Car Rental at Las Vegas Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Opulent and exciting, Sin City is one of the most notable travel destinations in the United States. But while the city itself has enough attractions to keep you excited for months, Las Vegas can also serve as a hub for exploring unique destinations in southern Nevada. Here are three suggestions to begin with:
- The Hoover Dam. Located in nearby Boulder City about 26 miles (42 km) southeast of Las Vegas, the Hoover Dam is the largest dam in the world. The popular tourist attraction includes a visitors’ center, a power plant tour, and an in-depth tour. Despite its proximity to Las Vegas, the large number of visitors means the area can get quite congested with traffic, so plan at least an hour each way for the trip.
- The Mojave Desert. Primarily located in neighboring California, but also surrounding Las Vegas, the Mojave Desert is not only something that you might need to cross to get to Sin City, but can also be an interesting attraction in its own right. In addition to the hauntedly beautiful landscapes characteristic of the desert, the Mojave includes more specific attractions like the Mojave National Preserve which’s about an hour’s drive southwest of Las Vegas. If you liked this attraction, you will probably also enjoy Death Valley National Park which is the location of the hottest temperature ever recorded on earth and is about a two-hour drive to the northwest.
- Grand Canyon Visitors Center. Located about a four-hour drive east of Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon might be better visited on a two-or-three-day trip, but the destination is so majestic that it is absolutely worth the effort getting there. Most tourists visit the Grand Canyon via the South Rim entrance; the North Rim is considered more remote, but if you’re coming from Las Vegas, the distance is actually the same to either one.
Top international routes
- Mexico City
Every major North American carrier has flights to and from Las Vegas. This includes American, United, Delta, Aeromexico, and Air Canada Rouge, Air Canada’s low-cost brand.
The airport also has international flights with KLM, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Korean Air, and Eurowings.
Most popular types of rental car
Car rental desks
Most rental companies not located in the Rental Car Center are located roughly three miles south of it just off Las Vegas Blvd. Sixt and Nu are notable exceptions with locations on the same road as the Rental Car Center.
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
If renting from one of the rental locations located further south on Las Vegas Blvd., there is a 7-Eleven station at the intersection with Pebble Rd. which is very convenient.
Las Vegas Airport
- IATA: LAS
- ICAO: KLAS
- Name: McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- Distance from city: 5 miles / 8 km
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Las Vegas Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Las Vegas Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Las Vegas Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Ace Rent a car, Dollar, Alamo, SIXT, Enterprise|
|Popular car categories||SUVs, Large cars, Vans, Premium cars|
|Lowest price||$57 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Ace Rent a car||Toyota Corolla||4||3||Large cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Nissan Kicks||5||2||SUVs|
|Ace Rent a car||Chrysler Pacifica||4||4||Vans|
|Ace Rent a car||Toyota Rav4||4||2||SUVs|
|Ace Rent a car||Toyota Camry||4||2||Large cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Dodge Charger||4||4||Premium cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Volkswagen Jetta||4||2||Large cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Dodge Durango||5||3||SUVs|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.