Car Rental at Oranjestad Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Serving the capital of Oranjestad, Queen Beatrix Airport is the main port of entry for visitors to the Caribbean island of Aruba. Thanks to its small size and decent road network, everywhere on the island can be easily reached from the airport including these three notable attractions:
- Oranjestad. Located just a stone’s throw from the airport near the island’s western coast, Oranjestad itself is one of Aruba’s most notable attractions. Known for its colorful facades and many festivals, the city is also home to historical landmarks like Fort Zoutman, an 18th-century bastion now turned into a museum. Another fine destination is the city’s wharf — not only does it provide lovely views, but it’s also the right place to buy some fresh seafood.
- Arikok National Park. Taking up a decent portion of the island’s center, as well as of its eastern coast, Arikok is the largest nature preserve on Aruba. In addition to the scenery of coastal cliffs and lava formations, the park is also home to eerie, but fascinating caves and drawings left by the island’s indigenous Arawak people. The drive from Oranjestad takes only about 30 minutes.
- Beaches. Naturally, the main tourist draw of Aruba is its 68-km (42-mile) long coastline. Popular spots include Baby Beach in the south, the main snorkeling hub of the island, and Eagle Beach in the northwest, which is often mentioned among the most beautiful on the whole planet —, really stunning coastal stretches can be found all across the island, though.
Top international routes
- New York City
- Las Piedras
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $118 per day
- Medium cars - from $66 per day
- Vans - from $100 per day
- Small cars - from $52 per day
- SUVs - from $161 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Oranjestad Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA)
- IATA: AUA
- ICAO: TNCA
- Name: Oranjestad Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Distance from city: 2.5 miles / 4 km SE of town
- Working hours:
- Phone: 2975242424
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Oranjestad Airport?
What’s the most frequent rental length at Oranjestad Airport?
Which is the busiest month for car rental at Oranjestad Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|All Drive Car Rental||Kia Picanto||5||1||Small cars|
|All Drive Car Rental||Kia Rio||4||2||Medium cars|
|Avis||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|Smart Rent Aruba||Hyundai i10||5||1||Small cars|
|SIXT||Hyundai Accent||4||1||Medium cars|
|All Drive Car Rental||Kia Sportage||5||2||SUVs|
|SIXT||Hyundai I10||4||Small cars|
|All Drive Car Rental||Hyundai H-1||4||2||Vans|
|Smart Rent Aruba||Hyundai H-1||4||3||Vans|
|Avis||Kia Cerato||5||2||Large cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.