Car Rental at Liberia Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Liberia Airport is also known as Aeropuerto Internacional Daniel Oduber Quirós and Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport, named after a former Costa Rican president. The airport should not be confused with Roberts Airport, the main international airport in the West African nation of Liberia.
Top international routes
- Los Angeles
- New York City
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $81 per day
- Medium cars - from $50 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $113 per day
- Small cars - from $43 per day
- SUVs - from $85 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- San José (222 km / 138 mi). The capital might not be the number one reason why most travelers go to Costa Rica, but for those who do venture there, San Jose has its fair share of delights. The highlights of the capital region include the Pre-Columbian Gold Museum, the Jade Museum, and the nearby city of Cartago.
- Limón (366 km / 227 mi). Also known as Puerto Limon, this city on the Atlantic Coast is famous for its nearby beautiful beaches, as well as the surrounding nature preserves like the Cahuita National Park and the Pacuare River.
- Quepos (263 km / 163 mi). Another city that is best known for beautiful surrounding nature, Quepos is located right next to the Manuel Antonio National Park. Made up of impressive peaks, Pacific beaches, and long hiking trails, the park is home to unique wildlife species like black spiny-tailed iguana, white-nosed coati, Hoffmann’s two-toed sloth, and mantled howler monkey.
- Alajuela (197 km / 122 mi). Although essentially a suburb of San Jose, Alajuela has plenty of things for a traveler to see and do. These include the Central Cathedral, Historic Cultural Museum of Juan Santamaria, and the nearby Poás Volcano National Park.
Liberia Airport (LIR)
- IATA: LIR
- ICAO: MRLB
- Name: Liberia Airport (LIR)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 20,759
- Passengers (per year): 1,146,163
- Distance from City: 8.7 miles / 14 km W of town
- Phone: +506 668 1117
Top 6 Locations near Liberia Airport
Car Rental at Tamarindo Airport from $43.92 per day45.2 km / 28.1 miles away
Car Rental at San Jose Airport from $15.03 per day158.5 km / 98.5 miles away
Car Rental in San Jose Belen from $23.90 per day162.8 km / 101.2 miles away
Car Rental at San Jose-Hotel Ramada Herradura from $23.90 per day163.9 km / 101.9 miles away
Car Rental in San Jose La Uruca from $37.38 per day170.2 km / 105.8 miles away
Car Rental at Quepos La Managua Airport from $48.14 per day199.3 km / 123.8 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Liberia Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Liberia Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Liberia Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Avis||Nissan Versa||4||2||Large cars|
|Avis||Nissan Sentra||4||2||Large cars|
|Avis||Nissan Tiida||4||2||Medium cars|
|Economy rent a car||Nissan X-Trail 4x4||4||3||SUVs|
|Avis||Nissan Frontier||4||2||Large cars|