Car Rental at Calgary Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The capital of the province of Alberta, Calgary is one of the most interesting cities in Canada. A modern metropolis, it is a hub of culture and entertainment, but also offers easy access to some of Canada’s most majestic scenic destinations. With that in mind, here are three of the most interesting attractions in and around Calgary:
- Glenbow Museum. One of the most impressive museums in all of Canada, the Glenbow is a mecca for lovers of art, history, and anthropology. Mainly focused on the history of Alberta, the museum offers interesting collections dedicated to such varied subjects as indigenous Canada, the arrival of Europeans, the military, the mounted police, and more.
- Telus Spark. Another fascinating museum in Calgary, Telus Spark is dedicated to science, innovation, and discovery. With a special focus on the audiences of children and young adults, many of the museum’s exhibitions are interactive and digital. Sections of the museum include the Being Human area, Creative Kids Museum, and HD Digital Dome Theater. The museum is in the northeastern part of Calgary near Tom Campbell’s Hill Natural Park and the Calgary Zoo.
- Banff. The most famous national park in Canada, Banff is one of the main reasons why people travel to Calgary. Made up of awe-inspiring mountains, glaciers, alpine lakes, and forests, this is the Canada of postcards and tourism ads. The national park is famous for its winter sports opportunities but is equally nice to visit during the summer months when it becomes a prime destination for trekking, climbing, and kayaking. The southern entrance of Banff near the town of Canmore is about 110 km (68 miles) west of Calgary and can be reached in just over an hour by car.
Top international routes
- Montego Bay
Most popular types of rental car
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Vancouver (990 km / 615 mi). It’s a long drive to the largest city of the neighboring British Columbia province, but the trip is very much worth it. One of the best places to live in North America according to many surveys, Vancouver is also a fascinating city full of cultural things to see and outdoor activities to try.
- Edmonton (288 km / 179 mi). The capital of the Alberta province (in which Calgary is also located), Edmonton is the northernmost large city of Canada. Although mainly known as a center of the oil industry, it also has plenty for a tourist to enjoy like the Art Gallery of Alberta and TELUS World of Science Museum.
- Saskatoon (579 km / 360 mi). The largest city of Saskatchewan province, Saskatoon is flying under the radar of most visitors of Canada. Those who do venture to the city in the Canadian prairies are rewarded with unique little museums and beautiful walks of the Meewasin Trail that runs along the city of the same name.
- Seattle (1,147 km / 713 mi). The largest city in the state of Washington, Seattle is the home of Jimi Hendrix, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, and many other world-famous bands and musicians. This legacy and the creative spirit of the city continues to live on in its museums, cultural centers, and performance venues. To travel from Canada to the United States, you’ll have to cross an international border, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
- Winnipeg (1,333 km / 828 mi). Often called the cultural capital of the Prairies, Winnipeg is one of the most sophisticated cities in Canada. It is home to the Winnipeg Art Gallery, Graffiti Gallery, and Urban Shaman Contemporary Aboriginal Art Center, as well as the Canadian Museum for Human Rights and the Airforce Heritage Museum.
- Lethbridge (224 km / 140 mi). The third most-populous city of Alberta, Lethbridge doesn’t have the same tourist pull as Calgary and Edmonton. What it lacks in size, however, it more than makes up for with small town hospitality, historic sites, a large Japanese garden, and proximity to Waterton Lakes National Park.
Calgary Airport (YYC)
- IATA: YYC
- ICAO: CYYC
- Name: Calgary Airport (YYC)
- Size: Large Airport
- Passengers (per year): 16,275,862
- Distance from City: 4.3 miles / 7 km NE of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: 403-735-1200
- Email: email@example.com
Top 20 Locations near Calgary Airport
Car Rental at Canadian Rockies International Airport from $35.40 per day194.3 km / 120.7 miles away
Car Rental at Edmonton Airport from $121.37 per day261.9 km / 162.7 miles away
Car Rental at Kelowna Airport from $230.27 per day392.2 km / 243.7 miles away
Car Rental at Kamloops Airport from $214.92 per day448.4 km / 278.6 miles away
Car Rental at Saskatoon Airport from $348.30 per day526.3 km / 327.0 miles away
Car Rental at Grande Prairie Airport from $49.56 per day567.2 km / 352.5 miles away
Car Rental at Chilliwack Airport from $214.92 per day596.6 km / 370.7 miles away
Car Rental at Abbotsford International Airport from $115.35 per day630.5 km / 391.7 miles away
Car Rental at Fort McMurray International Airport from $90.44 per day658.5 km / 409.2 miles away
Car Rental at Regina International Airport from $62.59 per day664.7 km / 413.0 miles away
Car Rental at Prince George Airport from $254.95 per day666.9 km / 414.4 miles away
Car Rental in Vancouver South from $310.72 per day672.5 km / 417.9 miles away
Car Rental at Vancouver Airport from $113.56 per day679.2 km / 422.0 miles away
Car Rental at Victoria International Airport from $111.93 per day718.8 km / 446.6 miles away
Car Rental at Victoria Burnside from $175.90 per day725.1 km / 450.5 miles away
Car Rental at Nanaimo Airport from $188.88 per day731.4 km / 454.5 miles away
Car Rental at Comox Valley Airport from $199.70 per day779.5 km / 484.4 miles away
Car Rental at Port Hardy Airport from $199.70 per day933.1 km / 579.8 miles away
Car Rental at Winnipeg Airport from $125.21 per day1195.2 km / 742.6 miles away
Car Rental at Thunder Bay International Airport from $41.24 per day1795.4 km / 1115.6 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Calgary Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Calgary Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Calgary Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Toyota Corolla||4||1||Large cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Nissan Rogue||5||3||SUVs|
|Zoom Rent A Car||Mazda 2||4||1||Medium cars|
|Zoom Rent A Car||Nissan Versa||4||2||Large cars|
|Zoom Rent A Car||Hyundai Elantra||4||2||Large cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Dodge Grand Caravan||4||2||Vans|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Jeep Wrangler||4||2||SUVs|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Dodge Durango||5||3||SUVs|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Honda Civic||4||3||Large cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.