Car Hire at Cork Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Offers
Airport Car Hire
The second-largest city of Ireland, Cork is also one of the country’s most underrated destinations. The city has plenty of history and character and can also serve as a hub for exploring the south of Ireland. Here are three of Cork’s most interesting attractions:
- Architecture. Cork is home to interesting architecture of different eras that is absolutely worth checking out! Some of the city’s most famous buildings are churches such as the Gothic Saint Fin Barre’s Cathedral, Church of St. Anne, and Red Abbey Tower; others include the Elizabeth Fort and Cork Courthouse. Many of the city’s most beautiful buildings, as well as other attractions, can be found along St. Patrick’s Street, one of the main avenues of the city.
- Museums. While smaller than some of their more famous counterparts in Dublin, Cork is home to an array of interesting and surprisingly diverse museums. These include the Crawford Art Gallery, the fascinating niche Butter Museum, Cork Public Museum which is dedicated to the city's history from the Iron Age until the present day, the Glucksman art museum, and Blackrock Castle Observatory which doubles as an astronomy museum.
- Killarney. A fascinating little town, Killarney is one of the most popular day-trip destinations from Cork. Best known for the medieval Muckross Abbey, House, and Gardens, as well as Ross Castle, it is also the location of Killarney National Park, a primaeval forest, bog and lakeland that is home to home to wildlife like red deer, cormorants, and white-tailed eagles. Located some 85 km (53 miles) northwest of Cork, Killarney can be reached in about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 25 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 28 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 23 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - starting at £ 48 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 15 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 27 per day
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Dublin (265 km / 164 mi)
- Belfast (426 km / 265 mi)
- Galway (224 km / 139 mi)
Cork Airport (ORK)
- IATA: ORK
- ICAO: EICK
- Name: Cork Airport (ORK)
- Size: Large Airport
- Flights per year: 19,894
- Passengers (per year): 2,308,507
- Distance from the city centre: 4.3 miles / 7 km S of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: +353 (0)21 4313131
- Email: email@example.com
Top 5 Destinations around Cork Airport
Kerry Airport starting at £ 15.81 per day78.9 km / 49.0 miles away
Shannon Airport starting at £ 10.13 per day95.0 km / 59.0 miles away
Knock Airport starting at £ 15.81 per day225.4 km / 140.0 miles away
Dublin Airport starting at £ 9.74 per day225.4 km / 140.1 miles away
Donegal Airport starting at £ 42.58 per day350.3 km / 217.7 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at Cork Airport?
What’s the most popular hire length at Cork Airport?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at Cork Airport?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Easirent||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|Easirent||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
|Easirent||Fiat 500||3||2||Small cars|
|Flizzr||Ford Fiesta||4||3||Small cars|
|SIXT||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Flizzr||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|SIXT||Ford Ka||3||Small cars|
|Flizzr||Peugeot 108||5||1||Small cars|
|SIXT||Toyota Rav 4||5||2||SUVs|
|Easirent||VW Touran||5||3||People Carriers/Vans|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.