Car Rental at Norman Manley International Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Bigger and less touristy than Montego Bay on the island’s northern coast, Kingston offers a different experience of Jamaica. The Caribbean country’s capital is known as the home of Bob Marley and there are many experiences related to the heritage of the iconic musician, but there’s plenty besides it to enjoy such as Kingston’s historical architecture, contemporary art scene, and access to some of the country’s most beautiful nature. With that in mind, these are three of the most interesting attractions in and around Kingston:
- The Bob Marley Museum. Dedicated to the city’s most famous son, this is arguably the most visited landmark in the city. The museum is located in a house that was one of Bob Marley’s homes during his lifetime and also served as a recording studio. Visit the museum’s official website to learn more about opening hours and admission.
- The National Gallery of Jamaica. Encompassing the island’s history through art, this fascinating museum has a collection based on everything from the works of Jamaica’s original Amerindian Taino inhabitants to the most notable pieces created by contemporary Jamaican artists during the last century. In addition to its permanent collection, the museum also frequently hosts temporary exhibitions of different types of art and media. Visit the official website to learn more.
- The Blue Mountains. Located about a 90-minute drive north of the capital, the Blue Mountains is one of the most beautiful areas in all of the Caribbean. Made up of misty peaks, waterfalls, lush valleys, and several protected areas (that you can explore via the famous Peak Trail and other paths), the mountains are also home to man-made attractions like Jamaica’s old coffee estates. Coffee continues to be farmed here and the Jamaican variety, which can be tasted here, is considered to be one of the best in the world.
Top international routes
- Fort Lauderdale
- New York City
- Panama City
The airport was previously the main hub for Fly Jamaica Airways which suspended operations in March of 2019.
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $49 per day
- Large cars - from $60 per day
- Medium cars - from $52 per day
- Vans - from $101 per day
- Premium cars - from $213 per day
- Small cars - from $46 per day
- SUVs - from $82 per day
Car rental desks
Auto All Limited and Right Cars provide a meet and greet service in which a representative meets you just outside of the terminal and takes you to their rental locations.
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Kingston Norman Manley Int. Airport (KIN)
- IATA: KIN
- ICAO: MKJP
- Name: Kingston Norman Manley Int. Airport (KIN)
- Distance from city: 2.5 miles / 4 km
Top 3 Locations near Norman Manley International Airport
Car Rental in Kingston (Downtown) from $46.12 per day7.2 km / 4.5 miles away
Car Rental at Sangster International Airport from $44.08 per day134.6 km / 83.6 miles away
Car Rental at Montego Bay Cruise Port from $53.12 per day134.8 km / 83.8 miles away
When are car rental prices the lowest at Norman Manley International Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Norman Manley International Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Norman Manley International Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Island Car Rentals, Autounion, Flexways, Ace Rent a car, RightCars|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Large cars|
|Lowest price||$46 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Island Car Rentals||Suzuki Swift||5||1||Small cars|
|Island Car Rentals||Hyundai Creta||5||2||SUVs|
|Autounion||Toyota Vitz||5||2||Small cars|
|Island Car Rentals||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Medium cars|
|Autounion||Daihatsu Mira||3||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||Toyota Yaris||4||2||Medium cars|
|Autounion||Toyota Corolla||5||2||Large cars|
|RightCars||Nissan March||4||3||Small cars|
|Autounion||Nissan March||4||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.