Car Hire at Gdansk Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
The main Polish city on the Baltic coast, Gdansk has been steadily growing in stature as a travel destination. A historic naval hub and a modern metropolis, it boasts a wide array of landmarks, quality museums, and fun things to do. Located in a beautiful part of northwestern Poland, Gdansk is surrounded by a number of other worthwhile destinations which can be easily visited on day-trips from the city. Here are three of the most interesting attractions in and around the city:
- Architecture. A former member of the trading Hanseatic League, Gdansk is home to many interesting buildings of different styles. These include city symbols like the main town hall and Artus Court, as well as St. Mary’s Church (the largest brick church in the world), the medieval city walls, and the Abbot’s Palace. Examples of contemporary architecture examples include the Museum of the Second World War which was opened in 2017. Many of these and other buildings can be seen by following the so-called Royal Route which snakes through the historic centre of the city.
- Museums. Gdansk’s facades, towers, and spires are undoubtedly impressive, but the city is also rich with things to see indoors. The impressive National Maritime Museum is dedicated to the seafaring and trading history (and present) of the city. The Gdansk History Museum provides an even more comprehensive lesson on the city and Poland’s past. The European Solidarity Centre is dedicated to Solidarity, the famous Polish movement of the 1980s. Other interesting Gdansk museums include the Archaeological Museum, the Gdansk Post Office and Museum, and the Tower Clock Museum.
- Slowinski National Park. Stretching along the Baltic Sea coast and made up of famous moving dunes, Slowinski is the largest national park in this part of the country. More than just sand and sea, the nature preserve also includes a number of scenic lakes, woodlands, and a well-marked, extensive network of hiking trails. Many protected species of fauna, like black storks, cormorants, eagle owls, and deer, live inside the park’s boundaries. Located about 110 km (68 miles) northwest of Gdansk, the national park can be reached in about 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 4 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 5 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 4 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 22 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 51 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 3 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 7 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Warsaw (422 km / 262 mi)
- Krakow (589 km / 366 mi)
- Szczecin (376 km / 233 mi)
- Lublin (580 km / 360 mi)
- Katowice (519 km / 322 mi)
- Poznan (342 km / 212 mi)
Gdansk Airport (GDN)
- IATA: GDN
- ICAO: EPGD
- Name: Gdansk Airport (GDN)
- Distance from the city centre: 7.5 miles / 12 km
Top 9 Destinations around Gdansk Airport
Car Hire at Poznan–Lawica Airport starting at £ 5.94 per day243.2 km / 151.1 miles away
Car Hire at Warsaw-Modlin Airport starting at £ 6.52 per day258.7 km / 160.7 miles away
Car Hire at Warsaw Airport starting at £ 3.45 per day296.8 km / 184.4 miles away
Car Hire at Wroclaw Airport starting at £ 7.94 per day379.3 km / 235.7 miles away
Car Hire at Katowice Airport starting at £ 2.44 per day436.0 km / 270.9 miles away
Car Hire at Lublin Airport starting at £ 13.28 per day450.8 km / 280.1 miles away
Car Hire at Krakow Airport starting at £ 3.45 per day486.5 km / 302.3 miles away
Car Hire at Rzeszów–Jasionka Airport starting at £ 4.73 per day532.5 km / 330.9 miles away
589.4 km / 366.2 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
In which month is car hire at Gdansk Airport the most affordable?
This information can help you determine the low season. But note that these prices are only averages. The cost of your hire is determined by the type of car you select, the length of time you hire it for and how much in advance you book. Simply type in your dates in the form at the top of the page in order to find out the exact prices.
What’s the usual hire length for renters at Gdansk Airport?
Which time of year sees the highest demand for car hire at Gdansk Airport?
Car Hire Information
|Popular suppliers||Flex To Go, Kaizen Rent, Carwiz, PANEK, WheeGo|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Station wagons|
|Lowest price||£ 3 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||Flex To Go|
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Flex To Go||Volkswagen Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Flex To Go||Volkswagen Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Kaizen Rent||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Small cars|
|Flex To Go||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Kaizen Rent||Toyota Corolla||4||2||Medium cars|
|Kaizen Rent||Hyundai i30||5||2||Medium cars|
|Kaizen Rent||Nissan Qashqai||5||3||SUVs|
|Carwiz||Seat Leon||5||2||Medium cars|
|Carwiz||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
|Flex To Go||Abarth 695||3||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.