Top international routes
Loganair, easyJet, Flybe, British Airways, KLM, and Air Europa
The single passenger terminal serves all international and domestic flights.
Inverness Airport is about 13 km (8.1 mi) northeast of Inverness. Motorways 9309 and A96 along with Millburn Road, Harbour Road, and Longman Road are the main roads connecting the airport to the city.
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $74 per day
- Large cars - from $52 per day
- Medium cars - from $42 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $109 per day
- Small cars - from $33 per day
- SUVs - from $81 per day
Top car rental companies
- Enterprise (Tel: +4401667461199)
- Alamo (Tel: +4401667461199)
- Arnold Clark (Tel: +441463641164 / +441463723720)
- SIXT (Tel: +448444993399)
- Keddy (Tel: +4403713841121)
- Avis (Tel: +4403445446017)
- Alamo (Tel: 01667461199)
- Europcar (Tel: +4403713841121)
Car rental desks
Some are located inside the airport terminal while others are located at the Inverness airport depot, which is next to the terminal and which you can easily reach on foot by following the signs. The exact location of your car rental provider's desk will be listed on your Confirmation Voucher.
Services and facilities
Inverness Airport is quite small, but it has a few bars, restaurants, and coffee shops. There are also shops, including a bookstore, a newsstand, and a clothes store, but there’s no duty-free shopping. You’ll also find several ATMs, baby changing facilities, first aid services, a photo booth, and an interfaith prayer room. The airport is equipped for passengers with reduced mobility, and special assistance can be requested, but you should contact your airline at least 48 hours before arrival if you’d like this service.
Nearest gas station
Oilfast Limited gas station, located at 12B, Dalcross Industrial Estate, Culloden, is right next to the airport and can be reached in about two minutes. But keep in mind that this gas station in only open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on workdays and is closed on weekends. There are many other gas stations in and around Inverness. The closest to the airport is Tesco Petrol at 1A Eastfield Way, which can be reached in about 12 minutes and is open 24/7.
Popular one-way rentals
- Edinburgh (261 km / 162 mi)
- Glasgow (280 km / 174 mi)
- Southampton (951 km / 591 mi)
- Aberdeen (156 km / 97 mi)
- London (924 km / 574 mi)
- Coventry (756 km / 470 mi)