Car Rental at Kuala Lumpur Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
A futuristic metropolis with a stunning skyline, Kuala Lumpur is also a surprisingly diverse destination — the city is home to plenty of culture and has lots of historical attractions if you know where to look. Better yet, the city also offers easy access to some of Malaysia’s most serene natural wonders. These are three of the most interesting attraction in and around it:
- Chinatown. Unlike in many other cities around the world, this Chinatown isn’t just an ethnic district, it’s also one of the oldest parts of the city as the Chinese were some of the first inhabitants of modern Kuala Lumpur. Consequently, the area is surprisingly diverse and you’ll find Chinese temples right next to Hindu houses of prayer. The main artery of Chinatown is Petaling Street, a hectic, but charming, area known for its street vendors, eclectic architecture, many restaurants, and open-air market.
- Botanical Garden. This area is named after the beautiful Perdana Botanical Garden which remains one of its main attractions but, in fact, includes much more than just that — the area is also home to landmarks like the Masjid Negara (National Mosque), as well as the National Museum, Islamic Arts Museum, National Planetarium, and Malay World Ethnology Museum.
- Fraser’s Hill. A former hill station located in the inland part of mainland Malaysia, Fraser’s Hill is one of the most popular day trips from the capital (the drive takes about two hours each way). Made up of majestic peaks, misty tropical forests, and plenty of hiking trails, it’s a great place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy the fresh mountain air. If you’ve got more time on your hands, you can travel even further to the Krau Wildlife Park or Taman Negara National Park.
Top international routes
- Hong Kong
- Ho Chi Minh City
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $34 per day
- Medium cars - from $23 per day
- Vans - from $38 per day
- Small cars - from $18 per day
- SUVs - from $45 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL)
- IATA: KUL
- ICAO: WMKK
- Name: Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 356,614
- Distance from City: 31.1 miles / 50 km S of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: +603 8776 2000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 5 Locations near Kuala Lumpur Airport
Car Rental at Johor Bahru (Senai International) Airport from $24.47 per day275.0 km / 170.9 miles away
Car Rental at Penang Airport from $24.47 per day286.7 km / 178.1 miles away
Car Rental in George Town with Hotel Delivery from $31.87 per day295.8 km / 183.8 miles away
Car Rental at Langkawi Airport from $30.17 per day416.4 km / 258.8 miles away
Car Rental at Kota Kinabalu International Airport from $29.50 per day1618.8 km / 1005.9 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Kuala Lumpur Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Kuala Lumpur Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Kuala Lumpur Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Keddy||Proton Saga||4||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Toyota Vios||4||2||Large cars|
|Keddy||Honda City||4||1||Large cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.