Car Hire at Bilbao Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
Bilbao Airport is also known as Bilboko aireportua and Aeropuerto de Bilbao.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 27 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 16 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 5 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 10 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 14 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 4 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 6 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- San Sebastian (101 km / 63 mi). Located in northeastern Basque country right on the border with France, San Sebastian might just rival Bilbao as the most famous city of the region. In addition to beautiful beaches and many cultural institutions, San Sebastian (or Donostia, as it's known in Basque) is rumoured to have the highest number of Michelin 3-star restaurants in Europe per capita.
- Madrid (415 km / 258 mi). The capital city of Spain, Madrid is not only a centre of politics, business, and finance but also a lovely place to visit. Whether you come for the world-class museums, equally amazing football teams, or delicious food from all over Spain and Latin America, you’re unlikely to leave disappointed.
- Barcelona (622 km / 386 mi). The second city of Spain and the capital of the Catalonia region, Barcelona is one of Europe’s most famous travel destinations. The city’s amazing architecture, beautiful coastline, and festive atmosphere all add to a great travel experience.
- Bordeaux (333 km / 207 mi). Located in Southwestern France on the River Garonne, Bordeaux is a world-famous wine travel destination. Even if you’re driving and cannot try the wines, visiting the local domains that surround the city is still a fabulous experience. To go from Spain to France, you’ll have to cross an international border, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
- Santiago de Compostela (569 km / 353 mi). The capital of the Northwestern Spanish region of Galicia, Santiago is not only the destination of the world’s most famous pilgrimage but also a great city in its own right, as ensured by its beautiful cathedral and many historic squares.
- Malaga (933 km / 580 mi). Located all across Spain from Bilbao in the region of Andalusia, Malaga is one of the great Mediterranean cities. Famous for the countless beautiful beaches that surround it, this classy city was also the birthplace of Pablo Picasso.
Bilbao Airport (BIO)
- IATA: BIO
- ICAO: LEBB
- Name: Bilbao Airport (BIO)
- Distance from the city centre: 5.6 miles / 9 km
Top 15 Destinations around Bilbao Airport
Car Hire at Madrid Airport starting at £ 2.42 per day318.0 km / 197.6 miles away
Car Hire at Reus Airport starting at £ 6.74 per day412.3 km / 256.2 miles away
Car Hire at Santiago de Compostela Airport starting at £ 3.67 per day449.1 km / 279.1 miles away
Car Hire at Barcelona Airport starting at £ 1.66 per day466.8 km / 290.1 miles away
Car Hire at Valencia Airport starting at £ 1.78 per day469.7 km / 291.9 miles away
Car Hire at Girona Airport starting at £ 2.77 per day489.5 km / 304.2 miles away
Car Hire at Alicante Airport starting at £ 1.92 per day591.8 km / 367.7 miles away
Car Hire at Region de Murcia International Airport starting at £ 2.19 per day629.4 km / 391.1 miles away
Car Hire at Granada Airport starting at £ 9.31 per day683.7 km / 424.8 miles away
Car Hire at Seville Airport starting at £ 1.19 per day701.2 km / 435.7 miles away
Car Hire at Almeria Airport starting at £ 8.40 per day719.4 km / 447.0 miles away
Car Hire in Malaga (Downtown) starting at £ 10.75 per day744.6 km / 462.7 miles away
Car Hire at Malaga Airport starting at £ 1.10 per day749.1 km / 465.5 miles away
Car Hire at Jerez Airport starting at £ 5.19 per day776.6 km / 482.6 miles away
Car Hire at Gibraltar La Linea Airport starting at £ 8.53 per day821.6 km / 510.5 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
In which month is car hire at Bilbao Airport the most affordable?
This information can help you determine the low season. But note that these prices are only averages. The cost of your hire is determined by the type of car you select, the length of time you hire it for and how much in advance you book. Simply type in your dates in the form at the top of the page in order to find out the exact prices.
What’s the usual hire length for renters at Bilbao Airport?
Which time of year sees the highest demand for car hire at Bilbao Airport?
Car Hire Information
|Popular suppliers||Record-go, RentByCar, Centauro, Ok Mobility, Goldcar|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, SUVs, Medium cars, People Carriers|
|Lowest price||£ 4 per day|
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Record-go||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|RentByCar||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|Record-go||Opel Corsa||5||1||Small cars|
|RentByCar||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Centauro||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|RentByCar||Renault Megane||5||2||Medium cars|
|Record-go||Fiat 500X||5||3||Medium cars|
|Drivalia||Citroen C1||3||1||Small cars|
|Centauro||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.