Car Rental at Tel Aviv Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The largest city in Israel, Tel Aviv is a truly modern metropolis. Multicultural and open-minded, it is as known for its cultural institutions as it is for Mediterranean beaches and fun nightlife. Thanks to the city’s convenient location and the relatively small size of Israel, Tel Aviv can also serve as a hub for exploring the rest of the country. These are three of the most interesting attractions in and around it:
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art. One of the best art museums not just in Israel, but in all of the Middle East, Tel Aviv Leomanut is one of the most interesting places to visit in the city. About to celebrate its 90th birthday in 2022, the museum has works by world-famous artists such as Picasso (with a focus on his Blue Period) Wassily Kandinsky, Jackson Pollock, and some of the most notable Jewish artists like the sculptor Jacques Lipchitz.
- Eretz Israel Museum. Also known by its English name, the Land of Israel Museum, or simply MUZA, this is another fascinating cultural institution of Tel Aviv. Located both indoors and outdoors, the museum has a number of collections on topics such as archaeology, anthropology, the ancient history of the Middle East, and the folklore of the Jewish people. In addition to that, the museum complex also includes a planetarium.
- Jerusalem. A holy city for three religions, Jerusalem is arguably one of the most interesting destinations on the planet. Due to security measures near the holy sites and also the ever-present large number of visitors, you will have to take it slow to visit the most notable landmarks, but the special atmosphere of these places makes the experience worth it. A car trip from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem takes about an hour.
Top international routes
- New York City
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $55 per day
- Large cars - from $60 per day
- Medium cars - from $40 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $111 per day
- Premium cars - from $165 per day
- Small cars - from $31 per day
- SUVs - from $106 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Haifa (92 km / 57 mi)
- Eilat (353 km / 219 mi)
- Jerusalem (71 km / 44 mi)
- Aqaba (360 km / 224 mi)
Tel Aviv Airport (TLV)
- IATA: TLV
- ICAO: LLBG
- Name: Tel Aviv Airport (TLV)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 136,956
- Passengers (per year): 20,781,226
- Distance from City: 12.4 miles / 20 km ESE of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Tel Aviv Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Tel Aviv Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Tel Aviv Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Europcar||Hyundai i20||4||2||Small cars|
|Europcar||Suzuki Alto||2||3||Small cars|
|Europcar||Fiat 500||3||2||Small cars|
|Europcar||Kia Picanto||5||2||Small cars|
|Europcar||Mazda 3||4||2||Medium cars|
|Thrifty||Subaru Impreza||5||3||Large cars|
|Europcar||Ford Fiesta||5||1||Small cars|
|Thrifty||Hyundai i20||4||2||Small cars|
|Alamo||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|Thrifty||Hyundai i25||4||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.