Car Rental at Varna Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Varna Airport is also known as Letishte Varna.
Top international routes
- Tel Aviv
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $19 per day
- Large cars - from $27 per day
- Medium cars - from $20 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $44 per day
- Premium cars - from $129 per day
- Small cars - from $15 per day
- SUVs - from $73 per day
Top car rental companies
- Prestige Rent A Car (Tel: +359888630063)
- Top Rent a Car (Tel: +359887205813)
- Lion Rent A Car (Tel: +35928921310 / +359876408049)
- M Rent (Tel: +359885302519)
- Budget (Tel: +35952731056 / +359899700005)
- SIXT (Tel: +35952599490)
- Enterprise (Tel: +35952680254)
- Alamo (Tel: +35952680254)
- Dives Rent a car (Tel: +359898446083)
- Car 1 (Tel: +359889611771)
- Europcar (Tel: +359884666680)
- Avis (Tel: +35952500832)
- Yes Rent A Car (Tel: +359889907070)
- Hertz (Tel: +35952510250 / +359899855034)
- Firefly (Tel: +35924740175)
- Thrifty (Tel: +35924740185)
- AddCar (Tel: +359893444343 / +359893444343)
- GreenMotion (Tel: +359876717717)
- NUCarrentals (Tel: +35970020225)
- Ace Rent a car (Tel: 359884049350 / 3172487251)
- MEX RENT A CAR (Tel: +359889611771 / +35970020225)
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Burgas (136 km / 84 mi). Another Bulgarian city on the Black Sea Coast, Burgas is smaller than Varna, but its beaches are just as beautiful. Additionally, the city is near the Poda wetlands area (a home to many unique aquatic bird species) and a number of lakes.
- Sofia (435 km / 270 mi). Located in the northeastern part of the country, the capital of Bulgaria has a very different atmosphere than the coastal area of the country. Sofia is home to many interesting cultural venues like Earth and Man Museum and Museum of Socialist Art; the city is also near the Vitosha mountain massif, a winter sports hub.
- Slanchev Bryag / Sunny Beach (102 km / 63 mi). Located on the way between Varna and Burgas, the quaint Sunny Beach has a much more relaxed atmosphere than the two larger coastal cities. Tugged between the sea and the mountains, Sunny Beach is the perfect place for doing water sports or simply enjoying the sea and the sun.
- Plovdiv (365 km / 227 mi). The second city of Bulgaria is one of the oldest continuously inhabited settlements in Europe. Unsurprisingly, then, the city has countless fascinating historic sites and remains of the different empires that used to rule the area. In 2019, Plovdiv was the European Capital of Culture.
- Bucharest (279 km / 173 mi). The capital city of neighboring Romania, Bucharest has been rapidly growing in stature as a popular tourist destination. Mixing classical history with social heritage and contemporary vibes, the city is a hub of architecture and arts. To go from Bulgaria to Romania, you’ll have to cross the international border, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
- Bansko (514 km / 319 mi). Located in the Pirin mountains, the town of Bansko has the average elevation of 1,200 m (3,900 ft). Bansko is a great hub of winter sports in the summer months and an amazing nature area for hiking and discovering in the summer months.
Varna Airport (VAR)
- IATA: VAR
- ICAO: LBWN
- Name: Varna Airport (VAR)
- Type: Public / Civil
- Size: Large Airport
- Elevation AMSL: 70 m / 230 ft
- Runway Surface: Asphalt
- Aircraft movements (per year): 15,950
- Passengers (per year): 1,970,700
- Distance from City: 5 miles / 8 km W of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 10 Locations near Varna Airport
Car Rental in Varna (Downtown) from $9.79 per day
Car Rental in Balchik (Downtown) from $11.49 per day29.5 km / 18.3 miles away
Car Rental in Ravda (Downtown) from $9.79 per day66.1 km / 41.0 miles away
Car Rental at Burgas Airport from $1.87 per day78.5 km / 48.8 miles away
Car Rental in Burgas (Downtown) from $7.76 per day79.7 km / 49.5 miles away
Car Rental at Plovdiv Airport from $11.03 per day280.9 km / 174.5 miles away
Car Rental at Sofia Airport from $1.80 per day371.1 km / 230.6 miles away
Car Rental at Sofia Airport Terminal 2 from $5.97 per day371.1 km / 230.6 miles away
Car Rental at Sofia Hotel Balkan from $15.57 per day377.9 km / 234.8 miles away
Car Rental in Sofia (Downtown) from $5.97 per day378.4 km / 235.1 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Varna Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Varna Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Varna Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|AddCar||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|AddCar||Toyota Yaris||5||3||Medium cars|
|AddCar||Opel Corsa||5||2||Small cars|
|AddCar||Renault Clio STW||5||1||Station wagons|
|AddCar||Skoda Octavia||5||3||Large cars|
|AddCar||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|SIXT||Skoda Citigo||3||Small cars|
|SIXT||Opel Corsa||5||1||Small cars|
|AddCar||Renault Grand Scenic||5||1||People Carriers/Vans|
Our Customers Reviews
Top 21 Suppliers at Varna Airport in 2020
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 4.5 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email