Car Rental at New York International Airport LaGuardia
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Primarily hosting domestic flights, La Guardia is one of the three international airports serving New York City. It is located in Queens, a part of the city that’s relatively less explored than Manhattan or Brooklyn but has plenty for a curious visitor to enjoy. Here are three such suggestions:
- Museum of the Moving Image. Located in the old building of the Astoria Studios in the neighborhood of the same name, this museum focuses on the history of film, television, digital media, and video games. Significantly expanded in 2008, it frequently hosts various events and rotating exhibitions in addition to its permanent collection. Visit the museum’s official website to learn more.
- New York Hall of Science. One of the first of its kind, this science center was created in the 1960s as a part of New York’s World Fair. Now largely interactive, it is primarily focused on the audiences of children and young adults, all the while explaining some fairly complex topics like optics and biochemistry. NYSCI is in Flushing Meadows–Corona Park near a number of other attractions like Queens Museum and the Unisphere.
- Queens Botanical Garden. Also close to all the aforementioned landmarks is the Queens Botanical Garden, one of the nicest green areas in this part of the city. In addition to various fascinating flora, it also has an art gallery and a farm section dedicated to environmentally friendly gardening and vegetable growing.
Top international routes
- Toronto, Canada
- Montreal, Canada
- Nassau, Bahamas
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $47 per day
- Medium cars - from $46 per day
- Vans - from $119 per day
- Premium cars - from $83 per day
- Small cars - from $46 per day
- SUVs - from $49 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Philadelphia (112 mi / 180 km). The largest city of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia is just a short drive southwest of New York. Famous for its classy museums, historically important sites, and impressive street art, the city attracts more and more visitors every year.
- Washington, D.C. (244 mi / 392 km). The capital of the USA is not only the center of the American political life, but also a highly popular travel destination. The city’s famous attractions include the National Mall complex, Kennedy Center Rooftop Terrace, Capitol Hill, and, of course, the White House.
- Boston (207 mi / 333 km). The largest city of New England is both one of the oldest and historically most important American cities and a thriving, sophisticated metropolis. Travelers love Boston for the Theater District, Harvard Museum of Natural History, and many colonial sites and buildings. Boston is also the historic center of Irish culture in America.
- Providence (173 mi / 278 km). The capital of Rhode Island, the smallest U.S. state by area, Providence has its fair share of interesting things to see and do. These include visiting the busy and fun Federal Hill area, relaxing at one of the city parks, or traveling to the cliffs and beaches of nearby Newport.
- Baltimore (248 mi / 399 km). Many foreign visitors know Baltimore as the setting of the gritty TV cult classic The Wire, but the city boasts plenty of other attractions as well, not least the American Visionary Arts Museum, Historic Ships in Baltimore center, and Maryland Zoo.
- Buffalo (215 mi / 346 km). Located in the northwestern corner of the New York state right on the border with Canada, Buffalo is a hidden gem among the American East Coast cities. Colored Musicians Club Museum, Lower Lakes Marine Historical Society Museum, and well-preserved historic architecture are just some of the attractions of this surprising city.
New York International Airport LaGuardia (LGA)
- IATA: LGA
- ICAO: KLGA
- Name: New York International Airport LaGuardia (LGA)
- Distance from city: 4 miles / 6.4 km
Top 11 Locations near New York International Airport LaGuardia
Car Rental at New York International Airport Kennedy from $46.14 per day17.1 km / 10.6 miles away
Car Rental at Westchester Airport from $45.53 per day35.5 km / 22.1 miles away
Car Rental at Long Island MacArthur Airport from $57.66 per day65.4 km / 40.6 miles away
Car Rental at Stewart International Airport from $72.44 per day82.3 km / 51.1 miles away
Car Rental at Albany International Airport from $70.50 per day219.3 km / 136.3 miles away
284.6 km / 176.8 miles away
Car Rental at Syracuse Hancock Airport from $48.05 per day318.9 km / 198.2 miles away
Car Rental at Rochester Airport from $45.15 per day408.8 km / 254.0 miles away
Car Rental at Plattsburgh International Airport from $57.66 per day432.0 km / 268.4 miles away
Car Rental at Buffalo Niagara Airport from $48.05 per day468.4 km / 291.1 miles away
Car Rental at Niagara Falls Airport from $70.50 per day492.7 km / 306.1 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at New York International Airport LaGuardia?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at New York International Airport LaGuardia?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at New York International Airport LaGuardia?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||SIXT, Dollar, Ace Rent a car, Thrifty, Alamo|
|Popular car categories||Large cars, SUVs, Medium cars, Small cars|
|Lowest price||$46 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|SIXT||Toyota Camry||4||2||Large cars|
|Dollar||Honda Civic||4||2||Large cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Toyota Corolla||4||3||Large cars|
|SIXT||Midsize (Toyota RAV4)||4||2||SUVs|
|Ace Rent a car||Toyota Camry||4||2||Large cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Hyundai Accent||4||1||Medium cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Toyota Rav4||4||2||SUVs|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.