Car Rental at Trapani Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Get your rental car at Trapani Airport! Then drive into the city, find a parking spot, and go on a leisurely stroll to appreciate the architectural beauty of Casa Cambria Palace, the Basilica-Sanctuary of Maria Santissima Annunziata (also known as Madonna di Trapani), and Triton’s Fountain. And be sure to visit museums such as the Museum of Prehistory, the Museum of the Sea, and the Salt Museum.
Then drive to the Lido San Giuliano beaches for some swimming and relaxation, and for water sports like windsurfing and kitesurfing, too. Visit the charming town of Erice—drive there in your rental car or take a cable car—to check out the Norman Castle, built on the site of an ancient pre-Roman temple.
Trapani’s a great destination, but Italy has so much more to offer. With a longer term car rental deal you can visit nearby Palermo and Catania, explore the Sicilian countryside, or head all the way to the mainland to visit the Calabria and Apulia regions. You can even pick up your rental car at Trapani Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start planning your adventure today!
Trapani Airport is also known as Vincenzo Florio Airport Trapani–Birgi and Aeroporto Vincenzo Florio di Trapani–Birgi.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $227 per day
- Large cars - from $166 per day
- Medium cars - from $143 per day
- Small cars - from $105 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Palermo. The capital and largest city of Sicily, Palermo is a place of special energy and atmosphere. Ruled by such different civilizations as Greeks, Normans, and Moors at different periods of time, the city is home to a wealth of stunning historic sites.
- Catania. Located at the foothills of the active volcano that is Mount Etna, Catania has long attracted visitors with its beautiful architecture and long sandy beaches. The craters and summits of Etna can also be visited if you join one of the guided exploration tours.
- Messina. Located in the northeastern corner of Sicily just across the mainland Italy, the city of Messina is a fascinating place to visit. Although its architecture has suffered in a number of earthquakes, plenty of beautiful sites remain, along with the nearby lakes of Ganzirri and Faro.
- Agrigento. Located on the southwestern coast of Sicily in a relatively remote part of the island, the town of Agrigento is a scenic and interesting place to visit. Agrigento’s number one claim to fame is its Greek heritage that survives in a number of ancient temples, but travelers also love the city’s beautiful churches and a number of nearby beaches.
Trapani Airport (TPS)
- IATA: TPS
- ICAO: LICT
- Name: Trapani Airport (TPS)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 11,607
- Passengers (per year): 1,586,992
- Distance from City: 9.3 miles / 15 km S of town
Top 10 Locations near Trapani Airport
Car Rental at Trapani Port from $99.71 per day
Car Rental at Palermo Airport from $25.15 per day54.2 km / 33.7 miles away
Car Rental at Pantelleria Airport from $86.78 per day141.3 km / 87.8 miles away
Car Rental at Comiso Airport from $106.15 per day217.2 km / 135.0 miles away
Car Rental Catania Sant'Agata li Battiati from $137.50 per day231.8 km / 144.1 miles away
Car Rental in Catania North from $160.48 per day232.7 km / 144.6 miles away
Car Rental at Catania Fontanarossa Airport from $25.15 per day233.1 km / 144.9 miles away
Car Rental at Catania San Giuseppe la Rena from $178.36 per day233.6 km / 145.2 miles away
Car Rental at Catania Port from $189.33 per day234.3 km / 145.6 miles away
Car Rental at Pozzallo Port from $106.15 per day250.9 km / 155.9 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Trapani Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Trapani Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Trapani Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Sicily By Car||Opel Karl||4||2||Small cars|
|Optimo Rent||Renault Twingo||3||1||Small cars|
|Maggiore||Lancia Ypsilon||5||1||Small cars|
|Optimo Rent||Fiat Panda||5||2||Small cars|
|Automania||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Fiat 500X||5||3||Medium cars|
|Optimo Rent||Volkswagen Polo||5||2||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Peugeot 208||5||1||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Peugeot 208||5||2||Small cars|
|Locauto||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.