Car Rental Seville
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Offers
Why rent a car in Seville?
The capital of Spain’s Andalusia region, Seville is a great destination to discover by car. Offering a mix of past and modernity, it is an interesting place to explore, and its proximity to other historic cities and nature areas provides ample opportunities for interesting day trips.
Top ways to enter Seville
- Seville Airport: Located about 8 km (5 mi) northwest of the city center, Seville Airport hosts flights to many European destinations and is popular with low-cost carriers like Ryanair and Vueling.
- Malaga Airport: Andalusia’s largest airport is just about two and a half hours drive southeast of Seville.
- Faro Airport: Located in the neighboring Portugal, Faro Airport is just about two hours drive away from Seville and is especially active during summers.
Useful city facts
- Seville is one of the warmest cities in Europe, the annual average temperature being With an annual average of 19.2 °C (67 °F). Winters are very mild, while summers can be extraordinarily hot and proper hydration is essential.
- Despite its Moorish past and mixed population, the main language of Seville in Spanish of Andalusian variety. The knowledge of English varies.
Top destinations and activities
- The Cathedral of Seville. One of the largest Catholic churches in the world, the cathedral is the pearl of Seville. The fact that it was originally built as a grand mosque is still reminded by La Giralda minaret tower. It is a resting place of Christopher Columbus.
- The local cuisine. The influence of Andalusian cuisine stretches far and wide, and many dishes in Europe, the Americas and North Africa are influenced by it. Start with the city’s world-famous tapas, then continue with other famous dishes. Patatas bravas (spicy potatoes) espinacas con garbanzos (spinach with garbanzos) and pulpo gallego (Galician octopus) are just a few.
- The Jewish Quarter. Although now mainly a historic destination instead of being a home of an active community, Barrio Santa Cruz is a fascinating reminder of the city’s Ladino past and their unique culture, music, and lifestyle. The neighborhood is just a short walk from the Cathedral of Seville.
Traffic and parking tips
- Speed limits - 50km/h (31mph) in built-up areas, 90km/h (56mph) on most standard roads, 100km/h (62mph) on standard roads that are either one-way roads, roads with more than two lanes for at least one direction of traffic and roads with shoulders more than 1.5m wide, and 120km/h (74mph) on motorways (called autovías in Spain).
- The car documentation and insurance always has to be inside a vehicle.
- The driver and all passengers are required to wear seatbelts.
- Children up to the age of 12 and measuring less than 135cm travelling on the front seat of a car must be seated in a child restraint system adapted to their size and weight.
- Unnecessary use of audible warning devices (horns) is prohibited.
- The legal alcohol limit is 0.05% for experienced drivers and 0.02% for novice drivers.
- The emergency number is 112.
Most of the roads inside the country are toll-free. Toll roads are called ‘carretera de peaje’. On maps and road signs, all toll roads have to include a letter P after the road type. The payment method may vary depending on the road, but most will accept cash. Regardless of the region, the average estimated price is €9.5 ($11.25) per 100km by car. See the official website for prices and more information.
Ideas for a day-trip
- Doñana National Park: Made up of marshes and the Guadalquivir River, this national park just a two hour drive away from Seville is home to wildlife like deer, wild boars, badgers, mongooses, lynx, and the Spanish imperial eagle.
- Granada: The hauntingly beautiful Moorish architecture is best observed in this unique city, with famous Alhambra just one of the examples.
- Malaga and the Costa del Sol: Offering both an endless party atmosphere for those who seek it and serene spots of calm and relaxation for others, Costa del Sol is perhaps the main beach destination in Southern Europe.
Most popular rental types and cars
The most popular rental car in Spain is the Ford Fiesta, but travelers tend to also choose the Fiat 500 and the Ford Focus a lot. The most popular car types are economy, compact and mini.
- Algarve: Similar in many ways to Andalucia, but less populated and more wild, Portugal’s next-door southern region is a place of golden beaches, rugged mountains, and cute towns, making it a favorite next destination for many travelers.
- Up the coast: The region of Murcia is an under-appreciated, but a deserving travel destination, Valencian Community has unique character and cuisine, and the most determined travelers will even go all the way to Catalonia and Barcelona.
- Madrid: Spain’s busy, yet beautiful capital city is just five hours drive north, and is a center of art, culture, and entertainment. One way to get there is to go through the city of Cordoba, a city of architectural and historical monuments.
Car Rental Prices in Seville
- Convertibles - from $110 per day
- Station wagons - from $35 per day
- Large cars - from $56 per day
- Medium cars - from $27 per day
- People Carriers / Vans - from $58 per day
- Premium cars - from $98 per day
- Small cars - from $19 per day
- SUVs - from $33 per day
How can I save money on my rental car?
