Car Rental at Guadalajara Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Mexico’s second city is often overlooked by foreign visitors but has plenty to offer to any curious traveler. From a long and varied history to interesting architecture and beautiful nature just outside the city, there’s a lot to explore. These are three of the most interesting attractions in and around Guadalajara:
- Guadalajara Cathedral. Built not long after the arrival of the Spanish conquistadors in the 16th century, the Cathedral of Our Lady of Assumption is one of the most impressive buildings in this part of Mexico. As it was renewed several times over the centuries, it is made up of a variety of architectural styles and is just as impressive from the inside as it is from the outside.
- Colomos Forest. From snow-capped mountains to endless grasslands and beautiful beaches, there’s plenty of impressive nature in the state of Jalisco of which Guadalajara is the capital. However, some of it can also be found within the city. The best example of that is a Colomos Forest, a public nature area and a conservation site. One of the largest urban green zones in Mexico, it is made up of a very diverse primeval forest that’s crisscrossed by hiking paths.
- Guachimontones. A pre-Columbian site to the west of Guadalajara, Guachimontones provides an insight into the lives of some of the oldest civilizations of Mexico (unlike many other famous native sites of Mexico, it was abandoned for centuries before the European arrived). The site is best known for its unique religious structures like La Iguana. A trip from the city takes about one hour.
Top international routes
- Los Angeles
- San Jose
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $80 per day
- Medium cars - from $71 per day
- Vans - from $251 per day
- Premium cars - from $102 per day
- Small cars - from $82 per day
- SUVs - from $249 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Another Pemex location located at Carretera Solidaridad 1853 is directly on the way from the city to the airport about 3km from the rental car returns.
If returning a car to American Car Rental, a Pemex station is located right beside it.
Guadalajara Int. Airport (GDL)
- IATA: GDL
- ICAO: MMGL
- Name: Guadalajara Int. Airport (GDL)
- Size: Large Airport
- Passengers (per year): 12,808,000
- Distance from City: 11.2 miles / 18 km SSE of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: +52 (33) 36 88 63 99
Top 18 Locations near Guadalajara Airport
Car Rental in Guadalajara Italia Providencia from $34.99 per day5.1 km / 3.2 miles away
Car Rental at Colima Airport from $42.92 per day153.5 km / 95.4 miles away
Car Rental at Aguascalientes Airport from $63.98 per day161.7 km / 100.4 miles away
Car Rental at Tepic International Airport from $69.46 per day173.0 km / 107.5 miles away
Car Rental at Puerto Vallarta Airport from $53.65 per day193.0 km / 119.9 miles away
Car Rental at Manzanillo Airport from $64.19 per day206.9 km / 128.5 miles away
Car Rental at Zacatecas International Airport from $69.46 per day260.8 km / 162.0 miles away
Car Rental at San Luis Potosi Holiday Inn from $69.46 per day304.0 km / 188.9 miles away
Car Rental at San Luis Potosi Airport from $51.59 per day311.2 km / 193.4 miles away
Car Rental at Queretaro Airport from $41.06 per day333.9 km / 207.5 miles away
Car Rental at Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport from $69.46 per day395.0 km / 245.4 miles away
Car Rental at Toluca Airport from $66.75 per day425.7 km / 264.5 miles away
Car Rental in the Ventura Hotel & Suite from $63.48 per day452.2 km / 281.0 miles away
Car Rental in Mexico Ciudad Satelite from $78.72 per day452.6 km / 281.3 miles away
Car Rental at Mexico - Santa Fe from $78.72 per day454.9 km / 282.6 miles away
Car Rental in Mexico Polanco from $78.72 per day459.4 km / 285.4 miles away
Car Rental at Mexico Camino Real Polanco Hotel from $78.72 per day461.1 km / 286.5 miles away
Car Rental in Mexico Patriotismo from $78.72 per day462.2 km / 287.2 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Guadalajara Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Guadalajara Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Guadalajara Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|MEX RENT A CAR||Volkswagen Vento||4||2||Medium cars|
|MEX RENT A CAR||VW Polo||4||1||Small cars|
|MEX RENT A CAR||Kia Rio||4||1||Small cars|
|MEX RENT A CAR||Nissan Versa||4||2||Large cars|
|MEX RENT A CAR||VW Polo||4||1||Small cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Volkswagen Vento||4||2||Medium cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Chevrolet Aveo||4||2||Small cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||VW Jetta||4||2||Large cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||VW Vento||4||3||Large cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Renault Duster||5||3||SUVs|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.