Car Rental at Mykonos Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Part of the Cyclades, an island group southeast of the mainland of Greece, Mykonos is one of the most popular travel destinations in Greece. In addition to a stunning coastline, the island is known for its unmistakable windmills, well-preserved architecture, and historical sites. These are three of the most interesting attractions in Mykonos:
- Windmills. Although perhaps uncharacteristic of most people’s idea of Greek islands, the windmills of Mykonos are one of its most recognizable landmarks. Dating back to the 16th century, they used to play an important role in the island’s agriculture and have now been turned into a tourist attraction. Facing west, the windmills are also said to be the best spot in Mykonos to enjoy the sunset over the Aegean.
- Little Venice. Located right next to the windmills and forming a part of Mykonos Town, the largest settlement on the island, Little Venice is a popular tourist area. Also known as Alefkandra, its seaside location and beautiful architecture make the peninsula one of the most scenic parts of the island. The area is home to Panagia Paraportiani, one of the most notable Orthodox churches in the Cyclades.
- East coast. Somewhat less popular with foreign guests, the eastern coast of Mykonos is a relatively quiet and serene part of the island. Popular, uncrowded beaches include Kalo Livadi and Lia, while Kalafati Beach is a notable water sports hub. Most of the area can only be accessed by car, but the trip from Mykonos Town takes only about 25-40 minutes.
- Matogianni. Have dinner and drinks in Matogianni on Matogianni street. This is the most famous street on Mykonos. It is lined with chic restaurants and bars that serve traditional Greek cuisine and have been decorated in quintessential blue and white Cycladic style.
- Delos. Sail out to the archeological island of Delos. Delos is an uninhabited island in the Cyclades that was given UNESCO-protected status in 1999. According to Greek mythology, the God Apollo and the God Artemis were born on the island. Since their birth made Delos such a spiritually important place, no human was ever allowed to be born or die on the island. Today, Delos island is just one big archeological site. It is filled with colonnaded promenades lined with carved statues of lions and Ancient Greek deities. The island museum contains a collection of artifacts recovered from the region. You can take a day tour from Mykonos to Delos, and the journey takes around 30-40 minutes by boat.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $31 per day
- Large cars - from $142 per day
- Medium cars - from $18 per day
- Vans - from $89 per day
- Premium cars - from $101 per day
- Small cars - from $12 per day
- SUVs - from $20 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Mykonos Airport (JMK)
- IATA: JMK
- ICAO: LGMK
- Name: Mykonos Airport (JMK)
- Distance from city: 1.2 miles / 2 km
Top 20 Locations near Mykonos Airport
Car Rental at Mykonos Port from $15.42 per day2.4 km / 1.5 miles away
Car Rental at Syros Airport from $15.77 per day35.1 km / 21.8 miles away
Car Rental at Naxos Airport from $13.51 per day39.5 km / 24.5 miles away
Car Rental at Paros Port from $8.81 per day42.6 km / 26.5 miles away
Car Rental at Paros Airport from $8.81 per day51.1 km / 31.8 miles away
Car Rental at Milos Airport from $13.79 per day112.8 km / 70.1 miles away
Car Rental at Santorini Airport from $8.62 per day115.8 km / 72.0 miles away
Car Rental at Santorini Port from $16.79 per day116.6 km / 72.5 miles away
Car Rental at Chios Airport from $13.03 per day122.6 km / 76.2 miles away
Car Rental at Athens Airport from $3.23 per day135.5 km / 84.2 miles away
Car Rental at Samos Airport from $13.46 per day140.7 km / 87.4 miles away
Car Rental in Athens (Downtown) from $8.51 per day154.2 km / 95.8 miles away
Car Rental at Athens Train Station from $25.73 per day156.0 km / 96.9 miles away
Car Rental at Piraeus Port from $14.82 per day160.6 km / 99.8 miles away
Car Rental at Athens Port from $40.02 per day160.7 km / 99.9 miles away
Car Rental at Kos Airport from $8.90 per day170.3 km / 105.8 miles away
Car Rental in Kos (Downtown) from $11.59 per day181.5 km / 112.8 miles away
Car Rental at Skyros Island National Airport from $16.31 per day186.1 km / 115.6 miles away
Car Rental at Airport Mytilene (Lesbos) from $13.03 per day210.8 km / 131.0 miles away
Car Rental at Skiathos Port from $14.45 per day251.4 km / 156.2 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Mykonos Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Mykonos Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Mykonos Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Avance, EXER, Yours Car Rental, WheeGo, Surprice|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Convertibles|
|Lowest price||$12 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Avance||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Yours Car Rental||Hyundai i10||5||1||Small cars|
|WheeGo||Renault Twingo||5||1||Small cars|
|EXER||Toyota Aygo||3||1||Small cars|
|Avance||Citroen C3||5||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Toyota Aygo||4||2||Small cars|
|Avance||Peugeot 108||5||1||Small cars|
|EXER||Suzuki Celerio||4||2||Small cars|
|Alma Car Hire||Suzuki Celerio||5||1||Small cars|
|WheeGo||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.