Car Rental at Toronto Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The largest city in Canada, Toronto is a true metropolis. Brimming with energy and innovation, the city is home to an interesting history, lovely architecture, fun cultural life, and diverse neighborhoods. Here are three of its most interesting attractions:
- CN Tower. The tallest structure in the world for three whole decades (and still the highest in the Americas), the CN Tower is undoubtedly the main symbol of Toronto. More than 550 meters (1,815 feet) high, the tower offers dizzying views of the city and the rest of Ontario below. A landmark that’s not to be missed, the CN Tower is in Downtown Toronto and can be easily accessed from anywhere in the city.
- Royal Ontario Museum. More than 100 years old and significantly expanded in 2007 via the futuristic Crystal building, Royal Ontario is the largest museum in Canada. With more than 6 million items on display, it would be impossible to list all the museum’s sections and collections; you can explore the museum’s website to have a glance for yourself (and if there’s a topic you’re particularly interested in, you’re likely to find an exhibition dedicated to it). A fascinating place to visit, Royal Ontario Museum is near Queen’s Park and the University of Toronto.
- Niagara Falls. Another symbol of Ontario and the rest of Canada, Niagara Falls are the three impressive waterfalls at the end of Niagara Gorge, on the border with the United States. In addition to the majestic falls themselves, the area is also home to attractions like botanical gardens, the Bird Kingdom aviary, the Butterfly Conservatory, and the Niagara Falls History Museum. During the summer and early autumn months, you can take a cruise to get even closer to the falls. Located about 130 km (80 miles) south of Toronto, Niagara can be reached in about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Top international routes
The Candian low-cost airlines WestJet and Sunwing Airlines provide service to and from many destinations in the United States, Mexico, and the Carribean.
Most popular types of rental car
Car rental desks
Ace, Discount, Economy, Europcar, Green Motion, Mex, Nu, Surprice, Swift and Zoom provide shuttle services to their respective locations near the airport. Make sure to leave more time to pick up your rental car if using one of these companies.
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
If renting from Surprice, a Mobil station a block north of Surprice’s location on Highway 27 is convenient to fill up at before dropping off your rental car.
Zoom, which also services a Mex Rent a Car and Nu Car Rentals, is located right next to a Canadian Tire Gast + station. There is also a Husky station across the street.
Green Motion is located further north along the same street (Dixie Road) and is right next to another station, an Esso station in this case.
Finally, Discount and Ace are located very close to the airport across from the Toronto Congress Centre. A Shell station can be found 100 meters to the east along the same road (Dixon Road).
Popular one-way rentals
Toronto Airport (YYZ)
- IATA: YYZ
- ICAO: CYYZ
- Name: Toronto Airport (YYZ)
- Aircraft movements (per year): 465,342
- Passengers (per year): 47,130,358
- Distance from City: 16.8 miles / 27 km W of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 19 Locations near Toronto Airport
Car Rental at Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport from $139.60 per day4.4 km / 2.8 miles away
Car Rental in Toronto Scarborough from $53.25 per day15.2 km / 9.4 miles away
Car Rental at Hamilton Airport from $99.67 per day68.5 km / 42.6 miles away
Car Rental at London Train Station from $85.16 per day166.1 km / 103.2 miles away
Car Rental at Kingston Airport from $26.95 per day234.3 km / 145.6 miles away
Car Rental at Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport from $47.78 per day245.0 km / 152.2 miles away
Car Rental at Windsor International Airport from $139.60 per day326.4 km / 202.8 miles away
Car Rental at Ottawa Airport from $119.06 per day350.0 km / 217.5 miles away
Car Rental at Mont-Tremblant International Airport from $19.92 per day475.3 km / 295.3 miles away
Car Rental at Montreal Airport from $91.21 per day492.6 km / 306.1 miles away
Car Rental at Quebec City Airport from $118.41 per day717.9 km / 446.1 miles away
Car Rental at Thunder Bay International Airport from $44.08 per day925.6 km / 575.2 miles away
Car Rental at Saint John Airport from $67.07 per day1087.7 km / 675.9 miles away
Car Rental at Greater Moncton International Airport from $135.50 per day1191.0 km / 740.0 miles away
Car Rental at Halifax Port from $47.53 per day1264.9 km / 786.0 miles away
Car Rental at Winnipeg Airport from $127.76 per day1519.0 km / 943.8 miles away
Car Rental at Sydney Airport from $111.00 per day1546.6 km / 961.0 miles away
Car Rental at Gander International Airport from $82.20 per day1986.9 km / 1234.6 miles away
Car Rental at Regina International Airport from $66.90 per day2043.1 km / 1269.5 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Toronto Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Toronto Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Toronto Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Toyota Corolla||4||1||Large cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Nissan Rogue||5||3||SUVs|
|York Car Rental||Hyundai Kona||4||2||Large cars|
|Zoom Rent A Car||Mazda 2||4||1||Medium cars|
|Swift Rent-A-Car||Hyundai Accent||5||2||Small cars|
|York Car Rental||Honda Civic||4||3||Medium cars|
|Surprice||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Small cars|
|York Car Rental||Toyota RAV4||5||3||SUVs|
|GreenMotion||Kia Forte||4||2||Large cars|
|Surprice||Toyota Corolla||4||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.