Car Rental at Jerez Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Although not as big or popular as some of its Andalusian neighbors like Seville or Malaga, Jerez has its fair share of admirers. The cozy southern city attracts visitors with its wine-making and flamenco heritage, as well as access to the nearby Costa de la Luz shoreline. These are three of the most notable attractions in and around it:
- Alcázar of Jerez. Dating back to the 10th century when the Moorish ruled the area, Jerez’s Alcázar is smaller, but just as atmospheric and definitely less crowded than the Alhambra in Granada. The fortified complex now houses a park and also includes historical attractions like the Arab baths, the distinctive Albarrana Towers, and the Hall of the Ambassadors. Located in the heart of the city, the Alcázar is near a number of other famous attractions like the city’s eclectic cathedral, Jerez Archaeological Museum, and the Mystery of Jerez wine museum.
- Sierra de Grazalema National Park. Jerez is located near the wonderful wetland area of Doñana National Park, but the physical arrangement of the reserve means you have to do a long circle around the Guadalquivir River which takes close to three hours by car. While it is still a very worthwhile trip, a closer alternative to enjoy Andalusian nature is Sierra de Grazalema National Park. Located about an 80-minute drive to the west of Jerez, the Grazalema Mountains are characterized by impressive rock formations like Salto del Cabrero, wooded slopes, and impressive views of the country below. The area is also home to one of the largest vulture colonies in Europe. There is a network of hiking trails, but the protection of the wildlife means you need to receive permission to access many areas, so it’s a good idea to contact the park’s authority in advance.
- Costa de la Luz. A scenic 200 km (125 mile) stretch of golden beaches, the nearby Coast of Light is one of the main reasons why people travel to Jerez. The nearest point of the coast, which is the town of El Puerto de Santa Maria, is only a 20-minute drive away. There are plenty of lovely beach towns up and down the coast, as well as the historical city of Cadiz (a 30-minute drive away) and the windsurfing mecca of Tarifa (1 hour and 20 minutes away).
- Seville. The capital of Andalusia is one of the most fascinating cities to visit in all of Spain. Its history includes eras of Phoenician, Roman, and Arab rule, and the city is home to no fewer than three world heritage sites. The capital of Flamenco and home to some of Andalusia's best museums, it is only an hour and 20 minute drive north of Jerez.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $30 per day
- Large cars - from $14 per day
- Medium cars - from $12 per day
- Vans - from $61 per day
- Premium cars - from $41 per day
- Small cars - from $10 per day
- SUVs - from $13 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Seville (95 km / 59 mi). The largest city and capital of Andalusia, Seville is famous for flamenco, the Alcázar Palace, General Archive of the Indies, and a truly stunning cathedral. The city is also near the beautifully mountainous Sierra Norte area.
- Malaga (239 km / 148 mi). Malaga might lack something of the historic appeal of the other Andalusian cities (although it has that, too), but it more than makes up for it with some of the nicest beaches in all of Spain. The center of the famous Costa del Sol or the Coast of the Sun, it attracts thousands of visitors every year.
- Madrid (587 km / 365 mi). The capital of Spain is one of the largest and most diverse cities in Europe. Famous for its world-class museums and equally impressive football teams, it is a true hub of art, entertainment, and cuisine from all over the Spanish-speaking world.
- Valencia (747 km / 464 mi). Valencia is famous for its amazing paella, indeed a highlight of any trip there, but Spain's third city offers so much more than just culinary delights. Inhabited since antiquity, it is home to historic sites and modern museums, as well as a long and beautiful surrounding coastline.
- Cordoba (233 km / 145 mi). Located in northern Andalusia, Cordoba is a history lover’s delight. With traces of Neanderthal settlements, the city was later ruled by Romans, Visigoths, and Moors. The latter were responsible for the construction of Mezquita, a mosque that was later turned into a church and is one of the most impressive landmarks not only in the city, but in all of Spain.
- Portimão (347 km / 215 mi). Located on the Atlantic coast, Portimão is the second-largest city of Algarve, a Southern Portuguese region famous for stunning coastline, beautiful nature areas, and relaxed lifestyle. Visit Portimão’s impressive churches, then travel to explore the surrounding beaches and mountains.
- Granada (291 km/ 180 miles). Home of the Alhambra, Albayzin, and Federico Garcia Lorca, Granada is one of the most atmospheric cities in all of Spain. This is perhaps one of the places in Southern Spain where the region's Moorish heritage feels most alive or at least best preserve. Located in the eastern part of Andalusia, it can be reached in about 3 hours and 15 minutes from Jerez.
- IATA: XRY
- ICAO: LEJR
- Name: Jerez La Parra Airport (XRY)
- Distance from city: 5 miles / 8 km
Top 20 Locations near Jerez Airport
Car Rental at Cadiz Train Station from $17.41 per day31.5 km / 19.6 miles away
Car Rental at Seville Airport from $7.59 per day76.3 km / 47.4 miles away
Car Rental at Algeciras Ferry Port from $19.21 per day88.0 km / 54.7 miles away
Car Rental at Huelva Train Station from $28.84 per day97.1 km / 60.3 miles away
Car Rental at Malaga Airport from $2.81 per day139.4 km / 86.6 miles away
Car Rental at Malaga Train Station from $8.54 per day145.2 km / 90.2 miles away
Car Rental at Granada Airport from $13.87 per day208.9 km / 129.8 miles away
Car Rental at Almeria Airport from $16.75 per day328.6 km / 204.2 miles away
Car Rental at Region de Murcia International Airport from $6.51 per day451.7 km / 280.7 miles away
Car Rental at Madrid Atocha Train Station from $12.19 per day456.2 km / 283.5 miles away
Car Rental at Madrid Chamartin Train Station from $18.34 per day463.1 km / 287.8 miles away
Car Rental at Madrid Airport from $10.55 per day468.7 km / 291.2 miles away
Car Rental at Alicante Airport from $4.24 per day514.6 km / 319.8 miles away
Car Rental at Valencia Airport from $6.68 per day575.5 km / 357.6 miles away
Car Rental at Valencia Train Station from $11.56 per day581.3 km / 361.2 miles away
Car Rental at Vigo Airport from $17.51 per day648.5 km / 403.0 miles away
Car Rental at Castellon Airport from $36.73 per day657.5 km / 408.6 miles away
Car Rental at Burgos Train Station from $20.58 per day658.4 km / 409.1 miles away
Car Rental at Zaragoza Train Station from $14.72 per day703.6 km / 437.2 miles away
Car Rental at Santiago de Compostela Airport from $19.04 per day712.8 km / 442.9 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Jerez Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Jerez Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Jerez Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Goldcar, Alamo, Firefly, Thrifty, Keddy|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Large cars|
|Lowest price||$10 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Goldcar||Volkswagen Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|Thrifty||Peugeot 208||4||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Nissan Qashqai||5||2||Large cars|
|Firefly||Fiat 500||2||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Toyota Aygo||3||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Seat Ibiza||4||2||Small cars|
|Firefly||Opel Corsa||5||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.