Car Rental at Bridgetown Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The capital of Barbados, Bridgetown is also the country’s most populated city and the main port of entry for foreign visitors. Most tourists head straight to one of Barbados’ many beautiful beaches, but Bridgetown also offers plenty in terms of culture and entertainment. These are four of the most interesting attractions in and around the city:
- The Careenage. A marina and waterfront at the heart of the city, the Careenage is both the geographical center of Bridgetown and one of its most popular tourist areas. Whether you come to check out historical landmarks like the Chamberlain Bridge (the first version of which was built by the indigenous Arawak people) or to enjoy the views from an oceanside restaurant, you’re going to have a good time.
- Nidhe Israel Synagogue. Built in the 17th century by Sephardic Jewish refugees, this pink-hued synagogue is one of the oldest in the Americas. The centuries have seen it survive hurricanes, be deconsecrated, and then be significantly restored making it the historical landmark that it is today. As interesting from the inside as it is from the outside, the synagogue is now home to the Barbados Jewish Museum.
- Nature areas. Owing to its Caribbean location, Barbados is home not only to pristine beaches but also lush tropical forests, something that should definitely be explored on a visit to the island. Located right next to each other and just a 30-minute drive from Bridgetown are the Barbados Wildlife Reserve and Farley Hill National Park, two great places to explore the island’s flora and fauna, as well as overgrown colonial ruins like the Grenade Hall Plantation House.
- Caves. Thanks to its geological make-up – it is largely made of sandstone – the island of Barbados is home to an absolute wealth of fascinating caves, several of which have been turned into tourist attractions. Arguably the most famous one is Harrison’s Cave and its surrounding eco-adventure park which is located near the geographical center of the island, about a 30-minute drive northeast of the capital. This cave is near the Flower Forest Botanical Gardens, so both attractions can be visited on the same trip.
Top international routes
- Port of Spain
- St George’s
Most popular types of rental car
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Bridgetown Airport (BGI)
- IATA: BGI
- ICAO: TBPB
- Name: Bridgetown Airport (BGI)
- Distance from city: 8.7 miles / 14 km
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Bridgetown Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Bridgetown Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Bridgetown Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Drive-A-Matic, GO Rent A Car, Stoutes Car Rental, Autounion, Ace Rent a car|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, SUVs, Station wagons, Medium cars|
|Lowest price||$83 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Drive-A-Matic||Chevrolet Spark||4||1||Small cars|
|Drive-A-Matic||Suzuki Ertiga||5||2||Station wagons|
|Drive-A-Matic||Suzuki Swift||5||1||Small cars|
|Drive-A-Matic||Toyota Yaris||4||2||Medium cars|
|GO Rent A Car||Chevrolet Spark||5||1||Small cars|
|Drive-A-Matic||Suzuki Ciaz||4||2||Large cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.