Car Rental at Ottawa Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Ottawa Airport is also known as Macdonald–Cartier International Airport or L'aéroport international Macdonald-Cartier.
Top international routes
- New York City
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $38 per day
- Medium cars - from $47 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $59 per day
- Premium cars - from $79 per day
- Small cars - from $45 per day
- SUVs - from $44 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Toronto (440 km / 273 mi). The most populous city of Canada, Toronto is a hub of business, culture, and innovation. Travelers love its many museums like the Art Gallery of Toronto, the Royal Ontario Museum dedicated to the province of Toronto and Ottawa, and the Hockey Hall of Fame. Other landmarks include the CN Tower and the Toronto City Hall.
- New York City (708 km / 440 mi). The largest city of the neighboring United States, Big Apple is a destination like no other. There are more world-famous landmarks than it’s possible to mention, but visiting the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and Times Square should be on every traveler’s agenda. To go from Canada to the USA, you’ll need to cross the international border, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it. Also, make sure you don’t need a visa to visit the USA.
- Montreal (196 km / 122 mi). The largest city of the neighboring Quebec Province and also the largest French-speaking city in the Americas, Montreal is a classy and sophisticated destination. Full of museums, well-preserved architecture, and performance venues, it has enough attractions to keep you entertained for days.
- Detroit (794 km / 493 mi). The largest city of the US state of Michigan has been through ups and downs, but during the last decade has started to reinvent itself. There are many things for a traveler to enjoy here, from historic city areas to museums dedicated to Detroit’s great industrial and musical past. As with New York, ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit you crossing the border with the USA.
- Halifax (1,444 km / 897 mi). Something of an unknown quantity to international travelers, the capital of Nova Scotia can be a great travel destination if you give it a chance. Landmarks include the Halifax Citadel, the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, and the city’s beautiful waterfront.
- Quebec City (456 km / 283 mi). The capital of Quebec Province, Quebec City is one of the most picturesque cities in Canada. The Citadel, the Palace of Justine, and Chateau Frontenac are some examples of its iconic architecture. If you're interested in Franco-Canadian culture, this is the right place to visit - in Quebec City, it remains even stronger than in Montreal.
Ottawa Airport (YOW)
- IATA: YOW
- ICAO: CYOW
- Name: Ottawa Airport (YOW)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 153,347
- Passengers (per year): 4,743,091
- Distance from City: 6.2 miles / 10 km S of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: (613) 248-2000
Top 19 Locations near Ottawa Airport
Car Rental at Mont-Tremblant International Airport from $22.57 per day129.4 km / 80.4 miles away
Car Rental at Montreal Airport from $58.04 per day152.1 km / 94.5 miles away
Car Rental at Kingston Airport from $30.54 per day152.2 km / 94.6 miles away
Car Rental in Toronto Scarborough from $60.34 per day339.9 km / 211.2 miles away
Car Rental at Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport from $113.04 per day355.7 km / 221.0 miles away
Car Rental at Quebec City Airport from $58.04 per day364.0 km / 226.2 miles away
Car Rental at Toronto Airport from $17.70 per day368.1 km / 228.7 miles away
Car Rental at Hamilton Airport from $62.78 per day420.8 km / 261.5 miles away
Car Rental at London Train Station from $96.50 per day519.8 km / 323.0 miles away
Car Rental at Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport from $54.15 per day592.5 km / 368.2 miles away
Car Rental at Windsor International Airport from $54.15 per day679.7 km / 422.4 miles away
Car Rental at Saint John Airport from $76.01 per day765.1 km / 475.4 miles away
Car Rental at Greater Moncton International Airport from $58.04 per day856.7 km / 532.3 miles away
Car Rental at Halifax Port from $53.86 per day952.9 km / 592.1 miles away
Car Rental at Thunder Bay International Airport from $49.95 per day1084.5 km / 673.9 miles away
Car Rental at Sydney Airport from $62.46 per day1213.4 km / 754.0 miles away
Car Rental at Gander International Airport from $88.68 per day1637.3 km / 1017.4 miles away
Car Rental at Winnipeg Airport from $58.04 per day1681.9 km / 1045.1 miles away
Car Rental at St. John's International Airport from $88.68 per day1765.1 km / 1096.8 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Ottawa Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Ottawa Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Ottawa Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Nissan Rogue||5||3||SUVs|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Kia Rio||4||1||Small cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Toyota Corolla Sedan||4||2||Large cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Toyota Corolla||4||1||Large cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Medium cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Toyota Yaris Advance||4||2||Medium cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Dodge Caravan||4||4||People Carriers/Vans|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Dodge Grand Caravan||4||2||People Carriers/Vans|