Car Rental at Guadalajara Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Mexico’s second largest city is often overlooked by foreign visitors but has plenty to offer to any curious traveler. From a long and varied history to interesting architecture and beautiful nature just outside the city, there’s a lot to explore. These are four of the most interesting attractions in and around Guadalajara:
- Guadalajara Cathedral. Built not long after the arrival of the Spanish conquistadors in the 16th century, the Cathedral of Our Lady of Assumption is one of the most impressive buildings in this part of Mexico. As it was renewed several times over the centuries, it is made up of a variety of architectural styles and is just as impressive from the inside as it is from the outside.
- Guadalajara Hospicio Cabañas (Museum Cabañas). A UNESCO World Heritage Site, this is one of the oldest and largest hospital complexes on the Americas Continent — and a Guadalajara landmark. Built in the 18th century, don’t miss the exterior architecture, chapel, courtyards, and monumental frescoes painted by one of the most famous Mexican artists of all time, José Clemente Orozco.
- Colomos Forest. From snow-capped mountains to endless grasslands and beautiful beaches, there’s plenty of impressive nature in the state of Jalisco of which Guadalajara is the capital. However, some of it can also be found within the city. The best example of that is a Colomos Forest, a public nature area and a conservation site. One of the largest urban green zones in Mexico, it is made up of a very diverse primeval forest that’s crisscrossed by hiking paths.
- Guachimontones Ruins. A pre-Columbian site to the west of Guadalajara, Guachimontones provides an insight into the lives of some of the oldest civilizations of Mexico (unlike many other famous native sites of Mexico, it was abandoned for centuries before the Europeans arrived). The site is best known for its unique religious structures like La Iguana. A trip from the city takes about one hour.
Top international routes
- Los Angeles
- San Jose
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $19 per day
- Medium cars - from $18 per day
- Vans - from $100 per day
- Premium cars - from $32 per day
- Small cars - from $16 per day
- SUVs - from $32 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Another Pemex location located at Carretera Solidaridad 1853 is directly on the way from the city to the airport about 3km from the rental car returns.
If returning a car to American Car Rental, a Pemex station is located right beside it.
- IATA: GDL
- ICAO: MMGL
- Name: Guadalajara Int. Airport (GDL)
- Distance from city: 11.2 miles / 18 km
Top 20 Locations near Guadalajara Airport
Car Rental at Colima Airport from $27.29 per day141.3 km / 87.8 miles away
Car Rental at Aguascalientes Airport from $28.12 per day166.1 km / 103.2 miles away
Car Rental at Manzanillo Airport from $23.48 per day201.8 km / 125.4 miles away
Car Rental at Puerto Vallarta Airport from $19.61 per day203.1 km / 126.2 miles away
Car Rental at Zacatecas International Airport from $21.78 per day271.8 km / 168.9 miles away
Car Rental at San Luis Potosi International Airport from $21.78 per day312.1 km / 193.9 miles away
Car Rental at Queretaro Airport from $21.78 per day324.9 km / 201.9 miles away
Car Rental at Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport from $20.06 per day378.2 km / 235.0 miles away
Car Rental at General Guadalupe Victoria International Airport from $21.78 per day420.0 km / 261.0 miles away
Car Rental at Felipe Angeles International Airport(NLU) from $23.11 per day456.9 km / 283.9 miles away
457.3 km / 284.2 miles away
Car Rental at Mexico City International Airport from $21.78 per day458.9 km / 285.1 miles away
Car Rental at Puebla International Airport from $20.06 per day538.0 km / 334.3 miles away
Car Rental at Acapulco Airport from $21.78 per day561.2 km / 348.7 miles away
Car Rental at Culiacan Airport from $19.55 per day636.3 km / 395.4 miles away
Car Rental at Monterrey Airport from $15.86 per day669.3 km / 415.9 miles away
Car Rental at Los Cabos Int. Airport from $19.91 per day722.8 km / 449.1 miles away
Car Rental at Veracruz Airport from $21.78 per day760.4 km / 472.5 miles away
Car Rental at La Paz Airport from $22.62 per day826.1 km / 513.3 miles away
Car Rental at Puerto Escondido Airport from $16.37 per day835.6 km / 519.2 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Guadalajara Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Guadalajara Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Guadalajara Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||MEX RENT A CAR, Economy rent a car, America Car Rental, Avis, Thrifty|
|Popular car categories||Large cars, Small cars, SUVs, Medium cars|
|Lowest price||$16 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||MEX RENT A CAR|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Economy rent a car||Renault Logan||4||1||Small cars|
|MEX RENT A CAR||Kia Forte||4||3||Large cars|
|Economy rent a car||Volkswagen Vento||4||2||Large cars|
|MEX RENT A CAR||Volkswagen Polo||4||1||Small cars|
|MEX RENT A CAR||Kia Rio||4||1||Small cars|
|Economy rent a car||Renault Duster||5||3||SUVs|
|MEX RENT A CAR||Nissan Kicks||5||2||SUVs|
|MEX RENT A CAR||Volkswagen Vento||4||2||Medium cars|
|Economy rent a car||Renault Scala||4||2||Large cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.