Car Rental at Airport Bangkok Don Muang
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Bangkok Don Mueang Airport (*removed Bangkok at the start) Don Mueang Airport is also sometimes also referred to as Don Muang Airport. In total, there are two airports serving Bangkok City. Don Mueang International Airport (DMK) and Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) which are 44.2km apart. Don Mueang Aiport is considered a hub for budget airlines that fly both domestic and International within Asia.
Top international routes
- Kuala Lumpur
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Phnom Penh
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $28 per day
- Medium cars - from $32 per day
- Vans - from $75 per day
- Small cars - from $21 per day
- SUVs - from $56 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
There are also ATMs, banks with currency exchanges, a children’s play area, a medical center, a pharmacy, pay showers, a spa, a hair salon, mobile device charging spots, a post office, a lost and found office, an observation deck, an on-site hotel, and a Muslim prayer room.
Luggage storage is on the 1st floor of Terminal 2. Facilities at the airport are well equipped for passengers with reduced mobility. Special assistance is also offered, but if you’d like this service, make sure to let the airline know when booking your flight.
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Udon Thani, in northeastern Thailand, boasts of a rich blend of history, culture, and nature. Highlights include the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Ban Chiang Archaeological Site, the Udon Thani Museum, and the stunning Red Lotus Sea. The drive from Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok takes about 8-10 hours, offering glimpses of the picturesque Thai countryside, dotted with rural villages, rice paddies, and mountains.
- Chiang Mai, a popular city in Northern Thailand, is renowned for its beautiful temples, traditional handicrafts, and bustling night bazaars. Must-visits include Doi Suthep temple, and the Old Town which has a labyrinth of temples and shops within ancient walls. The driving time from Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok is approximately 9-11 hours, journeying through quaint villages and rolling hills.
- Phnom Penh is the bustling capital of Cambodia is within driving distance from Bangkok. Landmarks such as the Royal Palace with its stunning Silver Pagoda, and the National Museum, housing a vast collection of Khmer artifacts, are must-sees. A sobering visit to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek offers a profound insight into Cambodia's recent past. From Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok, the drive takes about 10-12 hours. As you’re crossing into a different country, make sure you have the necessary paperwork to do so.
Airport Bangkok Don Muang (DMK)
- IATA: DMK
- ICAO: VTBD
- Name: Airport Bangkok Don Muang (DMK)
- Distance from city: 13.7 miles / 22 km
Top 8 Locations near Airport Bangkok Don Muang
Car Rental in Bangkok (Downtown) from $26.15 per day20.6 km / 12.8 miles away
Car Rental at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport from $19.22 per day29.3 km / 18.2 miles away
Car Rental at Khon Kaen Airport from $23.21 per day367.9 km / 228.6 miles away
Car Rental at Udon Thani Int. Airport from $24.85 per day451.4 km / 280.5 miles away
Car Rental at Samui International Airport from $19.51 per day488.7 km / 303.7 miles away
Car Rental at Chiang Mai Int. Airport from $22.31 per day567.6 km / 352.7 miles away
Car Rental at Krabi Airport from $24.85 per day670.1 km / 416.4 miles away
Car Rental at Phuket Int. Airport from $21.33 per day692.0 km / 430.0 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Airport Bangkok Don Muang?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Airport Bangkok Don Muang?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Airport Bangkok Don Muang?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Keddy, Drive Car Rental, Europcar|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, SUVs, Large cars, Medium cars|
|Lowest price||$21 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Keddy||Mitsubishi Mirage||4||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Nissan Almera||5||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Small cars|
|Drive Car Rental||Nissan Almera||4||2||Small cars|
|Drive Car Rental||Toyota Vios||4||2||Medium cars|
|Drive Car Rental||Toyota Fortuner||4||2||SUVs|
|Drive Car Rental||Nissan Sylphy||4||4||Large cars|
|Keddy||Toyota Vios||4||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.