Car Rental at Knock Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Knock might be one of the smallest places in the world that has an international airport named after it — according to the latest census, the village in County Mayo has 972 inhabitants. While it doesn’t take long to see everything that this cozy little place has to offer, it can also serve as a starting point from which you can explore the rest of western Ireland. Scenic and culturally unique, these are three of the region’s most interesting attractions:
- County Mayo. If you’re arriving in Ireland via Knock Airport, you can’t do much better than explore the region in which you’ve landed. From the Museum of Country Life in Castlebar to the hauntingly beautiful Achill Island, Irish heritage to a good stretch of the Wild Atlantic Drive (often called one of the most scenic drives in Europe), it has plenty to keep you entertained.
- Galway. A port city, Galway is known for its active student life, busy cultural scene, colorful architecture, and long, proud history. Galway is also one of the hubs of Irish Gaelic culture (even Galway Cathedral holds mass in both English and Irish). From old castles to great museums and a scenic promenade, the city is a joy to explore.
- Strandhill. It comes as a surprise to many travelers that Ireland is also a surfing destination! One of the country’s hubs is the coastal village of Strandhill in County Sligo, less than an hour’s drive from Knock Airport. Yes, the water can be cold and the waves powerful, but the magnificent, austere landscapes make this an experience of a lifetime.
Top international routes
- East Midlands
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $86 per day
- Large cars - from $15 per day
- Medium cars - from $15 per day
- Vans - from $78 per day
- Premium cars - from $163 per day
- Small cars - from $14 per day
- SUVs - from $21 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Dublin (204 km / 127 mi)
- Galway (89 km / 55 mi)
- Cork (271 km / 168 mi)
Knock Airport (NOC)
- IATA: NOC
- ICAO: EIKN
- Name: Knock Airport (NOC)
- Distance from city: 3.1 miles / 5 km
Top 5 Locations near Knock Airport
Car Rental at Donegal Airport from $35.83 per day129.8 km / 80.7 miles away
Car Rental at Shannon Airport from $8.84 per day134.5 km / 83.6 miles away
Car Rental at Dublin Airport from $9.04 per day176.5 km / 109.7 miles away
Car Rental at Kerry Airport from $17.94 per day198.0 km / 123.0 miles away
Car Rental at Cork Airport from $9.15 per day231.1 km / 143.6 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Knock Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Knock Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Knock Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Budget, Avis, Europcar, Thrifty, Hertz|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, Large cars, SUVs|
|Lowest price||$14 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Budget||Renault Clio||4||2||Medium cars|
|Budget||Toyota Corolla||5||2||Large cars|
|Budget||Volkswagen Polo||3||1||Small cars|
|Budget||Toyota Aygo||3||2||Small cars|
|Budget||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|Avis||Opel Corsa||4||2||Small cars|
|Budget||Skoda Citigo||3||1||Small cars|
|Budget||Opel Insignia||4||2||Large cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.