Car Hire in Paphos with Delivery
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Offers
Airport Car Hire
Best known as the location of one of the two international airports in Cyprus, Paphos doesn’t get as many visitors as other Cypriot cities like Larnaca, Nicosia, or Limassol. But while its charms might not be as obvious, Paphos has some aces up its sleeve and can also serve as a great hub for exploring the western part of the island. Here are three of the most interesting attractions in and around Paphos:
- Historic sites. Closely connected to the history and legends of Ancient Greece and Asia Minor, Cyprus is the location of many famous sites. The area of Paphos is home to the Greek amphitheatre of Odion, Paphos Archaeological Park and many other temples, villas, and ruins. Its wealth of ancient attractions has led to the whole city being designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. Relatively more recent structures built by the Romans and the Ottomans can also be found, while natural attractions include the Rock of Aphrodite, an impressive cliff rising from the sea that’s just outside the city borders.
- Troodos Mountains. Encompassing the geographic centre of the island, Troodos is the highest mountain range in Cyprus. With the highest peaks reaching about 1,900 meters (6,200 feet), the mountains are majestic and offer great views of the island and sea below but are, at the same time, accessible enough to be climbed (although, of course, you can also travel most of the distance by car). Made up of extensive woodlands, steep ravines, and waterfalls, the area is the best place to enjoy a long day outdoors. Mount Olympus, the highest point on Cyprus, is located about 75 km (46 miles) northeast of Paphos and can be reached in about 90 minutes.
- Monasteries. An important part of local life and culture, the Greek Orthodox faith has been the dominant religion of Cyprus for centuries. Its early roots are best exemplified by the island’s many monasteries, some of which date back to more than 1,000 years. Whether you drive to the nearby cliffside Agios Neophytos Monastery, visit the opulent Kykkos Monastery, or explore the smaller countryside sites in the western part of the island, visiting these ancient centres of religion and learning is a special experience.
Top international routes
- Tel Aviv
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 18 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 17 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 12 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - starting at £ 41 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 86 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 8 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 36 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Larnaca (128 km / 79 mi)
- Ayia Napa (170 km / 105 mi)
- Limassol (58 km / 36 mi)
Paphos Airport (PFO)
- IATA: PFO
- ICAO: LCPH
- Name: Paphos Airport (PFO)
- Size: Large Airport
- Passengers (per year): 2,518,169
- Distance from the city centre: 4.3 miles / 7 km SE of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car in Paphos with Delivery?
What’s the most popular hire length in Paphos with Delivery?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire in Paphos with Delivery?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Chevrolet Spark||4||1||Small cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Toyota Aygo||4||1||Small cars|
|Kem Rental Cars||Chevrolet Spark||4||1||Small cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Toyota Yaris||3||1||Small cars|
|Get Your Car||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Suzuki Swift||5||2||Medium cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Volkswagen Up||4||1||Small cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|Kem Rental Cars||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|