Car Rental at Calgary Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Rent a car at Calgary Airport! Then drive into the city. The best way to get a feel for the local vibe is to take a leisurely stroll down Stephen Avenue, with its countless cafés, shops, and art centers. Next, drive to Calgary Tower to enjoy the great views of Alberta and dine in the Sky 360 restaurant.
If you’re visiting Calgary in the summer, drive your rental to the nearby Glenmore Reservoir where you can sail, kayak, and canoe. If you’re there in the winter, drive to the Canada Olympic Park—home to the 1988 Winter Olympics—to hit the slopes. Back in the city, take a walk in beautiful Prince’s Island Park and visit the Calgary Farmers’ Market or Eau Claire Market.
Calgary’s a great destination, but why not stay longer and see more? With a longer term car rental deal you can explore beautiful Alberta, head to Vancouver and the Pacific Coast, or cross the border into Montana and Idaho. You can even pick up your rental car at Vancouver Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start planning your adventure today!
Calgary Airport is also known as YYC Calgary International Airport and Aéroport international de Calgary YYC.
Top international routes
- Montego Bay
Most popular types of rental car
Top car rental companies
- Alamo (Tel: +18336193653)
- National (Tel: 8336193655)
- NUCarrentals (Tel: +18883179666 / +19056707368)
- Routes Car & Truck Rentals (Tel: +14033983930 / +14033983931)
- Discount (Tel: +14032991201)
- Avis (Tel: +14032211700)
- Budget (Tel: +14032261550)
- Alamo (Tel: 8336193653)
- Dollar (Tel: 4032211806)
- Thrifty (Tel: 4032211806)
- Europcar (Tel: +14032991201)
- Ace Rent a car (Tel: 4032991201 / 4032501574)
- MEX RENT A CAR (Tel: +15878858888)
- Economy rent a car (Tel: +15873567888)
- NUCarrentals (Tel: +18883179666 / +19056707368 / +15878858888)
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Vancouver (990 km / 615 mi). It’s a long drive to the largest city of the neighboring British Columbia province, but the trip is very much worth it. One of the best places to live in North America according to many surveys, Vancouver is also a fascinating city full of cultural things to see and outdoor activities to try.
- Edmonton (288 km / 179 mi). The capital of the Alberta province (in which Calgary is also located), Edmonton is the northernmost large city of Canada. Although mainly known as a center of the oil industry, it also has plenty for a tourist to enjoy like the Art Gallery of Alberta and TELUS World of Science Museum.
- Saskatoon (579 km / 360 mi). The largest city of Saskatchewan province, Saskatoon is flying under the radar of most visitors of Canada. Those who do venture to the city in the Canadian prairies are rewarded with unique little museums and beautiful walks of the Meewasin Trail that runs along the city of the same name.
- Seattle (1,147 km / 713 mi). The largest city in the state of Washington, Seattle is the home of Jimi Hendrix, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, and many other world-famous bands and musicians. This legacy and the creative spirit of the city continues to live on in its museums, cultural centers, and performance venues. To travel from Canada to the United States, you’ll have to cross an international border, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
- Winnipeg (1,333 km / 828 mi). Often called the cultural capital of the Prairies, Winnipeg is one of the most sophisticated cities in Canada. It is home to the Winnipeg Art Gallery, Graffiti Gallery, and Urban Shaman Contemporary Aboriginal Art Center, as well as the Canadian Museum for Human Rights and the Airforce Heritage Museum.
- Lethbridge (224 km / 140 mi). The third most-populous city of Alberta, Lethbridge doesn’t have the same tourist pull as Calgary and Edmonton. What it lacks in size, however, it more than makes up for with small town hospitality, historic sites, a large Japanese garden, and proximity to Waterton Lakes National Park.
Calgary Airport (YYC)
- IATA: YYC
- ICAO: CYYC
- Name: Calgary Airport (YYC)
- Size: Large Airport
- Passengers (per year): 16,275,862
- Distance from City: 4.3 miles / 7 km NE of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: 403-735-1200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 20 Locations near Calgary Airport
Car Rental in Calgary (Downtown) from $32.12 per day
Car Rental at Canadian Rockies International Airport from $42.76 per day200.4 km / 124.5 miles away
Car Rental at Edmonton Airport from $39.83 per day254.4 km / 158.1 miles away
Car Rental at Kamloops Airport from $41.93 per day449.2 km / 279.1 miles away
Car Rental at Saskatoon Airport from $42.94 per day523.5 km / 325.3 miles away
Car Rental at Grande Prairie Airport from $31.28 per day561.3 km / 348.8 miles away
Car Rental at Chilliwack Airport from $42.76 per day599.4 km / 372.4 miles away
Car Rental at Abbotsford International Airport from $42.76 per day633.2 km / 393.5 miles away
Car Rental at Fort McMurray International Airport from $109.23 per day651.2 km / 404.6 miles away
Car Rental in Surrey (Downtown) from $31.47 per day661.1 km / 410.8 miles away
Car Rental at Prince George Airport from $77.06 per day663.5 km / 412.3 miles away
Car Rental at Regina International Airport from $75.60 per day664.3 km / 412.8 miles away
Car Rental in Regina (Downtown) from $95.43 per day667.7 km / 414.9 miles away
Car Rental in North Vancouver (Downtown) from $43.54 per day671.5 km / 417.2 miles away
Car Rental in Vancouver (Downtown) from $31.19 per day673.2 km / 418.3 miles away
Car Rental at Vancouver Airport from $20.35 per day681.5 km / 423.5 miles away
Car Rental at Victoria International Airport from $42.94 per day721.6 km / 448.4 miles away
Car Rental at Nanaimo Airport from $43.54 per day733.7 km / 455.9 miles away
Car Rental at Comox Valley Airport from $43.54 per day781.0 km / 485.3 miles away
Car Rental at Port Hardy Airport from $62.45 per day933.4 km / 580.0 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Calgary Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Calgary Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Calgary Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Toyota Corolla Sedan||4||2||Large cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Nissan Rogue||5||3||SUVs|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Kia Rio||4||1||Small cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Toyota Yaris Advance||4||2||Medium cars|
|MEX RENT A CAR||Mazda 2||4||1||Medium cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Jeep Wrangler||4||2||SUVs|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Dodge Caravan||4||4||People Carriers/Vans|
|Zoom Rent A Car||Toyota Corolla||4||2||Large cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Dodge Durango||5||3||SUVs|