Car Hire at Wroclaw Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
The centre of the historic region of Silesia, Wroclaw is also one of Poland’s most sophisticated travel destinations. The European Capital of Culture in 2016, and a UNESCO-designated city of literature, is home to a wealth of churches, castles, and museums. About 20% of Wroclaw’s population are university students, ensuring that the city is also one of the most active and innovative places in the country. Here are three of its must-see destinations:
- Wroclaw Cathedral. Its completion took more than 200 years, and though it later suffered during a number of conflicts, most recently the Second World War, the gothic Wroclaw Cathedral has always remained the city’s symbol. Majestic from the outside and opulent from the inside, it continues to fulfil its original function, but it is also open to visitors and continues to be the most visited place in the city.
- Market Square. What Alexanderplatz is to Berlin, Rynek is to Wroclaw. The beating heart of the city and an attraction in its own right, it is one of the biggest squares in Europe. Many famous points of interest, like St. Elisabeth’s Church and the historic Wroclaw Town Hall, are located on it, while other landmarks, such as the Archaeological Museum of Wroclaw, the Panorama of the Battle of Rawlavice, and the National Forum of Music, are located nearby.
- Stolowe Mountains National Park. Located right on the border with the Czech Republic, Stolowe is one of the nicest protected areas in the Lower Silesia region. The range’s name means the Table Mountains, and it is famous for its impressive boulders and rock formations. While not as high as the Tatra mountains in southeast Poland, Stolowe is home to long hiking trails, scenic woodlands, many species of wildlife, and panoramic views. Located some 105 km (65 miles) south of Wroclaw, the national park can be reached in less than two hours and can thus be visited as a day trip.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 8 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 8 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 6 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 25 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 50 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 4 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 7 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Krakow (189 km / 117 mi)
- Warsaw (360 km / 224 mi)
- Katowice (200 km / 124 mi)
- Poznan (183 km / 114 mi)
Wroclaw Airport (WRO)
- IATA: WRO
- ICAO: EPWR
- Name: Wroclaw Airport (WRO)
- Distance from the city centre: 6.2 miles / 10 km
Top 9 Destinations around Wroclaw Airport
Car Hire at Poznan–Lawica Airport starting at £ 6.18 per day146.5 km / 91.0 miles away
Car Hire at Katowice Airport starting at £ 3.59 per day169.3 km / 105.2 miles away
Car Hire at Krakow Airport starting at £ 1.63 per day234.2 km / 145.5 miles away
Car Hire at Warsaw-Modlin Airport starting at £ 7.55 per day299.2 km / 185.9 miles away
Car Hire at Warsaw Airport starting at £ 3.59 per day305.4 km / 189.8 miles away
Car Hire at Rzeszów–Jasionka Airport starting at £ 3.41 per day378.6 km / 235.3 miles away
Car Hire at Gdansk Airport starting at £ 3.00 per day379.3 km / 235.7 miles away
Car Hire at Lublin Airport starting at £ 13.05 per day406.5 km / 252.6 miles away
442.0 km / 274.6 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
In which month is car hire at Wroclaw Airport the most affordable?
This information can help you determine the low season. But note that these prices are only averages. The cost of your hire is determined by the type of car you select, the length of time you hire it for and how much in advance you book. Simply type in your dates in the form at the top of the page in order to find out the exact prices.
What’s the usual hire length for renters at Wroclaw Airport?
Which time of year sees the highest demand for car hire at Wroclaw Airport?
Car Hire Information
|Popular suppliers||Flex To Go, Carwiz, Kaizen Rent, Ace Rent a car, Autounion|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Station wagons|
|Lowest price||£ 4 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||YOUR RENT|
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Flex To Go||Volkswagen Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Flex To Go||Volkswagen Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Flex To Go||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
|Flex To Go||Volkswagen Tiguan||5||3||SUVs|
|Kaizen Rent||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Seat Leon||5||2||Medium cars|
|Flex To Go||Peugeot 3008||5||2||SUVs|
|Flex To Go||Abarth 695||3||1||Small cars|
|Kaizen Rent||Toyota Corolla||4||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.