Car Rental at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Huge, loud, and busy, yet with plenty of coziness if you scratch beneath the surface, the capital of Thailand remains a fascinating place to visit. Most foreign visitors rightly know it as a backpacking mecca, but Bangkok is also a royal capital of long and high historical stature. A city with something for everyone, these are six of its most interesting attractions:
- Grand Palace. The official residence of the King of Thailand and his court, the Grand Palace can be quite objectively called the most important building in the country. Part of the palace is open for visitors, and while it is a bit pricey and can get crowded, the experience is still worth it. The palace complex is as large as it is magnificent and includes gems like the Temple and Museum of Emerald Buddha.
- Wat Pho. Located right next to the palace is Wat Pho (the Temple of the Reclining Buddha). Older than Bangkok itself, its Buddha is considered one of the largest in the world. Like the Royal Palace, Wat Pho is a larger complex and has many statues and buildings, each telling a story of Bangkok’s rich history.
- Wat Arun. Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn, is one of Bangkok's most iconic landmarks. This stunning Buddhist temple stands tall on the western bank of the Chao Phraya River, and its intricate spires are adorned with colorful porcelain and fragments of shells, creating a breathtaking sight, especially at sunrise or sunset.
- Lumphini Park. Located in the heart of Bangkok, Lumphini Park is a serene oasis amidst the bustling cityscape, offering locals and tourists a tranquil escape from the urban chaos. In addition to being a peaceful place for walking and picnicking, the park has a variety of wildlife, including monitor lizards, which makes it a unique and relaxing getaway in the midst of the metropolis.
- Chinatown. Bangkok's Chinatown, with its iconic Yaowarat Road, is a bustling and vibrant district that offers a tantalizing journey into Chinese culture, cuisine and commerce. A must-visit destination for those seeking an authentic and flavorful Thai-Chinese experience, the narrow streets are adorned with colorful signs and the air is filled with the aromas of delicious street food.
- Bangkok National Museum. About to celebrate its 150th birthday in 2024, the Bangkok National Museum is dedicated to all things Thai and the human habitation of present-day Thailand that dates back to at least the Neolithic. The museum has an impressive collection dedicated to the topics of art, folklore, religion, and the various kingdoms that have ruled Thailand over millennia.
Top international routes
- Hong Kong
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $34 per day
- Medium cars - from $32 per day
- Vans - from $75 per day
- Small cars - from $19 per day
- SUVs - from $46 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- IATA: BKK
- ICAO: VTBS
- Name: Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- Distance from city: 15.5 miles / 25 km
Top 8 Locations near Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Car Rental in Bangkok (Downtown) from $26.11 per day19.6 km / 12.2 miles away
Car Rental at Airport Bangkok Don Muang from $20.92 per day29.3 km / 18.2 miles away
Car Rental at Khon Kaen Airport from $23.18 per day378.0 km / 234.9 miles away
Car Rental at Udon Thani Int. Airport from $24.82 per day465.2 km / 289.1 miles away
Car Rental at Samui International Airport from $19.48 per day466.6 km / 289.9 miles away
Car Rental at Chiang Mai Int. Airport from $22.28 per day595.9 km / 370.3 miles away
Car Rental at Krabi Airport from $24.82 per day650.9 km / 404.5 miles away
Car Rental at Phuket Int. Airport from $21.30 per day675.2 km / 419.5 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Keddy, Drive Car Rental, yesaway, SIXT, Europcar|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, SUVs, Large cars, Medium cars|
|Lowest price||$19 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Keddy||Nissan Almera||5||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Mitsubishi Mirage||4||1||Small cars|
|Drive Car Rental||Nissan Almera||4||2||Small cars|
|Keddy||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Small cars|
|yesaway||Nissan Almera||4||2||Small cars|
|yesaway||Toyota Vios||4||2||Medium cars|
|Drive Car Rental||Toyota Fortuner||4||2||SUVs|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.