Car Hire in Paphos with Delivery
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
Best known as the location of one of the two international airports in Cyprus, Paphos doesn’t get as many visitors as other Cypriot cities like Larnaca, Nicosia, or Limassol. But while its charms might not be as obvious, Paphos has some aces up its sleeve and can also serve as a great hub for exploring the western part of the island. Here are three of the most interesting attractions in and around Paphos:
- Historic sites. Closely connected to the history and legends of Ancient Greece and Asia Minor, Cyprus is the location of many famous sites. The area of Paphos is home to the Greek amphitheatre of Odion, Paphos Archaeological Park and many other temples, villas, and ruins. Its wealth of ancient attractions has led to the whole city being designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. Relatively more recent structures built by the Romans and the Ottomans can also be found, while natural attractions include the Rock of Aphrodite, an impressive cliff rising from the sea that’s just outside the city borders.
- Troodos Mountains. Encompassing the geographic centre of the island, Troodos is the highest mountain range in Cyprus. With the highest peaks reaching about 1,900 meters (6,200 feet), the mountains are majestic and offer great views of the island and sea below but are, at the same time, accessible enough to be climbed (although, of course, you can also travel most of the distance by car). Made up of extensive woodlands, steep ravines, and waterfalls, the area is the best place to enjoy a long day outdoors. Mount Olympus, the highest point on Cyprus, is located about 75 km (46 miles) northeast of Paphos and can be reached in about 90 minutes.
- Monasteries. An important part of local life and culture, the Greek Orthodox faith has been the dominant religion of Cyprus for centuries. Its early roots are best exemplified by the island’s many monasteries, some of which date back to more than 1,000 years. Whether you drive to the nearby cliffside Agios Neophytos Monastery, visit the opulent Kykkos Monastery, or explore the smaller countryside sites in the western part of the island, visiting these ancient centres of religion and learning is a special experience.
Top international routes
- Tel Aviv
Most popular types of hire car
- Convertibles - starting at £ 80 per day
- Station wagons - starting at £ 27 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 16 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 12 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 32 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 67 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 9 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 19 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Larnaca (128 km / 79 mi)
- Ayia Napa (170 km / 105 mi)
- Limassol (58 km / 36 mi)
Paphos Airport (PFO)
- IATA: PFO
- ICAO: LCPH
- Name: Paphos Airport (PFO)
- Distance from the city centre: 4.3 miles / 7 km
Top 4 Destinations around Paphos Airport
Car Hire in Paphos (Downtown) starting at £ 14.48 per day9.9 km / 6.2 miles away
Car Hire at Limassol Port starting at £ 26.54 per day50.8 km / 31.6 miles away
Car Hire in Larnaca with hotel delivery starting at £ 20.87 per day103.2 km / 64.1 miles away
Car Hire at Larnaca Marina starting at £ 8.86 per day105.5 km / 65.6 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
In which month is car hire in Paphos with Delivery the most affordable?
This information can help you determine the low season. But note that these prices are only averages. The cost of your hire is determined by the type of car you select, the length of time you hire it for and how much in advance you book. Simply type in your dates in the form at the top of the page in order to find out the exact prices.
What’s the usual hire length for renters in Paphos with Delivery?
Which time of year sees the highest demand for car hire in Paphos with Delivery?
Car Hire Information
|Popular suppliers||Aercar, Elephant Rent A Car, AutoRent Cyprus, Get Your Car, Alamo|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, People Carriers|
|Lowest price||£ 9 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||AutoRent Cyprus|
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Elephant Rent A Car||Toyota Passo||5||1||Small cars|
|Aercar||Volkswagen Up||5||2||Small cars|
|AutoRent Cyprus||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|AutoRent Cyprus||Kia Picanto||5||1||Small cars|
|Elephant Rent A Car||Nissan Pixo||5||1||Small cars|
|Get Your Car||Citroen C1||5||1||Small cars|
|Aercar||Toyota Yaris||5||1||Small cars|
|Aercar||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|AutoRent Cyprus||Toyota Aygo||4||2||Small cars|
|Get Your Car||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.