Car Rental at Jerez Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Although not as big or popular as some of its Andalusian neighbors like Seville or Malaga, Jerez has its fair share of admirers. The cozy southern city attracts visitors with its wine-making and flamenco heritage, as well as access to the nearby Costa de la Luz shoreline. These are three of the most notable attractions in and around it:
- Alcázar of Jerez. Dating back to the 10th century when the Moorish ruled the area, Jerez’s Alcázar is smaller, but just as atmospheric and definitely less crowded than the Alhambra in Granada. The fortified complex now houses a park and also includes historical attractions like the Arab baths, the distinctive Albarrana Towers, and the Hall of the Ambassadors. Located in the heart of the city, the Alcázar is near a number of other famous attractions like the city’s eclectic cathedral, Jerez Archaeological Museum, and the Mystery of Jerez wine museum.
- Sierra de Grazalema National Park. Jerez is located near the wonderful wetland area of Doñana National Park, but the physical arrangement of the reserve means you have to do a long circle around the Guadalquivir River which takes close to three hours by car. While it is still a very worthwhile trip, a closer alternative to enjoy Andalusian nature is Sierra de Grazalema National Park. Located about an 80-minute drive to the west of Jerez, the Grazalema Mountains are characterized by impressive rock formations like Salto del Cabrero, wooded slopes, and impressive views of the country below. The area is also home to one of the largest vulture colonies in Europe. There is a network of hiking trails, but the protection of the wildlife means you need to receive permission to access many areas, so it’s a good idea to contact the park’s authority in advance.
- Costa de la Luz. A scenic 200 km (125 mile) stretch of golden beaches, the nearby Coast of Light is one of the main reasons why people travel to Jerez. The nearest point of the coast, which is the town of El Puerto de Santa Maria, is only a 20-minute drive away. There are plenty of lovely beach towns up and down the coast, as well as the historical city of Cadiz (a 30-minute drive away) and the windsurfing mecca of Tarifa (1 hour and 20 minutes away).
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $132 per day
- Station wagons - from $99 per day
- Large cars - from $116 per day
- Medium cars - from $87 per day
- Vans - from $223 per day
- Small cars - from $76 per day
- SUVs - from $100 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Seville (95 km / 59 mi). The largest city and capital of Andalusia, Seville is famous for flamenco, the Alcázar Palace, General Archive of the Indies, and a truly stunning cathedral. The city is also near the beautifully mountainous Sierra Norte area.
- Malaga (239 km / 148 mi). Malaga might lack something of the historic appeal of the other Andalusian cities (although it has that, too), but it more than makes up for it with some of the nicest beaches in all of Spain. The center of the famous Costa del Sol or the Coast of the Sun, it attracts thousands of visitors every year.
- Madrid (587 km / 365 mi). The capital of Spain is one of the largest and most diverse cities in Europe. Famous for its world-class museums and equally impressive football teams, it is a true hub of art, entertainment, and cuisine from all over the Spanish-speaking world.
- Valencia (747 km / 464 mi). Valencia is famous for its amazing paella, indeed a highlight of any trip there, but Spain's third city offers so much more than just culinary delights. Inhabited since antiquity, it is home to historic sites and modern museums, as well as a long and beautiful surrounding coastline.
- Cordoba (233 km / 145 mi). Located in northern Andalusia, Cordoba is a history lover’s delight. With traces of Neanderthal settlements, the city was later ruled by Romans, Visigoths, and Moors. The latter were responsible for the construction of Mezquita, a mosque that was later turned into a church and is one of the most impressive landmarks not only in the city, but in all of Spain.
- Portimão (347 km / 215 mi). Located on the Atlantic coast, Portimão is the second-largest city of Algarve, a Southern Portuguese region famous for stunning coastline, beautiful nature areas, and relaxed lifestyle. Visit Portimão’s impressive churches, then travel to explore the surrounding beaches and mountains.
Jerez La Parra Airport (XRY)
- IATA: XRY
- ICAO: LEJR
- Name: Jerez La Parra Airport (XRY)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 48,628
- Passengers (per year): 1,046,251
- Distance from city: 5 miles / 8 km NE of town
Top 18 Locations near Jerez Airport
Car Rental at Cadiz Train Station from $60.06 per day25.4 km / 15.8 miles away
Car Rental at Cadiz Port from $54.89 per day26.4 km / 16.4 miles away
Car Rental at Seville Airport from $32.48 per day81.2 km / 50.5 miles away
Car Rental at Algeciras Ferry Port from $57.97 per day88.0 km / 54.7 miles away
Car Rental at Gibraltar La Linea Airport from $66.22 per day92.4 km / 57.4 miles away
Car Rental at Huelva Train Station from $61.37 per day95.9 km / 59.6 miles away
Car Rental at Malaga Airport from $19.84 per day144.0 km / 89.5 miles away
Car Rental at Malaga Train Station from $49.20 per day149.9 km / 93.1 miles away
Car Rental at Cordoba Train Station from $55.14 per day175.8 km / 109.3 miles away
Car Rental at Granada Airport from $44.83 per day214.4 km / 133.2 miles away
Car Rental at Granada Train Station from $35.41 per day228.7 km / 142.1 miles away
Car Rental at Almeria Airport from $35.01 per day333.5 km / 207.2 miles away
Car Rental in Madrid Leganes from $27.01 per day451.3 km / 280.4 miles away
Car Rental at Murcia Airport from $25.01 per day457.4 km / 284.2 miles away
Car Rental at Madrid Atocha Train Station from $32.06 per day461.9 km / 287.0 miles away
Car Rental at Madrid Chamartin Train Station from $61.37 per day468.8 km / 291.3 miles away
Car Rental at Madrid Airport from $37.24 per day474.4 km / 294.8 miles away
Car Rental at Alicante Airport from $13.01 per day520.4 km / 323.4 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Jerez Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Jerez Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Jerez Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Interrent||Volkswagen Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Volkswagen Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Toyota Aygo||3||1||Small cars|
|Interrent||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|Alamo||Seat Ibiza||4||2||Small cars|
|Firefly||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.