Car Hire at Bucharest Airport Otopeni
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
The capital of Romania, Bucharest is also the country’s most popular tourist destination. These are three of its most interesting attractions:
- Palace of the Parliament. Built during the oppressive years of Nicolae Ceauşescu’s rule, Palatul Parlamentului is not every local’s favourite, but there’s no question that the imposing structure is among the city’s most notable landmarks. The second-largest building in the world after only the Pentagon in the United States, the palace houses two chambers of the Romanian senate, but parts of it are open to tourists. The palace is also home to the National Museum of Contemporary Art, one of the best of its kind in the region.
- Old Town. Although only parts of Old Bucharest have survived to this day — the original settlement has been affected by several earthquakes and also suffered under the demolition policies of Ceauşescu — it is one of the most atmospheric and interesting areas of the Romanian capital. Known for its scenic cobblestone streets, the Old Town is home to a number of architectural landmarks and also has some of the city’s finest restaurants.
- Museums. In addition to the aforementioned Museum of Contemporary Art, Bucharest is home to a large number of other notable galleries and cultural institutions. Some of the highlights include the National Art Museum, the Aviation Museum, the fascinating Museum of Senses known for its collection of objects and devices that create optical illusions, and the Museum of the Romanian Peasant.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 55 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 57 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 47 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 163 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 37 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 74 per day
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Brasov (154 km / 95 miles)
- Constanta (243 km / 151 miles)
- Sibiu (283 km / 176 miles)
- Cluj-Napoca (458 km / 285 miles)
- Timișoara (552 km / 343 miles)
- Iasi (380 km / 236 miles)
Bucharest Airport Otopeni (OTP)
- IATA: OTP
- ICAO: LROP
- Name: Bucharest Airport Otopeni (OTP)
- Size: Large Airport
- Flights per year: 108,200
- Passengers (per year): 12,804,191
- Distance from the city centre: 10.6 miles / 17 km N of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: +40 21 204 1000
- Email: email@example.com
Top 5 Destinations around Bucharest Airport
Bucharest Sheraton Hotel starting at £ 19.26 per day1.7 km / 1.1 miles away
Ploiesti Hotel Delivery starting at £ 45.66 per day53.4 km / 33.2 miles away
Cluj-Napoca Airport starting at £ 24.02 per day319.0 km / 198.2 miles away
Suceava Airport starting at £ 38.60 per day359.3 km / 223.3 miles away
Oradea Airport starting at £ 53.40 per day432.3 km / 268.6 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at Bucharest Airport Otopeni?
What’s the most popular hire length at Bucharest Airport Otopeni?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at Bucharest Airport Otopeni?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Pricecarz||Dacia Logan||4||2||Small cars|
|Klass Wagen||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Pricecarz||Renault Megane||4||2||Large cars|
|Klass Wagen||Toyota Aygo||3||2||Small cars|
|Pricecarz||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
|Klass Wagen||Skoda Rapid||4||1||Medium cars|
|AddCar||Citroen C3||5||2||Small cars|
|Klass Wagen||Dacia Logan||5||1||Small cars|
|Pricecarz||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.