Car Hire at Nice Railway Station
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
One of the largest cities in southern France, Nice is a beloved travel destination for thousands of tourists. A historically important port city, it has plenty to offer in terms of architecture, culture, and cuisine — and that’s not to mention the surrounding beaches. Whether you focus on exploring Nice or use the city as a base for travelling around the French Riviera, you’ll find plenty of interesting attractions:
- Promenade des Anglais. Known as the Promenade of the English, the building on Nice’s famous waterfront was sponsored by a British nobleman in 1820. It has attracted his countrymen ever since. Whether you travel the whole length of its 7 km (4 miles) on a leisurely drive or stay put and enjoy the splendid views of the Mediterranean sea, spending some time on the promenade is a quintessential Nice experience.
- Beaches. While Nice’s name is synonymous with beach holidays, the city itself actually has a rather limited coastline to offer. While some of the city’s beaches are undoubtedly nice, they can quickly become very crowded and also have very little to no sand (they’re made up of stone pebbles). This is where a hired car becomes especially handy as many more enjoyable spots are just a short drive away. From cosy, next-door Villefranche-sur-Mer to glamorous Cannes, lots of great beach hubs are less than an hour away.
- Antibes. Another one of those lovely nearby beach spots is Antibes, an ancient settlement southwest of Nice. Located along a cape, it is characterized not only by its coastline, but also an impressive-looking port, a very lively indoor market, and the Picasso Museum (the famous Spanish painter lived in the town briefly, and the museum hosts more than 200 of his works). The drive from Nice to Antibes takes about 40 minutes, so the town can easily be visited as a day trip.
- Mercantour National Park. Located on the border with Italy, this nature area is made up of snowy peaks, pristine lakes, long-hiking trails, and ancient villages. In addition to its natural attractions and rich flora and fauna, it is home to the so-called Valley of Marvels which has a large number of prehistoric petroglyphs. Located about 50 km (31 miles) northeast of Nice, the park can be reached in less than an hour.
Top international routes
- London, United Kingdom
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Rome, Italy
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Munich, Germany
Most popular types of hire car
- Convertibles - starting at £ 215 per day
- Station wagons - starting at £ 124 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 106 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 101 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 254 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 232 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 70 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 119 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Marseille (200 km / 124 mi). Larger, more industrial, and less touristy than Nice, the largest city of Southern France is nonetheless a great travel destination if you give it a chance. Visitors love its old harbour, the historic Le Panier area, and the Marseille Cathedral.
- Milan (328 km / 204 mi). The largest city in Northern Italy, Milan is a well-known powerhouse of arts, fashion, business, and cuisine. The city is home to some of the best museums in Italy and landmarks like the La Scala opera house.
- Barcelona (657 km / 408 mi). One of the most popular travel destinations in Europe, Spain’s second city has plenty for a traveler to enjoy. The city’s main claim to world fame is the architecture of Antoni Gaudi that includes the immense Sagrada Familia, La Rambla area, and the city’s football team. The rest of Catalonia, a fascinating and picturesque region, can be easily explored from here.
- Rome (702 km / 436 mi). The eternal city is home to probably more world-famous historic landmarks than any other place on the planet. From sites dating back to the Ancient Rome to the medieval and Renaissance heritage, there’s plenty to choose from. The city’s great restaurants that blend the best of Northern and Southern Italian traditions are also not to be missed.
- Geneva (611 km / 379 mi). The largest city of French-speaking Switzerland, Geneva is so much more than just a diplomatic and political powerhouse. Located on the beautiful lake of the same name, Geneva is home to historic city quarters, countless galleries, and large green spaces.
- Toulouse (554 km / 344 mi). Known as the Pink city thanks to its distinct architecture, the capital of Occitanie region is a great place to visit. Some of the attractions are the Saint-Sernin Basilica, a contemporary art museum, and walks along the Canal du Midi. Toulouse is also a great place for accessing the nearby Pyrenees.
- Moûtiers (500 km / 311 mi)
Nice Airport (NCE)
- IATA: NCE
- Name: Nice Airport (NCE)
- Size: Large Airport
- Distance from the city centre: 3.7 miles / 6 km SW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 11 Destinations around Nice Airport
Nice West starting at £ 59.15 per day3.1 km / 2.0 miles away
Toulon-Hyères Airport starting at £ 75.16 per day112.3 km / 69.8 miles away
Aix en Provence Bellevue starting at £ 53.89 per day150.1 km / 93.3 miles away
Marseille-Saint-Charles Railway Station starting at £ 93.99 per day158.3 km / 98.3 miles away
Marseille Provence Airport starting at £ 45.61 per day167.7 km / 104.2 miles away
Avignon Railway Station starting at £ 57.45 per day200.6 km / 124.7 miles away
Corsica Bastia - Poretta Airport starting at £ 56.42 per day220.6 km / 137.0 miles away
Manduel Railway Station starting at £ 94.91 per day221.9 km / 137.9 miles away
Nimes Pont du Gard starting at £ 88.49 per day222.1 km / 138.0 miles away
Corsica Ajaccio Airport starting at £ 54.63 per day233.4 km / 145.0 miles away
Nimes West starting at £ 118.90 per day235.7 km / 146.5 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at Nice Railway Station?
What’s the most popular hire length at Nice Railway Station?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at Nice Railway Station?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Goldcar||Peugeot 108||3||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Peugeot 208||5||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Citroen DS4||5||2||Medium cars|
|Avis||Peugeot 208||4||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Tipo||5||2||Medium cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|Europcar||Toyota Corolla||5||3||Medium cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Renault Twingo||4||2||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.