Car Hire at Izmir Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Offers
Airport Car Hire
Located on the coast of the Aegean Sea, Izmir is one of the most interesting places to visit in Turkey. Famous for its long history and relaxed atmosphere, the city is home to ancient sites, a beautiful promenade, and arguably a more authentic atmosphere than that of Istanbul or Antalya. With a rental car, you can also use the city as a base to explore the surrounding region. These are three of the most interesting places to visit in and around Izmir:
- Agora Open Air Museum. Long before the Turkic-speaking peoples arrived in present-day Turkey, the area of Izmir was inhabited by the Ancient Greeks and other historically significant groups. Built in the 4th century BC, the marble ruins of the Agora of Smyrna (as Izmir was then known) serve as a visible testament to these long-lost times. Now turned into an open-air museum, the Agora also features a number of more recent architectural landmarks. Another great place to learn about the ancient heritage of the city is the Izmir Archaeological Museum.
- Konak. A large square, Konak is right in the heart of Izmir. Home to landmarks like the Izmir Clock Tower and Konak Yali Mosque, it is the liveliest and most interesting part of the city. Visit the Ottoman bazaar of Kemeraltı with its historic mosques and synagogues, check out the nearby Konak Pier which was designed by Gustav Eiffel, or simply soak up its energy and atmosphere.
- Karaburun. One of the westernmost points of Turkey, Karaburun is a large peninsula just west of Izmir. The area is best known for the town of Çeşme, a historic beach settlement that has varied attractions including a stunning medieval citadel and some of the best windsurfing spots in the country. Other attractions on the peninsula include the scenic town of Urla, the islands around Foça, and the ruins and street market in Tire.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 18 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 23 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 19 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - starting at £ 55 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 67 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 15 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 37 per day
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Dalaman (281 km / 174 mi). Located in the southwestern part of Turkey on the Mediterranean Sea, Dalaman is one of the most popular beach destinations in the country. The city also has its fair share of quirky attractions, none more so than the Dalaman Train Station which is notable for a fact that the city has never been connected to a railway network.
- Bodrum (218 km / 135 mi). Like Dalaman, Bodrum is a popular beach destination surrounded by beautiful and accessible coastline. The city is also an amazing history tourism destination, home to sites like the Bodrum Amphitheater, Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, Myndos Gate, and Bodrum Museum of Underwater Archaeology.
- Ankara (604 km / 375 mi). The capital of Turkey is not only the country’s center of power, but also a fascinating place for a traveler to explore. Some of the city’s highlights include the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Ataturk Mausoleum, and the Ankara Citadel.
- Istanbul (493 km / 306 mi). Located in both Asia and Europe, Istanbul has always been at the crossroads of different cultures. Home to diverse architecture, traditions, and cuisine, it is often rightfully mentioned as one of the most impressive cities in the world.
- Gaziantep (1,129 km / 701 mi). A large and industrial city located in a relatively remote part of the country, Gaziantep nonetheless has its fair share of attractions for a traveler to enjoy. These include the Gaziantep Castle, St. Mary’s Armenian Church, Archaeological Museum, and even Museum of Turkish Cuisine.
- Thessaloniki (829 km / 515 mi). The second city of Greece is one of the most interesting destinations in the region. Surrounded by beautiful beaches and impressive nature, it is home to the Byzantine Walls, iconic White Tower, and Rotunda monument. You’ll have to cross the international border to go from Turkey to Greece, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
Izmir Airport (ADB)
- IATA: ADB
- ICAO: LTBJ
- Name: Izmir Airport (ADB)
- Size: Large Airport
- Flights per year: 89,921
- Passengers (per year): 12,823,701
- Distance from the city centre: 11.2 miles / 18 km SW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: 0090 232 274 20 11
- Email: email@example.com
Top 20 Destinations around Izmir Airport
Car Hire at Bodrum Airport starting at £ 8.58 per day139.0 km / 86.3 miles away
Car Hire at Denizli Airport starting at £ 13.25 per day235.2 km / 146.2 miles away
Car Hire at Dalaman Airport starting at £ 7.78 per day240.1 km / 149.2 miles away
Car Hire Istanbul Yenibosna starting at £ 9.58 per day319.3 km / 198.4 miles away
Car Hire Istanbul Bagcılar starting at £ 9.58 per day325.7 km / 202.4 miles away
Car Hire Istanbul Kadikoy starting at £ 16.17 per day328.6 km / 204.2 miles away
Car Hire Istanbul Taksim starting at £ 9.16 per day330.0 km / 205.1 miles away
Car Hire Istanbul Pendik starting at £ 10.82 per day330.9 km / 205.6 miles away
Car Hire at Istanbul Airport Sabiha Gokcen starting at £ 7.78 per day331.4 km / 205.9 miles away
Car Hire Istanbul Kanyon Shopping mall starting at £ 11.26 per day335.1 km / 208.2 miles away
Car Hire at Istanbul Airport starting at £ 7.78 per day345.0 km / 214.4 miles away
Car Hire Antalya Başaran Hotel starting at £ 26.29 per day359.0 km / 223.0 miles away
Car Hire Antalya Akra Barut Hotel starting at £ 26.29 per day360.4 km / 224.0 miles away
Car Hire at Antalya Airport starting at £ 6.39 per day364.4 km / 226.4 miles away
Car Hire at Kocaeli Cengiz Topel Airport starting at £ 35.09 per day364.6 km / 226.6 miles away
Car Hire at Konya Airport starting at £ 12.96 per day476.3 km / 296.0 miles away
Car Hire at Gazipasa Airport starting at £ 17.29 per day513.9 km / 319.3 miles away
Car Hire at Ankara Airport starting at £ 8.34 per day538.0 km / 334.3 miles away
Car Hire at Nevsehir Airport starting at £ 11.11 per day659.3 km / 409.6 miles away
Car Hire Mersin West starting at £ 18.52 per day677.2 km / 420.8 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at Izmir Airport?
What’s the most popular hire length at Izmir Airport?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at Izmir Airport?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Goldcar||Hyundai i20||4||1||Small cars|
|Europcar||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|Keddy||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|Interrent||Fiat Linea||4||2||Medium cars|
|Interrent||Renault Symbol||5||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Peugeot 301||5||2||Medium cars|
|GreenMotion||Hyundai i20||4||2||Small cars|
|Surprice||Hyundai i20||4||1||Small cars|
|Europcar||Fiat Egea||4||2||Medium cars|
|Keddy||Renault Clio||4||1||Small cars|