Car Hire at Bilbao Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
Bilbao Airport is also known as Bilboko aireportua and Aeropuerto de Bilbao.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 117 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 97 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 75 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 194 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 190 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 64 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 119 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- San Sebastian (101 km / 63 mi). Located in northeastern Basque country right on the border with France, San Sebastian might just rival Bilbao as the most famous city of the region. In addition to beautiful beaches and many cultural institutions, San Sebastian (or Donostia, as it's known in Basque) is rumoured to have the highest number of Michelin 3-star restaurants in Europe per capita.
- Madrid (415 km / 258 mi). The capital city of Spain, Madrid is not only a centre of politics, business, and finance but also a lovely place to visit. Whether you come for the world-class museums, equally amazing football teams, or delicious food from all over Spain and Latin America, you’re unlikely to leave disappointed.
- Barcelona (622 km / 386 mi). The second city of Spain and the capital of the Catalonia region, Barcelona is one of Europe’s most famous travel destinations. The city’s amazing architecture, beautiful coastline, and festive atmosphere all add to a great travel experience.
- Bordeaux (333 km / 207 mi). Located in Southwestern France on the River Garonne, Bordeaux is a world-famous wine travel destination. Even if you’re driving and cannot try the wines, visiting the local domains that surround the city is still a fabulous experience. To go from Spain to France, you’ll have to cross an international border, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
- Santiago de Compostela (569 km / 353 mi). The capital of the Northwestern Spanish region of Galicia, Santiago is not only the destination of the world’s most famous pilgrimage but also a great city in its own right, as ensured by its beautiful cathedral and many historic squares.
- Malaga (933 km / 580 mi). Located all across Spain from Bilbao in the region of Andalusia, Malaga is one of the great Mediterranean cities. Famous for the countless beautiful beaches that surround it, this classy city was also the birthplace of Pablo Picasso.
Bilbao Airport (BIO)
- IATA: BIO
- ICAO: LEBB
- Name: Bilbao Airport (BIO)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Flights per year: 46,989
- Passengers (per year): 4,973,712
- Distance from the city centre: 5.6 miles / 9 km N of town
Top 17 Destinations around Bilbao Airport
Santander Airport starting at £ 54.93 per day74.5 km / 46.3 miles away
Aviles Bus/Train Station starting at £ 50.45 per day244.2 km / 151.7 miles away
Madrid Airport starting at £ 30.61 per day313.2 km / 194.6 miles away
Madrid Leganes starting at £ 22.21 per day333.3 km / 207.1 miles away
Reus Airport starting at £ 43.69 per day411.0 km / 255.4 miles away
Orense Railway Station starting at £ 37.28 per day415.8 km / 258.4 miles away
A Coruña Airport starting at £ 39.17 per day441.0 km / 274.1 miles away
A Coruña Railway Station starting at £ 37.28 per day443.6 km / 275.6 miles away
Santiago de Compostela Airport starting at £ 38.96 per day447.4 km / 278.0 miles away
Barcelona Airport starting at £ 22.78 per day466.1 km / 289.6 miles away
Valencia Airport starting at £ 21.27 per day466.3 km / 289.7 miles away
Vigo Airport starting at £ 39.17 per day479.1 km / 297.7 miles away
Girona Airport starting at £ 37.31 per day489.6 km / 304.2 miles away
Girona Railway Station starting at £ 39.82 per day491.1 km / 305.1 miles away
Alicante Airport starting at £ 10.70 per day588.0 km / 365.4 miles away
Murcia Corvera Airport starting at £ 20.56 per day625.3 km / 388.6 miles away
Granada Railway Station starting at £ 29.11 per day678.1 km / 421.4 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at Bilbao Airport?
What’s the most popular hire length at Bilbao Airport?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at Bilbao Airport?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|RentByCar||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|Record-go||Opel Corsa||5||1||Small cars|
|Record-go||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|RentByCar||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Record-go||Fiat 500X||5||3||Medium cars|
|Leasys Rent - Drivalia||Citroen C1||3||1||Small cars|
|RentByCar||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|RentByCar||Renault Megane||5||2||Medium cars|
|Ok Mobility||Seat Ibiza||5||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.