Car Hire at Bilbao Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Offers
Airport Car Hire
Bilbao Airport is also known as Bilboko aireportua and Aeropuerto de Bilbao.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 21 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 28 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 17 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - starting at £ 29 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 56 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 13 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 21 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- San Sebastian (101 km / 63 mi). Located in northeastern Basque country right on the border with France, San Sebastian might just rival Bilbao as the most famous city of the region. In addition to beautiful beaches and many cultural institutions, San Sebastian (or Donostia, as it's known in Basque) is rumoured to have the highest number of Michelin 3-star restaurants in Europe per capita.
- Madrid (415 km / 258 mi). The capital city of Spain, Madrid is not only a centre of politics, business, and finance but also a lovely place to visit. Whether you come for the world-class museums, equally amazing football teams, or delicious food from all over Spain and Latin America, you’re unlikely to leave disappointed.
- Barcelona (622 km / 386 mi). The second city of Spain and the capital of the Catalonia region, Barcelona is one of Europe’s most famous travel destinations. The city’s amazing architecture, beautiful coastline, and festive atmosphere all add to a great travel experience.
- Bordeaux (333 km / 207 mi). Located in Southwestern France on the River Garonne, Bordeaux is a world-famous wine travel destination. Even if you’re driving and cannot try the wines, visiting the local domains that surround the city is still a fabulous experience. To go from Spain to France, you’ll have to cross an international border, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
- Santiago de Compostela (569 km / 353 mi). The capital of the Northwestern Spanish region of Galicia, Santiago is not only the destination of the world’s most famous pilgrimage but also a great city in its own right, as ensured by its beautiful cathedral and many historic squares.
- Malaga (933 km / 580 mi). Located all across Spain from Bilbao in the region of Andalusia, Malaga is one of the great Mediterranean cities. Famous for the countless beautiful beaches that surround it, this classy city was also the birthplace of Pablo Picasso.
Bilbao Airport (BIO)
- IATA: BIO
- ICAO: LEBB
- Name: Bilbao Airport (BIO)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Flights per year: 46,989
- Passengers (per year): 4,973,712
- Distance from the city centre: 5.6 miles / 9 km N of town
Top 7 Destinations around Bilbao Airport
Santander Airport starting at £ 12.57 per day65.2 km / 40.5 miles away
Madrid Airport starting at £ 4.67 per day320.9 km / 199.4 miles away
Madrid Torrejon starting at £ 20.59 per day322.9 km / 200.7 miles away
Madrid Arganda del Rey starting at £ 20.59 per day339.3 km / 210.8 miles away
Madrid Leganes starting at £ 9.29 per day340.6 km / 211.6 miles away
Reus Airport starting at £ 8.79 per day422.3 km / 262.4 miles away
A Coruña Airport starting at £ 14.55 per day433.1 km / 269.1 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at Bilbao Airport?
What’s the most popular hire length at Bilbao Airport?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at Bilbao Airport?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Record-go||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
|Record-go||Fiat 500||2||2||Small cars|
|Record-go||Seat Leon||5||2||Medium cars|
|Ace Rent a car||VW Polo||4||2||Small cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||Nissan Qashqai||5||2||SUVs|
|Goldcar||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||VW Golf||5||2||Medium cars|