Car Rental at Trapani Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Get your rental car at Trapani Airport! Then drive into the city, find a parking spot, and go on a leisurely stroll to appreciate the architectural beauty of Casa Cambria Palace, the Basilica-Sanctuary of Maria Santissima Annunziata (also known as Madonna di Trapani), and Triton’s Fountain. And be sure to visit museums such as the Museum of Prehistory, the Museum of the Sea, and the Salt Museum.
Then drive to the Lido San Giuliano beaches for some swimming and relaxation, and for water sports like windsurfing and kitesurfing, too. Visit the charming town of Erice—drive there in your rental car or take a cable car—to check out the Norman Castle, built on the site of an ancient pre-Roman temple.
Trapani’s a great destination, but Italy has so much more to offer. With a longer term car rental deal you can visit nearby Palermo and Catania, explore the Sicilian countryside, or head all the way to the mainland to visit the Calabria and Apulia regions. You can even pick up your rental car at Trapani Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start planning your adventure today!
Trapani Airport is also known as Vincenzo Florio Airport Trapani–Birgi and Aeroporto Vincenzo Florio di Trapani–Birgi.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $44 per day
- Large cars - from $28 per day
- Medium cars - from $28 per day
- Small cars - from $16 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Palermo. The capital and largest city of Sicily, Palermo is a place of special energy and atmosphere. Ruled by such different civilizations as Greeks, Normans, and Moors at different periods of time, the city is home to a wealth of stunning historic sites.
- Catania. Located at the foothills of the active volcano that is Mount Etna, Catania has long attracted visitors with its beautiful architecture and long sandy beaches. The craters and summits of Etna can also be visited if you join one of the guided exploration tours.
- Messina. Located in the northeastern corner of Sicily just across the mainland Italy, the city of Messina is a fascinating place to visit. Although its architecture has suffered in a number of earthquakes, plenty of beautiful sites remain, along with the nearby lakes of Ganzirri and Faro.
- Agrigento. Located on the southwestern coast of Sicily in a relatively remote part of the island, the town of Agrigento is a scenic and interesting place to visit. Agrigento’s number one claim to fame is its Greek heritage that survives in a number of ancient temples, but travelers also love the city’s beautiful churches and a number of nearby beaches.
Trapani Airport (TPS)
- IATA: TPS
- ICAO: LICT
- Name: Trapani Airport (TPS)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 11,607
- Passengers (per year): 1,586,992
- Distance from City: 9.3 miles / 15 km S of town
Top 6 Locations near Trapani Airport
Car Rental at Palermo Airport from $7.09 per day51.9 km / 32.3 miles away
Car Rental at Pantelleria Airport from $7.25 per day142.7 km / 88.7 miles away
Car Rental at Comiso Airport from $11.47 per day215.7 km / 134.0 miles away
Car Rental Catania North from $12.09 per day231.1 km / 143.6 miles away
Car Rental at Catania-Fontanarossa Airport from $3.30 per day231.2 km / 143.7 miles away
Car Rental at Pozzallo Port from $17.86 per day249.5 km / 155.1 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Trapani Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Trapani Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Trapani Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Sicily By Car||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Target Rent||Fiat Panda||2||1||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Fiat 500X||5||3||Medium cars|
|Target Rent||Ford Fiesta||4||3||Small cars|
|Locauto||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Target Rent||VW Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Target Rent||Fiat Ducato||4||4||People Carriers/Vans|
|Sicily By Car||Opel Corsa||5||2||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Seat Arona||5||2||Large cars|
|Locauto||Renault Clio||4||1||Small cars|