Car Rental at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Whether it comes to world-famous companies or equally influential performers, Seattle remains a hotspot of creative energy. Considered by many to be one of the best places in the U.S. – both for visiting and living – it also provides access to the beautiful nature of Washington. These are three places to visit in and around it:
- Seattle Art Museum. Located in Downtown Seattle, the SAM is perhaps the most important art institution of Washington. Dating back to the 1930s, it presently welcomes about 750,000 visitors every year, and features exhibitions of indigenous Northwest Pacific art, contemporary American masters, as well as some classical European art. The museum also includes the Seattle Asian Art Museum (or SAAM) which you can find in the neighboring Capitol Hill, as well as the Olympic Sculpture Park. Visit the official website to learn more.
- Central Waterfront. Over 8 miles (13 km) long, Seattle’s Central Waterfront is one of the most developed and most interesting areas of the city. Providing views of Elliot Bay, it is also the location of the 175-foot (53 m) high Seattle Great Wheel, Pier 57, Ted Griffin’s Seattle Marine Aquarium, and many other landmarks and attractions. Another fun place to visit is the neighboring Pike Place Market, equally well-known, particularly for fishermen selling their catch, artisans, and street performers.
- Olympic National Park. Not that close to the city – it is a full two hour drive away – Olympic National Park is nonetheless one of the most popular destinations for a day trip from Seattle. A place to enjoy the temperate rainforest that Washington is famous for, the park is also home to the Olympic Mountains, a rugged coastline, and many species of both land and marine animals. Much of the park is accessible by car, but, naturally, there are also hiking trails and campgrounds.
Top international routes
- Vancouver, Canada
- Seoul, South Korea
- London, England
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Taipei, Taiwan
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $80 per day
- Large cars - from $46 per day
- Medium cars - from $45 per day
- Vans - from $72 per day
- Premium cars - from $53 per day
- Small cars - from $45 per day
- SUVs - from $48 per day
Car rental desks
Rent-a-Wreck is located within walking distance of the airport. Simply cross the sky bridge to the long-term parking lot and then walk half a block to their location. They will also provide a shuttle, if necessary.
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Vancouver, Canada (157 mi / 253 km)
- Las Vegas (1,121 mi / 1,804 km)
- Bellingham (103 mi / 166 km)
- Calgary (686 mi / 1,104 km)
- San Francisco (799 mi / 1,286 km)
- Portland (165 mi / 265 km)
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- IATA: SEA
- ICAO: KSEA
- Name: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Distance from city: 10 miles / 16.1 km
Top 4 Locations near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Car Rental in Seattle (Downtown) from $66.95 per day18.0 km / 11.2 miles away
Car Rental at Bellingham International Airport from $44.71 per day150.3 km / 93.4 miles away
Car Rental at Tri-Cities Airport from $62.92 per day276.7 km / 171.9 miles away
Car Rental at Spokane International Airport from $57.10 per day359.0 km / 223.1 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Thrifty, SIXT, Alamo, FOX, National|
|Popular car categories||SUVs, Large cars, Medium cars, Vans|
|Lowest price||$45 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Thrifty||Mazda 3||5||3||Large cars|
|Thrifty||Ford Focus||3||2||Medium cars|
|Thrifty||Ford Focus||2||2||Medium cars|
|Thrifty||Chevrolet Malibu||4||2||Large cars|
|SIXT||Jeep Grand Cherokee||4||2||SUVs|
|SIXT||Nissan Versa||4||0||Medium cars|
|Thrifty||Mazda 3||2||2||Large cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.