Car Rental at Amsterdam Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
One of the most interesting capitals in Europe, Amsterdam is deservedly a very popular destination for a city break. Historic and full of atmosphere, it is home to fun museums, an active cultural life, and plenty of things to do for all types of visitors. These are three of Amsterdam’s most interesting attractions:
- Rijksmuseum. Arguably the most famous museum in the Netherlands, the Rijksmuseum houses more than one million pieces of art. The most viewed among them are world-famous paintings by Dutch masters such as Rembrandt, Vermeer, and Bosch. If you liked the Rijksmuseum, two other must-visit places include the nearby Van Gogh Museum and the Stedelijk Museums dedicated to contemporary art.
- Brouwersgracht. Located in the formerly working-class neighborhood of Jordaan that has seen a lot of development over the last couple of decades, Brouwersgracht, or the Brewer’s Canal, is often mentioned as one of the most beautiful streets in the city. Nowadays considered quite upscale and chic, it is home to a large number of galleries, cafeterias, and renovated buildings. You can even enjoy the scenic views by taking a boat trip along the street. Make sure to check out the historic warehouses at the northern end.
- Natura Artis Magistra. Also known as the Royal Zoo, this large complex in central Amsterdam also includes botanical gardens, a planetarium, an aquarium, and an art collection, making it one of the most fun places in the city to visit for the whole family. Opened in 1838, it is one of the oldest zoos in Europe and nowadays is also involved in some conservation work. Make sure to also check out the surprisingly fun Museum of Microbes, branded as the first of its kind in the world.
Top international routes
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Oranjestad Queen Beatrix International Airport
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $68 per day
- Large cars - from $63 per day
- Medium cars - from $52 per day
- Premium cars - from $88 per day
- Small cars - from $36 per day
- SUVs - from $65 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS)
- IATA: AMS
- ICAO: EHAM
- Name: Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 496,748
- Passengers (per year): 68,515,425
- Distance from City: 5.6 miles / 9 km SW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: +31 20 794 0800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 6 Locations near Amsterdam Airport
Car Rental at Amsterdam Central Station from $24.89 per day2.9 km / 1.8 miles away
Car Rental in Rotterdam East from $28.36 per day50.7 km / 31.5 miles away
Car Rental at Rotterdam Airport from $31.83 per day53.8 km / 33.4 miles away
Car Rental at Eindhoven Airport from $29.34 per day107.1 km / 66.5 miles away
Car Rental at Groningen Airport from $34.34 per day142.6 km / 88.6 miles away
Car Rental at Maastricht Airport from $33.83 per day172.8 km / 107.3 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Amsterdam Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Amsterdam Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Amsterdam Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Alamo||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Kia Ceed||5||2||Medium cars|
|Alamo||Mitsubishi Space Star||4||2||Small cars|
|Avis||Citroen C3||4||2||Small cars|
|Europcar||Renault Captur||5||2||Medium cars|
|Alamo||Opel Mokka||4||3||Large cars|
|Enterprise||Seat Leon||4||2||Medium cars|
|Avis||Kia Picanto||2||2||Small cars|
|Enterprise||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.