Car Rental at New York International Airport Kennedy
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
A capital of culture, entertainment, fashion, and cuisine, New York is truly unlike any other place. Its landmarks are iconic, its neighborhoods diverse, and its residents have come up with countless cultural gems that are famous all over the world. Here are just three suggestions for your visit:
- Central Park. One of the main symbols of the Big Apple, Central Park should be visited at least once during your visit. Taking up a big portion of Manhattan, Central Park is naturally great for walks and picnics, but is also home to a plethora of landmarks, not least the Central Park Zoo, Belvedere Castle, and Conservatory Garden, as well as several lakes and ponds. During the warmer months of the year, many concerts and other events take place in the park – you can look up the upcoming ones here.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art. Also located in Central Park – more specifically, its central-east corner – but deserving a special mention is The Met, perhaps the most famous art museum in the United States. With a collection of about two million artworks, the gems in its collection are too numerous to mention – you can see them for yourself at the museum’s official website.
- Theater District. Located in Midtown Manhattan is the Theater District, home to the famous performance venues of Broadway. Even if you’re not into theater, the area is worth visiting just for its electric energy and many landmarks that also include Times Square, the Rockefeller Center, the Museum of Modern Art (or MoMA), and Madame Tussauds’. In Hells’ Kitchen, the former working class neighborhood that’s now turned into a creative hub, you’ll find 9th Avenue which has perhaps the most diversity of ethnic restaurants anywhere on the planet – it even hosts its own International Food Festival every month.
Top international routes
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Rico
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $52 per day
- Medium cars - from $50 per day
- Vans - from $108 per day
- Premium cars - from $104 per day
- Small cars - from $51 per day
- SUVs - from $49 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Boston (215 mi / 346 km)
- Arlington (245 mi / 394 km)
- Philadelphia (109 mi / 175 km)
- Washington (238 mi / 383 km)
- Buffalo (395 mi / 636 km)
- Ottawa (462 mi / 743 km)
New York International Airport Kennedy (JFK)
- IATA: JFK
- ICAO: KJFK
- Name: New York International Airport Kennedy (JFK)
- Distance from city: 13 miles / 20.9 km
Top 11 Locations near New York International Airport Kennedy
Car Rental at New York International Airport LaGuardia from $48.82 per day17.1 km / 10.6 miles away
Car Rental at Westchester Airport from $45.50 per day47.9 km / 29.8 miles away
Car Rental at Long Island MacArthur Airport from $57.35 per day59.7 km / 37.1 miles away
Car Rental at Stewart International Airport from $89.62 per day98.9 km / 61.5 miles away
Car Rental at Albany International Airport from $47.81 per day234.3 km / 145.6 miles away
301.7 km / 187.5 miles away
Car Rental at Syracuse Hancock Airport from $47.81 per day335.9 km / 208.7 miles away
Car Rental at Rochester Airport from $48.34 per day424.8 km / 264.0 miles away
Car Rental at Plattsburgh International Airport from $57.35 per day446.5 km / 277.4 miles away
Car Rental at Buffalo Niagara Airport from $47.81 per day483.4 km / 300.4 miles away
Car Rental at Niagara Falls Airport from $87.69 per day507.8 km / 315.5 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at New York International Airport Kennedy?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at New York International Airport Kennedy?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at New York International Airport Kennedy?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Dollar, Ace Rent a car, SIXT, Thrifty, Alamo|
|Popular car categories||Large cars, SUVs, Medium cars, Small cars|
|Lowest price||$49 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Dollar||Honda Civic||4||2||Large cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Toyota Rav4||4||2||SUVs|
|Ace Rent a car||Hyundai Accent||4||1||Medium cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Kia Rio||4||1||Small cars|
|Dollar||Mazda 3||2||2||Large cars|
|Dollar||Hyundai Accent||4||2||Medium cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Toyota Camry||4||2||Large cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Toyota Corolla||4||3||Large cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Volkswagen Jetta||4||2||Large cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.