Car Rental in Barbados
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Why rent a car in Barbados?
Barbados is great to explore by car. The island is small, and having your own ride will let you to explore nature areas and small villages that are just as interesting as the main tourist areas.
Top ways to enter Barbados
Bridgetown Airport: The only international airport in Barbados, it serves not only the capital Bridgetown and its suburbs, but also the rest of the island.
Top cities and places to visit
- Bridgetown: The capital has interesting sites and landmarks like the Barbados Museum and the nearby Malibu Rum Factory, but its number one attraction is its unique atmosphere.
- The beaches: Barbados is about its coast. The many beaches are perfect for doing water sports like kitesurfing and scuba diving, and there are also opportunities to learn about the sea’s unique wildlife.
- Bathsheba: And the Eastern Coast. A fishing village, Bathsheba is a good starting point if you want to explore the island’s east coast.
- Hunte’s Botanical Garden: Green, relaxing, and full of unique plants, this nature area is the best proof that you can have fun in Barbados even away from the coast.
- Harrison's Cave: Located in Central Uplands, Harrison’s Cave can be reached by a subterranean tramway and has unique stalagmite formations.
Most popular rental car
The most popular rental car in Barbados is the Hyundai i10, closely followed by the Kia Picanto and the Chevrolet Spark.
Most popular types of rental car
The most popular rental car type in Barbados is an Economy, but Mini and Premium are also frequently picked.
Top driving routes
Bridgetown - St. Michael (9 km / 5.6 mi) The parish of St. Michael where the Barbados Deep Water Harbour is located in right next to Bridgetown and can be reached in about 10 minutes.
Car Rental Prices
- Station wagons - from $94 per day
- Large cars - from $61 per day
- Medium cars - from $39 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $82 per day
- Small cars - from $51 per day
- SUVs - from $86 per day
How can I save money on my rental car?
You can do a number of things to get a good car rental deal in Barbados:
- Compare rates of different rental car providers
- Book your rental car well in advance
- Plan your route before you go
- Know your fuel and mileage requirements
- Visit on the month when the rental prices are the cheapest. According to our data, visiting Barbados is the cheapest in October when renting a car is up to 75% cheaper than the yearly average.
Map of Car Rental Locations
Which is the cheapest month to rent a car in Barbados?
What’s the average rental length in Barbados?
What’s the most popular time for renting a car in Barbados?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Ace Rent a car||Suzuki Ertiga||5||3||Station wagons|
|Ace Rent a car||Chevrolet Spark 3d||3||2||Small cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Suzuki Swift||4||2||Medium cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Suzuki Jimny||2||1||Large cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Suzuki APV||5||2||People Carriers/Vans|
|Ace Rent a car||Ford Ecosport||4||4||SUVs|
|Ace Rent a car||Toyota Yaris Sedan||5||2||Medium cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Suzuki Jimny||4||2||SUVs|
|SIXT||Suzuki Swift||5||Medium cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Top 7 Suppliers in Barbados in 2020
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 4.5 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email