You can do a number of things to get a good car rental deal in Seville:
- Compare rates of different rental car providers
- Book your rental car well in advance
- Plan your route before you go
- Know your fuel and mileage requirements
- Visit on the month when the rental prices are the cheapest. According to our data, visiting Seville is the cheapest in June when renting a car is about 50% cheaper than the yearly average.
Top 20 Cities near Seville
Barcelona Car Rentals from $1.32 per day809.3 km / 502.9 miles away
Madrid Car Rentals from $2.91 per day395.7 km / 245.9 miles away
Malaga Car Rentals from $0.04 per day148.8 km / 92.4 miles away
Alicante Car Rentals from $0.10 per day478.2 km / 297.1 miles away
Valencia Car Rentals from $2.89 per day524.4 km / 325.8 miles away
Bilbao Car Rentals from $4.96 per day701.2 km / 435.7 miles away
Granada Car Rentals from $4.19 per day189.0 km / 117.4 miles away
Santiago de Compostela Car Rentals from $6.69 per day645.7 km / 401.2 miles away
Girona Car Rentals from $0.78 per day892.2 km / 554.4 miles away
A Coruña Car Rentals from $19.19 per day687.2 km / 427.0 miles away
Santander Car Rentals from $12.71 per day690.8 km / 429.2 miles away
Asturias Car Rentals from $3.97 per day683.5 km / 424.7 miles away
Jerez Car Rentals from $1.53 per day76.3 km / 47.4 miles away
Vigo Car Rentals from $25.15 per day583.9 km / 362.8 miles away
Murcia Car Rentals from $0.48 per day421.6 km / 262.0 miles away
Valladolid Car Rentals from $16.16 per day485.1 km / 301.4 miles away
Zaragoza Car Rentals from $12.30 per day636.1 km / 395.2 miles away
Almeria Car Rentals from $4.76 per day318.5 km / 197.9 miles away
Gibraltar La Linea Car Rentals from $10.26 per day148.9 km / 92.5 miles away
Pamplona Car Rentals from $15.09 per day695.9 km / 432.4 miles away
Top 20 Locations near Seville
Seville Railway Station Car Rentals from $14.41 per day
Seville Airport Car Rentals from $0.22 per day7.9 km / 4.9 miles away
Jerez Airport Car Rentals from $1.53 per day72.2 km / 44.9 miles away
Huelva Railway Station Car Rentals from $27.91 per day87.6 km / 54.4 miles away
Cadiz Railway Station Car Rentals from $22.22 per day99.9 km / 62.0 miles away
Gibraltar La Linea Airport Car Rentals from $10.26 per day148.7 km / 92.4 miles away
Malaga Airport Car Rentals from $0.04 per day153.3 km / 95.3 miles away
Malaga Railway Station Car Rentals from $6.81 per day156.4 km / 97.2 miles away
Granada Airport Car Rentals from $4.19 per day195.9 km / 121.7 miles away
Jaen Railway Station Car Rentals from $22.47 per day197.3 km / 122.6 miles away
Granada Railway Station Car Rentals from $19.83 per day210.6 km / 130.9 miles away
Ciudad Real Railway Station Car Rentals from $22.98 per day252.8 km / 157.1 miles away
Almeria Airport Car Rentals from $4.76 per day325.2 km / 202.0 miles away
Madrid Chamartin Railway Station Car Rentals from $20.44 per day395.9 km / 246.0 miles away
Madrid Airport Car Rentals from $2.91 per day402.0 km / 249.8 miles away
Murcia Airport Car Rentals from $0.48 per day429.2 km / 266.7 miles away
Cartagena Railway Station Car Rentals from $22.97 per day441.7 km / 274.5 miles away
Valladolid Railway Station Car Rentals from $23.70 per day484.7 km / 301.2 miles away
Alicante Airport Car Rentals from $0.10 per day485.9 km / 301.9 miles away
Valladolid Airport Car Rentals from $16.16 per day489.4 km / 304.1 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
Which is the cheapest month to rent a car in Seville?
What’s the usual rental length in Seville?
What's the most popular month to rent a car in Seville?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Rental Agent||Make / Model||Doors||Luggage||Type|
|Ace Rent a car||Volkswagen Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Opel Adam||3||1||Small cars|
|Centauro||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Centauro||Ford Fiesta||4||3||Small cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Opel Astra||5||2||Medium cars|
|Interrent||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Centauro||Ford Focus||5||3||Medium cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|Record-go||Ford Fiesta||5||1||Small cars|
|Interrent||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Top 16 Suppliers for Seville in 2019
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 4.6 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email