Car Rental at Milan Linate Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Although it is the smallest of the three international airports serving the Milan area, it is also the one closest to the city - the drive to the center only takes about 20 minutes. With that in mind, these are six of Milan’s most interesting attractions that are within easy reach if you fly here:
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology. Leonardo da Vinci is best known as a painter, but he was an equally talented inventor and polymath. Many of the devices he created are on display in this museum that’s located inside a former monastery building. The museum is located just east of the city center.
- Saint Mary of the Graces. A 15th-century church built in the Gothic and Romanesque styles, it is another place to enjoy the genius of da Vinci - inside it is the mural of The Last Supper, arguably the most famous religious painting of all time. This being Milan’s only UNESCO World Heritage site, it is a good idea to book tickets in advance.
- Duomo. Arguably the most famous building in the city, Milan’s main church is the third-largest cathedral in the whole world. Its construction took no fewer than 597 years and was done by several different rulers, but the long wait was worth it. Located in the city’s historical center, the Duomo is near a number of other famous landmarks.
- Navigli Canals. These historic canals once played a key role in Milan's transportation and commerce, but today they offer a charming and picturesque setting for a stroll or a drink at one of the many cafes and bars lining the banks. You can even take a boat tour to learn more about the history and architecture of the area.
- Brera District. This trendy neighborhood in the heart of Milan is known for its bohemian vibe, narrow streets, and eclectic mix of boutiques, galleries, and restaurants. It's a great place to explore on foot, especially if you're interested in fashion, art, or design.
- Sforza Castle. This massive fortress in the heart of Milan was built in the 15th century by Francesco Sforza, a powerful duke of Milan. Today, it houses several museums and art collections, including works by Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci. It's also surrounded by a beautiful park where you can relax and enjoy the views of the city.
Top international routes
- Luxembourg Airport
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $13 per day
- Station wagons - from $17 per day
- Large cars - from $5 per day
- Medium cars - from $3 per day
- Vans - from $52 per day
- Premium cars - from $19 per day
- Small cars - from $3 per day
- SUVs - from $6 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Rome (570 km / 354 mi)
- Bergamo (51 km / 31 mi)
- Venice (258 km / 160 mi)
- Florence (312 km / 194 mi)
- Omegna (121 km / 75 mi)
- Naples (769 km / 477 mi)
Milan Linate Airport
- IATA: LIN
- ICAO: LIML
- Name: Milan Airport Linate (LIN)
- Distance from city: 5 miles / 8 km
Top 20 Locations near Milan Linate Airport
Car Rental in Milan Viale Umbria from $14.77 per day4.9 km / 3.0 miles away
Car Rental in Milan (Downtown) from $12.56 per day6.9 km / 4.3 miles away
Car Rental in Milan Duomo from $28.61 per day7.4 km / 4.6 miles away
Car Rental at Bergamo Airport from $2.85 per day41.9 km / 26.0 miles away
Car Rental at Milan Airport Malpensa from $2.21 per day47.4 km / 29.5 miles away
Car Rental in Parma North from $14.05 per day107.6 km / 66.9 miles away
Car Rental at Genova Airport from $7.08 per day119.8 km / 74.4 miles away
Car Rental at Verona Airport from $3.33 per day125.9 km / 78.2 miles away
Car Rental at Turin Airport from $4.10 per day130.1 km / 80.8 miles away
Car Rental at Bologna Airport from $2.34 per day187.8 km / 116.7 miles away
Car Rental in Bologna (Downtown) from $26.76 per day193.0 km / 119.9 miles away
Car Rental at Bologna Train Station from $7.22 per day193.2 km / 120.0 miles away
Car Rental at Bolzano Airport from $10.59 per day194.5 km / 120.9 miles away
Car Rental at Bolzano Train Station from $21.36 per day198.9 km / 123.6 miles away
Car Rental at Pisa Airport from $2.12 per day214.9 km / 133.5 miles away
Car Rental at Livorno Port from $11.27 per day225.8 km / 140.3 miles away
Car Rental at Treviso Airport from $5.97 per day228.3 km / 141.9 miles away
Car Rental at Venice Mestre Train Station from $10.26 per day230.2 km / 143.0 miles away
Car Rental at Florence Airport from $5.96 per day237.4 km / 147.5 miles away
Car Rental at Venice Airport from $2.07 per day239.9 km / 149.1 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Milan Linate Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Milan Linate Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Milan Linate Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||RentalPlus, Drivalia, Sicily By Car, Moventur, Noleggiare|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Large cars|
|Lowest price||$3 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Drivalia||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|RentalPlus||Fiat Panda||5||1||Medium cars|
|Sicily By Car||Opel Karl||4||2||Small cars|
|RentalPlus||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Moventur||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Peugeot 208||5||2||Small cars|
|Drivalia||Fiat 500L||5||2||Medium cars|
|Moventur||Peugeot 108||3||1||Small cars|
|Drivalia||Lancia Ypsilon||4||2||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.