 km / 109.2 miles away
Car Rental at Constanta Airport from $32.46 per day190.6 km / 118.5 miles away
Car Rental at Sibiu Airport from $15.62 per day215.6 km / 133.9 miles away
Car Rental at Bacau Airport from $18.29 per day237.8 km / 147.8 miles away
Car Rental at Cluj-Napoca Airport from $12.58 per day319.0 km / 198.2 miles away
Car Rental at Iasi Airport from $16.10 per day324.5 km / 201.6 miles away
Car Rental at Timisoara Airport from $13.41 per day401.9 km / 249.7 miles away
Car Rental at Oradea Airport from $61.39 per day432.3 km / 268.6 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Bucharest Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Bucharest Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Bucharest Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|AddCar||Citroen C3||5||2||Small cars|
|NUCarrentals||Dacia Logan||4||2||Small cars|
|Autounion||Toyota Aygo||4||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|AddCar||Opel Corsa||5||2||Small cars|
|Autounion||Citroen C1||3||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Renault Clio||4||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||Renault Megane Grandtour||5||2||Large cars|
|AddCar||Toyota Aygo||4||2||Small cars|
You must receive permission to cross borders in advance (at least 5 days before the rental begins). You will also be charged an additional fee, the amount of which depends on the rental company.
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.