Car Rental at London City Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
- Museum of London Docklands. Located in Canary Wharf, the regenerated part of London that’s now home to many of the city’s largest businesses and highest buildings, this museum is dedicated to the heritage of London riverport and docks. Situated in a 200-year old former sugar warehouse, its interactive exhibition takes up two floors and 13 galleries. Visit the museum’s website to learn more.
- God’s Own Junkyard. Located quite a bit north of the Thames in another repurposed warehouse (though a much less glamorous one than those found around Canary Wharf), God’s Own Junkyard has a huge collection of neon advertisements and artworks from various eras of British history. Put more simply, and in its own words, it is ‘home to the world’s sexiest neon signs’. The admission to the junkyard/museum is free.
- Walthamstow Wetlands. Vast nature areas are probably not the first thing that come to mind when thinking of London, but that’s exactly what you can find in the borough of Waltham Forest. Made up of around ten reservoirs and a network of walking paths, it is a prime birdwatching area, as well as a home to several urban heritage sites from the Victorian era.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $25 per day
- Large cars - from $37 per day
- Medium cars - from $22 per day
- Vans - from $39 per day
- Premium cars - from $67 per day
- Small cars - from $18 per day
- SUVs - from $24 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Edinburgh (648 km / 403 mi). The capital of Scotland is a long drive away from London, but this epic trip north is worth it. One of the most picturesque cities of Europe, it combines classy architecture with ancient sites and large nature areas.
- Luton (55 km / 34 mi). Located just northwest of London, Luton is not often thought of as a tourism destination, but the cozy city has its fair share of delights. Visitors appreciate the Luton Museum & Art Gallery, Stockwood Discovery Center, and the city’s two large parks.
- Manchester (317 km / 197 mi). Combining impressive industrial heritage with a touch of innovation and class, Manchester is one of the most interesting cities of North England. Whether you’re here for the famous Village area, amazing food, or the city’s two world-famous football teams, you won’t be leaving disappointed.
- Winchester (172 km / 107 mi). Known as a cathedral city for its famous central religious building, Winchester is one of the most picturesque places in South East England. In addition to the stunning cathedral, the city also boasts the equally impressive Winchester Castle and the interactive Science Center & Planetarium.
- Canterbury (95 km / 59 mi). Another city famous for an amazing cathedral, Canterbury is one of the most popular day-trip destinations for visitors of London. Inhabited since ancient times, Canterbury is home to many historic sites, specialized museums, and heritage attractions.
- Crawley (84 km / 52 mi). Small and cozy, this West Sussex town is a great place to spend a relaxing day outdoors - located just a short drive south of London, Crawley is surrounded by a number of beautiful gardens, parks, and forests.
London City Airport (LCY)
- IATA: LCY
- ICAO: EGLC
- Name: London City Airport (LCY)
- Distance from city: 6.8 miles / 11 km
Top 20 Locations near London City Airport
Car Rental at London Stratford Train Station from $56.64 per day5.7 km / 3.5 miles away
Car Rental in London Ilford from $18.52 per day6.0 km / 3.7 miles away
Car Rental in London Lewisham from $102.75 per day6.5 km / 4.0 miles away
Car Rental at Waterloo Train Station from $22.12 per day11.8 km / 7.3 miles away
Car Rental at London Kings Cross Train Station from $22.46 per day12.5 km / 7.8 miles away
Car Rental at London St Pancras Train Station from $22.83 per day12.9 km / 8.0 miles away
Car Rental at London Mayfair from $41.63 per day14.2 km / 8.8 miles away
Car Rental at London Marylebone Train Station from $12.43 per day15.2 km / 9.4 miles away
Car Rental in London Edgware Road from $12.02 per day15.7 km / 9.8 miles away
Car Rental at London Paddington Train Station from $12.36 per day16.1 km / 10.0 miles away
Car Rental in Downtown Enfield from $66.00 per day18.0 km / 11.2 miles away
Car Rental in London Fulham from $18.52 per day18.1 km / 11.2 miles away
Car Rental at London Heathrow Airport from $12.13 per day35.9 km / 22.3 miles away
Car Rental at London Airport Gatwick from $11.58 per day43.2 km / 26.8 miles away
Car Rental at London Stansted Airport from $14.73 per day44.0 km / 27.3 miles away
Car Rental at Luton Airport from $13.89 per day50.4 km / 31.3 miles away
Car Rental in Luton (Downtown) from $31.61 per day52.0 km / 32.3 miles away
Car Rental at Southampton Airport from $32.59 per day116.1 km / 72.1 miles away
Car Rental at Southampton Train station from $30.07 per day122.0 km / 75.8 miles away
Car Rental at Norwich Airport from $30.26 per day154.8 km / 96.2 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at London City Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at London City Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at London City Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Keddy, GreenMotion, Europcar, Hertz, Budget|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, SUVs, Medium cars, Vans|
|Lowest price||$18 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Keddy||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
|Keddy||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Kia Picanto||3||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Kia Rio||5||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Hertz||Kia Ceed||5||2||Medium cars|
|Europcar||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.