Car Rental at Pantelleria Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Quite remote and therefore not very easy to get to, Pantelleria is one of the last mysterious destinations in Italy. Those who do make their way to this Mediterranean island halfway between Sicily and Africa will discover impressively volcanic landscapes, beautiful beaches, and plenty of character. These are three of Pantelleria’s most interesting attractions:
- Beaches. Although almost exclusively rocky, the beaches of Pantelleria are one of the main reasons why visitors come to the island – the azure-colored waters and the constantly warm temperatures might have something to do with it. The busiest spots can be found along the northern coast of the island (the one facing Sicily) while the south has a relatively more remote and wild feel.
- Specchio di Venere. Pantelleria is of volcanic origin, so one of the most impressive things about it is the type of landscape it has. Perhaps the best place to enjoy this aspect of the island is Specchio di Venere, or the Lake of Venus, which is near the north-central coast. Known for the healing properties of its minerals since Ancient Roman times, it is as good place for a swim as for a mud bath.
- Pantelleria Island National Park. Incorporating the aforementioned lake, as well as a sizable portion of the rest of the island, this nature preserve is another great reason to visit Pantelleria. The park is divided into three zones, covering the natural riches as well as the human-crafted landscapes and cultural heritage of the island. Many of the flora and fauna species found here can't be seen anywhere in Europe.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $66 per day
- Small cars - from $17 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Pantelleria Airport (PNL)
- IATA: PNL
- ICAO: LICG
- Name: Pantelleria Airport (PNL)
- Distance from city: 1.2 miles / 2 km
Top 7 Locations near Pantelleria Airport
Car Rental at Trapani Airport from $27.02 per day130.1 km / 80.8 miles away
Car Rental at Palermo Airport from $13.02 per day180.7 km / 112.3 miles away
Car Rental in Palermo Mondello from $200.99 per day191.2 km / 118.8 miles away
Car Rental at Comiso Airport from $49.43 per day235.5 km / 146.3 miles away
Car Rental at Pozzallo Port from $71.36 per day255.2 km / 158.6 miles away
Car Rental at Catania Fontanarossa Airport from $7.34 per day283.9 km / 176.4 miles away
Car Rental at Catania Port from $55.21 per day286.9 km / 178.3 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Pantelleria Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Pantelleria Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Pantelleria Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Optimo Rent, Sicily By Car|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Convertibles, Station wagons|
|Lowest price||$17 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||Optimo Rent|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Optimo Rent||Fiat Panda||4||1||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Opel Karl||4||2||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Peugeot 208||5||2||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Fiat 500 Cabrio||3||2||Convertibles|
|Sicily By Car||Renault Clio||5||1||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|