Car Rental at West Palm Beach Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Rent a car at Palm Beach Airport, then drive your rental straight to the beach! Some of the most popular ones in Palm Beach County are Lake Worth, Juno, and Delray; and you’ll find beachside bars and restaurants at many. Take the time to learn what the colors of the beach flags mean—some indicate dangerous waves and wildlife.
If you’re up for something more active, head to John D. MacArthur Beach State Park or Breaker’s Reef—both are great for kayaking, snorkeling, surfing, and other water sports. At McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary, you’ll see fascinating animals like tigers, pythons, lemurs, rhino iguanas, and Gila monsters—reservations are required, so make sure to call in advance. And learn more about Florida’s unique flora and fauna on a tour through mangrove forests and waters inhabited by manatees. You’re also only a couple hours' drive away from Everglades National Park, a fascinating park where you can discover more of Florida’s unique ecosystem.
With a rental car, you can head to many great places in South Florida. Below are just a few of the places you could go if you happen to tire of lying on the same beach all day. You can find more in this South Florida day trip guide.
- Miami Beach: The unrivaled nightlife center of Florida, and perhaps the country, Miami Beach is the place to go to see and be seen. Either drive down Ocean Dr. or stop to enjoy top-notch cuisine during the day or evening and world-class partying at night. And Miami, itself, is a great place to spend the very rare rainy day in South Florida.
- The Florida Keys: Key Largo is only a three-hour drive south of Palm Beach, though Key West is a couple of hours further down the road. You can enjoy some of the best scuba diving in the country or just snap a pic at the southernmost point of the United States. Either way, it’s definitely worth the trip.
- Everglades National Park: Though it’s a few hours’ drive to the south, the Everglades is an excellent place to spend time in nature. You can experience the unique landscape in many ways, whether it be just for a day of birdwatching or an extended kayaking trip.
- Orlando: Just two and a half hours away from Palm Beach, the land of theme parks is easy to reach. Take the kids to Disney World or Universal Orlando for a fun day or two away from the beach.
Top international routes
- Toronto (seasonal)
- Montreal (seasonal)
- Marsh Harbor (seasonal)
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $85 per day
- Large cars - from $37 per day
- Medium cars - from $32 per day
- Vans - from $75 per day
- Premium cars - from $56 per day
- Small cars - from $30 per day
- SUVs - from $36 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
If returning a rental car to Easirent’s location, then a pair of stations (Sunoco and West Palm Gas) along Southern Blvd. between Lake Ave. and Parker Ave. are probably the best solution. If using I -95, you would have to travel east towards the coast once exiting to reach these stations.
Finally, if returning a car to Datura Auto Rentals (for those using Ace), a Citgo station on Belvedere Road are the best to use. The Chevron station at the corner of Belvedere Road and S. Dixie Highway is the closes station, but its prices are usually significantly higher than that of the previously mentioned stations.
Palm Beach Int. Airport (PBI)
- IATA: PBI
- ICAO: KPBI
- Name: Palm Beach Int. Airport (PBI)
- Distance from city: 3 miles / 4.8 km
Top 20 Locations near West Palm Beach Airport
66.4 km / 41.3 miles away
Car Rental at Fort Lauderdale Airport from $17.99 per day68.1 km / 42.3 miles away
96.6 km / 60.0 miles away
99.8 km / 62.0 miles away
Car Rental at Miami Airport from $8.33 per day100.6 km / 62.5 miles away
Car Rental at Miami Port from $42.57 per day100.8 km / 62.6 miles away
Car Rental in Miami (Downtown) from $18.04 per day101.6 km / 63.1 miles away
Car Rental in Miami Coral Gables from $64.16 per day105.2 km / 65.4 miles away
Car Rental at Fort Myers Airport from $28.95 per day165.8 km / 103.0 miles away
Car Rental at Melbourne International Airport from $72.03 per day166.9 km / 103.7 miles away
Car Rental at Punta Gorda Airport from $62.01 per day189.9 km / 118.0 miles away
Car Rental at Orlando Airport from $26.60 per day228.1 km / 141.7 miles away
Car Rental at Buena Vista Palace Hotel from $43.44 per day234.6 km / 145.8 miles away
Car Rental in Downtown Disney Car Care from $73.19 per day239.7 km / 148.9 miles away
Car Rental at Sarasota–Bradenton Airport from $45.33 per day256.1 km / 159.1 miles away
Car Rental at Sanford Airport from $52.80 per day258.4 km / 160.6 miles away
Car Rental at Tampa Airport from $29.31 per day280.4 km / 174.2 miles away
Car Rental at Key West International Airport from $45.53 per day289.2 km / 179.7 miles away
Car Rental at St. Pete–Clearwater Airport from $53.58 per day290.2 km / 180.3 miles away
Car Rental at Daytona Beach Airport from $52.80 per day293.3 km / 182.2 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at West Palm Beach Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at West Palm Beach Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at West Palm Beach Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Easirent, Thrifty, Dollar, Ace Rent a car, SIXT|
|Popular car categories||SUVs, Large cars, Medium cars, Small cars|
|Lowest price||$30 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Easirent||Nissan Sentra||4||2||Medium cars|
|Easirent||Toyota Yaris||5||Small cars|
|Easirent||Nissan Altima||4||1||Large cars|
|Easirent||Hyundai Santa Fe||5||2||SUVs|
|Thrifty||Mazda 3||5||3||Large cars|
|Thrifty||Chevrolet Malibu||4||2||Large cars|
|Thrifty||Ford Focus||3||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.